Why don´t we have a Thailand Project?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Why don´t we have a Thailand Project?

Post by Billy »

man every idiot knows where the chicks are. there are in thailand. so how comes that even puahate is generating a thailand project thread and we here not?

what´s wrong with us?

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=59954

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why don´t we have a Thailand Project?

Post by momopi »

Billy wrote:man every idiot knows where the chicks are. there are in Thailand. so how comes that even puahate is generating a thailand project thread and we here not?
what´s wrong with us?

The difference is the people over on putahate thread has yet to live in Thailand, versus several senior member here have already lived in Thailand and left for various reasons.

I have never visited or lived in Thailand, so I'll defer to those who have done so to voice their opinions on the country.

I've only dated a few Thai and Chinese-Thai girls in the US, including one of my college GF's. My personal feelings on Thai girls (based on very limited experience in CA) is that they do not seem to place me at a "priority" in the same way that a Taiwanese or Japanese GF would. Your experience may vary.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yes, good point.

so where is our think tank?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

You should do your own experience and go there by yoursellf.
If really Thailand is the road,you have already checked all the websites available.
Don't project too much on associative cohesion.

When i went for the first time in Thailand i had buddies with me but at the end each go by what they want to do and it's not the worst way.
Most people met having the same desires besides that there's nothing.
Thailand bring also these types of foreigners.
I know some of them who got serious girlfriends,others continued to P4p and others do something else.

There's a common trend i've seeing with guys going there, is the tendency to bragg and to show off.
It explains that they use money and won't hesitate to make you feel miserable if you are short of it.

I dont blame them as i understand coming from a boring place and being sex starved,they have the need to be somebody.

You can safely go to Thailand alone,better to use internet to meet Thai people,Thai women in BKK than dealing with foreigners in my opinion.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Well i have continued to read the thread on Puahate and they are bashing Winston Wu and the guys here. :lol:

They are not wrong because a sad looking f***er will be condemned to hang only in Nana but i disagree with the dude picture and the thinking that he will get easily Thai chicks like in a blink of an eye.

It will be a lot better..a lot easier than in Western countries but someone has not to delude himself to think just because you are a young westerner having the Scandinvian look you will get a free pass everywhere.

Thai people and more in BKK are becoming wealthier,being a young farang handsome male is not at all the door open in a second.
Still to bang a middle class girl not involved in P4P is not that easy..easier than in Western land for sure..but not just by showing your face they will drop their pants.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Thailand is cool. Tons of fun things to do. I am working on a website in the works that will show you how to build passive income earning websites and live abroad.

Best of all, There are different places to go based on your interest. Bangkok if you love the city. Pattaya if you prefer a slower paced beach town.

Never been to Phuket bu it is supposed to have the HOTTEST girls of all.

Also, you make a lot of interesting friends in Thailand. And the malls are huge. It's a lot of fun.

If you have any questions about Thailand, post them here because I am rounding up multiple Thailand experts to help build content for the website.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Why don´t we have a Thailand Project?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Billy wrote:man every idiot knows where the chicks are. there are in thailand. so how comes that even puahate is generating a thailand project thread and we here not?

what´s wrong with us?

Billy...what is wrong with men is that men do not cooperate...if some enterprising men want to start a Thailand project and sell some services around that then they should join the MBA to provide the infrastructure of law needed for contracts.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

peter, oh not again.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Billy wrote:peter, oh not again.
Billy, are you psychic? Cuz you just read my mind :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Unless you were gay or just there for p4p, I don't see what is so great about Thailand. Thais seem like snooty, arrogant jerks who don't like Whitey in the main. Thai women have had too much exposure to Western manginas, turning them into exploitative golddiggers. Of course they are still better than Western women, but you could say that about anyone.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Cornfed wrote:Unless you were gay or just there for p4p, I don't see what is so great about Thailand. Thais seem like snooty, arrogant jerks who don't like Whitey in the main. Thai women have had too much exposure to Western manginas, turning them into exploitative golddiggers. Of course they are still better than Western women, but you could say that about anyone.
thailand is known to be the LAND for the (cheap) komsmopolitan guy. and everybody knows it.

thailand is a great hub. specially for guys with dry spell. it is one of the few somekind of welcoming cultures. most countries are more difficult for a kosmopolitan guy with not so much money.

truth is no country likes men who infiltrate their land to "steel" their women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Billy wrote: thailand is known to be the LAND for the (cheap) komsmopolitan guy. and everybody knows it.

thailand is a great hub. specially for guys with dry spell. it is one of the few somekind of welcoming cultures. most countries are more difficult for a kosmopolitan guy with not so much money.
The point many posters who have been there have made is they are not particularly welcoming. They are probably not that interested in catering to impoverished tourists either.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Cornfed wrote:
Billy wrote: thailand is known to be the LAND for the (cheap) komsmopolitan guy. and everybody knows it.

The point many posters who have been there have made is they are not particularly welcoming. They are probably not that interested in catering to impoverished tourists either.
ha user are not representativ. of course people want always something better. look at winstons whining but in the end one must accept the truth. why do you think love swedish and german men love thailand for decades? now all the other men from different nations are going there.

this unwelcoming culture is everywhere and worse. this reminds me of guestworkers who come to germany and whining how unwelcoming the germans are. probably the same with usa. then one thinks why the hell did you come here and keep staying here?and why the hell want so many foreigners come to this land? see you just have to look where the men go for girls. i don´t say that it is for everybody. but it´s statistically the most reasonable