Why are WW so unresponsive with texting compared to FW?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Why are WW so unresponsive with texting compared to FW?

Post by Voice of Reason »

I recently was invited out to dinner by one of my female friends in Thailand from her place of work (which never happens in the west, but that's another issue). To cut the story short, when the day came I was unable to go because I became sick.

So anyway, I sent her a message telling her this.

She sent me a message back, saying no worries, and I hope you get well. But the thing is, she also offered to drop by my place and bring medicine and food if I needed it.

I hardly ever meet western women with this caring attitude. If I was to message a western women that I couldn't make it to an outing because I was ill, she probably wouldn't even respond. It's like, they just don't care.

In fact, in my experience, it is a normal thing in the west, where if you message people that you can't go to an event because you're ill (or for any other reason), it is very rare to get a response.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It would be very ironic if no one ever responds to this thread, so I guess I better say something. I haven't experienced the difference, but I totally believe you and it doesn't surprise me. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to offer medicine, etc but it certainly shows a lot of class.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

That's because WW suffer from entitlement issues. It should be classified as a disease...

In WW small brain she thinks that she's doing you a service by meeting her. She thinks that her company is so valuable that if you refuse (for whatever reason) then you are not worthy of her attention.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Andrewww wrote:That's because WW suffer from entitlement issues. It should be classified as a disease...

In WW small brain she thinks that she's doing you a service by meeting her. She thinks that her company is so valuable that if you refuse (for whatever reason) then you are not worthy of her attention.
And to paraphrase, she probably thinks the guy is full of sh.it and is trying to lure her to his house so he can sex her down.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Andrewww wrote:That's because WW suffer from entitlement issues. It should be classified as a disease...

And to paraphrase, she probably thinks the guy is full of sh.it and is trying to lure her to his house so he can sex her down.
Of course. The WW always thinks that anything we do or say has to do with trying to get in their pants. What these cunts don't realize is that we don't always want to get into their disease infested vaginas. If you say hello to a WW in public, they automatically get creeped out and think you're hitting on them. You can't even be friendly with these monsters without them assuming something.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I do agree that many times WW don't respond if you text them. If they feel that they are benefiting from something, then they will text back . A WW will generally only respond back if the following:

1) They actually have interest in you
2) They want something from you
3) You are a very close friend

Besides that, they usually don't have the courtesy to even respond back. What I notice about foreign women is that they will respond regardless if they have interest in you or not. It's just common courtesy to reply to someone when they communicate with you and they obviously abide by this method unlike WW.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Why are WW so unresponsive with texting compared to FW?

Post by terminator »

Voice of Reason wrote:I recently was invited out to dinner by one of my female friends in Thailand from her place of work (which never happens in the west, but that's another issue). To cut the story short, when the day came I was unable to go because I became sick.

So anyway, I sent her a message telling her this.

She sent me a message back, saying no worries, and I hope you get well. But the thing is, she also offered to drop by my place and bring medicine and food if I needed it.

I hardly ever meet western women with this caring attitude. If I was to message a western women that I couldn't make it to an outing because I was ill, she probably wouldn't even respond. It's like, they just don't care.

In fact, in my experience, it is a normal thing in the west, where if you message people that you can't go to an event because you're ill (or for any other reason), it is very rare to get a response.
Because they are probably following "the rules," which state to wait 8 hours before texting you back. What a great conversation you'd have waiting 8 hours...
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You lot are so desperate. You know you should wait at least a day before responding to this thread. Geez, talk about clingy. The OP is probably turned off by now.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

marklambo wrote:I do agree that many times WW don't respond if you text them. If they feel that they are benefiting from something, then they will text back . A WW will generally only respond back if the following:

1) They actually have interest in you WHICH COINCIDES WITH NO. 2!
2) They want something from you WHICH IS WHAT COINCIDES WITH NO. 1!
3) You are a very close friend I.E. IF YOU ARE AN "EMOTION SPONGE" I.E. you would have to "soak" up all she has to b.itch about her female friends and guys that don't like
her yet she would never F.UCK "YOU". Furthermore, you are only her friend if you tried to hit on her already, and she had adamantly put you into the friendzone thereafter!!
marklambo wrote: Besides that, they usually don't have the courtesy to even respond back. What I notice about foreign women is that they will respond regardless if they have interest in you or not. It's just common courtesy to reply to someone when they communicate with you and they obviously abide by this method unlike WW.
That's why I have a machista/chauvinistic attitude towards women in general. It tones down significantly abroad yet i'm still vigilante for the bulls.hit.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Why you still think about Western women as you are in Thailand?

It's one of the few places in the world where i would feel quit safe from the western p***y power.

Forget Western women,play the Thai game to where it will go.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Like you, I am also from Australia. Australian women NEVER txt back straight away for anything, they always wait at least a few hours, if not DAYS. They always have to wait a while to respond so it seems as if they are busy, and so they don't appear to be "too keen".

I once dated this woman who took 2 days to reply on average. When I asked her why, she actually got angry and said something like "Why do you expect to get a reply all the time? I have a busy life and if you can't accept that then perhaps we shouldn't see each other". Needless to say, I didn't see her again. So apparently sending a text message every 1 - 2 days is "too much" for her busy life.

Another thing Aussie women do is deliberately not answer the phone from a guy she is dating. They will sit there, let it ring then listen to the voice message. They normally only call back after the third time and say "oh sorry, I've been so busy", blah blah. They just love guys chasing after them, because it makes them feel superior.

Seriously, how long does it really take to reply with a txt message? 20 seconds perhaps? Is their life so busy that they can't spare 20 seconds? I don't think so.

My German GF always replied to me instantly, which I have never experienced with any Aussie woman.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

marklambo wrote:I do agree that many times WW don't respond if you text them. If they feel that they are benefiting from something, then they will text back . A WW will generally only respond back if the following:

1) They actually have interest in you
2) They want something from you
3) You are a very close friend

Besides that, they usually don't have the courtesy to even respond back. What I notice about foreign women is that they will respond regardless if they have interest in you or not. It's just common courtesy to reply to someone when they communicate with you and they obviously abide by this method unlike WW.
I have also experienced the same. Ignoring/blocking is what WW do best. When they sign up to dating sites the first thing they do is locate the "block/ignore" button, because they will be using it probably hundreds of times. Some women sign up to dating sites just to block/ignore and reject guys, when they have zero interest in dating anyone. They seem to get some sort of sick pleasure from this.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Johnny1975 wrote:You lot are so desperate. You know you should wait at least a day before responding to this thread. Geez, talk about clingy. The OP is probably turned off by now.
LOL…It was several hours until this thread got a response, and then it wasn't until a further 24 hours before it started taking off a little more! You guys played the game well at first, but now you are starting to creep me out!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

green1976 wrote:Why you still think about Western women as you are in Thailand?

It's one of the few places in the world where i would feel quit safe from the western p***y power.

I lived in the west for 30 years. I can't stop thinking about it.

Every single time I have a good interaction with a woman here, it reminds me of all women in the west.

When I go to a restaurant/shop and the women are not sarcastic and passive-aggressive, it reminds me of western women.

When women are just enjoying talking to men on a night out, and not wanting to "put them in their place", and not saying snide comments such as "In your dreams baby", or "don't touch the merchandise" etc, it reminds me of western women.

When I walk around SIAM and see all the slim women, holding onto their average looking boyfriends, showing them love and care, it reminds me of western women.

All these years of having to deal with western women and their feminist BS has effected my mind.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

green1976 wrote:Why you still think about Western women as you are in Thailand?

Hell, I still have trouble talking to women here, even though they are better.

All these years of western women snide remarks, sarcasm, supremacist-thought, put-downs etc. has greatly effected my confidence, and it still reverberates today.