French women LOVE Brown men

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Future countries I plan on visiting

Post by FinalShots »

Here are countries I MIGHT visit in the future (may take years lol but will keep you guys updated) in which women are known to have a Brown man fetish or countries where Brown men are known to do well:

Germany (over 2 million German women married to Turks and some of the turks are Brown)

Scandinavian countries (Latinos kill it there but apparently men with black hair, brown eyes, and tanned/light brown skin are known to do good there)

Ireland (a better version of England which is known to suck for a Brown guy)

Holland (lots of Indonesian and North African guys there scoring)

Ukraine

Czech Republic (know a Pakistani and a Persian guy that killed it there)

Russia (apparently Bollywood used to be big there and on top of that I get a lot of winks from Russian girls on Beautifulpeople.com, known some in real life that had a Brown man fetish)

May add other countries to my list but some countries in the list I will visit due to other things (non-related to pickup). Germany, Holland, and Czech Republic are the countries I am guaranteed to visit.

Now again, I do alright in the United States, but the amount of love I have got in France is unparalleled. I have read trip reports from other brown men who have visited France and said positive things.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

FinalShots wrote:Well, to be honest with you, in any developed country your average joe will be cast aside. Rather than looking for places where you can do great because of your skin color alone, why not make yourself the better man?

What I am trying to say is this. No matter what someone tells you, there won't be countries where women get with you based on skin color alone. Yet, there are places where your skin color will simply add to the advantage and your ethnic appearance will work in your favor.

Let me put it this way, the amount of success I had in France, I would NEVER have that success in the UK even if I was better looking and had more game and even more time. Same with Australia.

If an Indian guy can find a way to stay out of Australia and the UK, I think he can do well just about anywhere.
*Puts on his ContrarianExpatriate persona cap* There are places that love skin color only. What part did you miss when I said that Australia love Black men - especially the alpha thug??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Future countries I plan on visiting

Post by E_Irizarry »

FinalShots wrote:Here are countries I MIGHT visit in the future (may take years lol but will keep you guys updated) in which women are known to have a Brown man fetish or countries where Brown men are known to do well:

Germany (over 2 million German women married to Turks and some of the turks are Brown)

Scandinavian countries (Latinos kill it there but apparently men with black hair, brown eyes, and tanned/light brown skin are known to do good there)

Ireland (a better version of England which is known to suck for a Brown guy)

Holland (lots of Indonesian and North African guys there scoring)

Ukraine

Czech Republic (know a Pakistani and a Persian guy that killed it there)

Russia (apparently Bollywood used to be big there and on top of that I get a lot of winks from Russian girls on Beautifulpeople.com, known some in real life that had a Brown man fetish)

May add other countries to my list but some countries in the list I will visit due to other things (non-related to pickup). Germany, Holland, and Czech Republic are the countries I am guaranteed to visit.

Now again, I do alright in the United States, but the amount of love I have got in France is unparalleled. I have read trip reports from other brown men who have visited France and said positive things.
Whoa wait. Black men are freaking it (i.e. making a killing) in Deutschland/Germany. You forgot to add that, guy.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

This thread IS NOT about Black men, start your own thread where you talk about where Black men kill it. What is your problem?

This thread is about Brown men. Now either add to that conversation or go away.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

FinalShots wrote:This thread IS NOT about Black men, start your own thread where you talk about where Black men kill it. What is your problem?

This thread is about Brown men. Now either add to that conversation or go away.
Look, a.sswipe. You should not use ebonics in this thread you wannabe if you didn't want a person of any race to talk about Black men. Hungry, hungry hippocrite you are.

You remind me of the person that wants all the benefits of being a Black American, but when SHTF, you want your n.igger pass revoked. This is why I absolve myself away from almost all Westernized/Western people when I'm abroad. Those people are unmanned droned minions for ventriloquist puppetmaster i.e. TPTB.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

dude WTF is your damn problem

FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

any relevant comments?

lastyle7
Freshman Poster

Post by lastyle7 »

zboy1 wrote:
FinalShots wrote:
zboy1 wrote:What about East Asian men? Do you think they will do okay in France?
also to my surprise, I found a few Vietnamese and Asian men with White French wives and girlfriends

My Korean friend (6 ft buff guy) nailed a lot of girls in France too. Yes, I think East Asian men have their niche and places in France but Brown men dominate there, no joking.
That's cool to know! Why do you think Asian (South and East Asian) men do much better in France than in the United States? What makes the U.S. so bad for Asian men? Is it due to the racism and racial segregation in the U.S., the fierce competition among the men for a small number of attractive women in America, or the rampant White supremacist mindset of a lot of White women in the United States? I'd like to know your take.
SEA men aren't attractive is probably the best answer, plus they aren't very tall.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lastyle7 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
FinalShots wrote:
zboy1 wrote:What about East Asian men? Do you think they will do okay in France?
also to my surprise, I found a few Vietnamese and Asian men with White French wives and girlfriends

My Korean friend (6 ft buff guy) nailed a lot of girls in France too. Yes, I think East Asian men have their niche and places in France but Brown men dominate there, no joking.
That's cool to know! Why do you think Asian (South and East Asian) men do much better in France than in the United States? What makes the U.S. so bad for Asian men? Is it due to the racism and racial segregation in the U.S., the fierce competition among the men for a small number of attractive women in America, or the rampant White supremacist mindset of a lot of White women in the United States? I'd like to know your take.
SEA men aren't attractive is probably the best answer, plus they aren't very tall.
Racial stereotyping much? I'm 5'11 and my younger brother is 6'0. I know lots of second generation Asian Americans that are 5'9 and above. Better nutrition I suppose?

Also, not all Asian men are ugly, contrary to what a lot of racist White men believe.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

lastyle7 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
FinalShots wrote:

lets be real, if we are going by stereotypes alone, only White men and a small number of Hispanic men are seen as attractive

but in France, SEA men do pretty good! Met some Vietnamese there married to local women. You don't know what you are talking about, f**k off.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

FinalShots wouldn't have said that to zboy1, free, or jamesbond007 members.
That unmitigated coward knows how to choose his battles wisely. #TeamFinalShots

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

again, go make your own thread about black men, this one is about brown guys

why can't brown guys have their own thread to talk about an area they did well in? jeez

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FinalShots wrote:again, go make your own thread about black men, this one is about brown guys

why can't brown guys have their own thread to talk about an area they did well in? jeez
Hey FinalShots, thanks a lot for this thread! I agree with you when you said there was plenty of websites dedicated to White and Black men, but none for Asian men to discuss dating and overseas women. That's why I appreciate what you're doing with this thread! Keep it up, bro.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

FinalShots wrote:again, go make your own thread about black men, this one is about brown guys

Wait. Stop putting words in my fingertips and mouth! I have no problem for Brown guys talking about what's good for us Brown men.
I talk about the Black experience because I'm mistaken for it sometimes. Sometimes I'm deemed Brown,
sometimes they a.ssume I'm Black.

Besides, my last comment was about how you attacked non-mod''s with your loose-cannon mouth.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

zboy1 wrote:

Hey FinalShots, thanks a lot for this thread! I agree with you when you said there was plenty of websites dedicated to White and Black men, but none for Asian men to discuss dating and overseas women. That's why I appreciate what you're doing with this thread! Keep it up, bro.
ya, asian men can't start their own threads on other forums about how they do in other countries, so sad!