Why are WW so unresponsive with texting compared to FW?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

How long are you staying in Thailand?

Are you like an expat with plans to be there and reconstruct your life in this place?

Just asking you this as when i'm in Thailand it's only for short periods of time(weeks)as at the moment i have to comeback to France to make the money.
Pretty usual situation but i'm really wanting to make a longest stay and looking for a good women for me to share something more than just a short term relation.

They are still some hurdles in Thailand regarding women(some of them just will use farang as a wallet)but i totally agree that there are no comparision of what we know in our respective countries.
The obnoxious typical Western female who spit on the guys who goes abroad hoping he got broken,got a sexual transmitted disease or pointing to him like a perv is the common place.
Some of them won't care at all because they have the upper hand in the Western world.

Regarding your reminding of Western females all the time,that was my way of being in my first travel to Thailand.
I would always play like a competition and being happy to f**k off Western women as i don't need them anymore.

Now i think i have past this period but nothing is granted because the main problem of not being full time in Thailand is still puttting me down.
The comparison Thailand versus Western world cannot be avoided in my case but i try to really keep the hate far away from me and react the same way as the average women would do at home(indifference).

Don't give them too much power,better to enjoy the time in Thailand and bring the new set of value from them.
It will make you seeing Thailand more realistically and something you would thought to be extraordinary will be common for you.
I know it's not easy because Thailand looks more like an exception,the place to be for accessible pretty nice women,but it should help for entering the Thai society.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

American women simply don't care because they don't have to. The social cards are completely stacked in their favor so men are seen as playthings or tools to boost one's ego.

I often get incorrect phone numbers, and unreturned calls and texts from American women. From the women overseas, they rarely Do Not return the calls and texts.

American women's complete and utter disregard for men is reflected in that loopy TFL group, shootings against women, and, other phenomena that was formerly unknown in this country.

Standby gentlemen, its going to get worse!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

green1976 wrote:How long are you staying in Thailand?

Are you like an expat with plans to be there and reconstruct your life in this place?

Just asking you this as when i'm in Thailand it's only for short periods of time(weeks)as at the moment i have to comeback to France to make the money.
Pretty usual situation but i'm really wanting to make a longest stay and looking for a good women for me to share something more than just a short term relation.

They are still some hurdles in Thailand regarding women(some of them just will use farang as a wallet)but i totally agree that there are no comparision of what we know in our respective countries.
The obnoxious typical Western female who spit on the guys who goes abroad hoping he got broken,got a sexual transmitted disease or pointing to him like a perv is the common place.
Some of them won't care at all because they have the upper hand in the Western world.

Regarding your reminding of Western females all the time,that was my way of being in my first travel to Thailand.
I would always play like a competition and being happy to f**k off Western women as i don't need them anymore.

Now i think i have past this period but nothing is granted because the main problem of not being full time in Thailand is still puttting me down.
The comparison Thailand versus Western world cannot be avoided in my case but i try to really keep the hate far away from me and react the same way as the average women would do at home(indifference).

Don't give them too much power,better to enjoy the time in Thailand and bring the new set of value from them.
It will make you seeing Thailand more realistically and something you would thought to be extraordinary will be common for you.
I know it's not easy because Thailand looks more like an exception,the place to be for accessible pretty nice women,but it should help for entering the Thai society.
I've been here since July so far, and I will be here for another five months.

I want to reconstruct my life, but I'm not sure where yet. I want to see some other places first. But I wouldn't mind living in Thailand. It beats the west hands down.

I'm living off my savings at the moment, and I have an online business, which is not yet making money, but it should hopefully start doing so soon. I think an online business is the go. You can make $20 an hour which is good living in countries like Thailand, you can live wherever you like, and you don't have to constantly go back to the west to earn money...you can stay away from the toxic west for as long as you like.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

OzGuy wrote:Like you, I am also from Australia. Australian women NEVER txt back straight away for anything, they always wait at least a few hours, if not DAYS. They always have to wait a while to respond so it seems as if they are busy, and so they don't appear to be "too keen".

I once dated this woman who took 2 days to reply on average. When I asked her why, she actually got angry and said something like "Why do you expect to get a reply all the time? I have a busy life and if you can't accept that then perhaps we shouldn't see each other". Needless to say, I didn't see her again. So apparently sending a text message every 1 - 2 days is "too much" for her busy life.

Another thing Aussie women do is deliberately not answer the phone from a guy she is dating. They will sit there, let it ring then listen to the voice message. They normally only call back after the third time and say "oh sorry, I've been so busy", blah blah. They just love guys chasing after them, because it makes them feel superior.

Seriously, how long does it really take to reply with a txt message? 20 seconds perhaps? Is their life so busy that they can't spare 20 seconds? I don't think so.

My German GF always replied to me instantly, which I have never experienced with any Aussie woman.
American girls tend to do the same too. It's just ridiculous and makes no sense to play such a game. There's no reason to wait that long to reply to anyone. It's just a spit in the face in my opinion. When I come across a girl that takes long to reply, I just don't even bother anymore. It's just not worth my time. But when you reply back late to them (for legitimate reasons), they get pissed off and don't want to hear it. I can't stand it when they try to pull off the bullshit "sorry, I was busy" line. There's nobody in the world that is that busy every single second of the entire day. If they have time to run to the toilet to take a piss or shit, they have time to send a 2 second reply. Just all bullshit games.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:American women simply don't care because they don't have to. The social cards are completely stacked in their favor so men are seen as playthings or tools to boost one's ego.

I often get incorrect phone numbers, and unreturned calls and texts from American women. From the women overseas, they rarely Do Not return the calls and texts.

American women's complete and utter disregard for men is reflected in that loopy TFL group, shootings against women, and, other phenomena that was formerly unknown in this country.

Standby gentlemen, its going to get worse!
yes , very true. But even with those odds in their favor, you would think they at least have some common courtesy but nope, they don't give a shit. This really shows how worthless they are. These women lack courtesy and only care about themselves. In a way it is good that they are like this because we all know to avoid them. They make it much easier for us to decide to stay away from them for good.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Voice of Reason wrote:
green1976 wrote:Why you still think about Western women as you are in Thailand?

It's one of the few places in the world where i would feel quit safe from the western p***y power.

Forget Western women,play the Thai game to where it will go.
Hell, I still have trouble talking to women here, even though they are better.

All these years of western women snide remarks, sarcasm, supremacist-thought, put-downs etc. has greatly effected my confidence, and it still reverberates today.
Which is something I think about as well once I go abroad, I've been conditioned to these behavior patterns in the opposite sex, so its going to take some time for you to adjust, because for 30 yrs this all you've ever expierenced, but its good to hear, although things maybe different for me
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!