36 Year Old Virgin Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

Congratulations JP, living your dreams! I'm working on getting of here right now but also on long-term options like moving, it's really just a matter of capital for me, once I have enough of it coming in on a regular basis I can not only visit but move to another country, that is one of my major goals, at least to be in Europe for 3 months then Canada and then Europe for another three months, traveling six months out of the year.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

He kinda reminds me of Emperor Palpatine lol
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I hope the guy checks some of this site out. Give him the answer to his problem. Cause he is well built and good looking. There is no reason he should still be alone, like all of us.

For me in highschool, I did sports a lot. But, I also hanged out with the guys who were "losers" in high school. Guys who enjoyed magic, games and a lot of other "loser" things. One jock was perplexed on why I hanged out and did that stuff. I just said I enjoyed it, I find it fun like sports. Why deprive myself of something I love.

Now, I am really alone and can't fathom how this guy can keep on going.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: 36 Year Old Virgin Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:This guy is well built and is good looking and he STILL has a hard time meeting women and making friends with people in the USA! WTF? :shock:

It just goes to show you how f-ed up the dating and social scene is in the United States!

If he were to go to the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia, South America or Mexico, he would have women approaching him!

He needs to be told about our site and the idea of dating abroad. :D
He'd better be careful. A sudden change of "luck" is on the way. He's at the right age and frame of mind for a couple of soon-to-be ex-carousel riding shrews in wallet-seeking/baby-rabies mode to take a keen interest.
Heaven help him if he's debt free and gainfully employed.

He'll be the gazelle, they'll be the crocs.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Could it be because he has aspergers? Or autism? Are they both the same thing? How do you know if a guy has aspergers? What are the symptoms?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Winston wrote:Could it be because he has aspergers? Or autism? Are they both the same thing? How do you know if a guy has aspergers? What are the symptoms?
Yes, I see it in him. That's why I mentioned autism in my earlier post. It's many symptoms, and I only know as I had a job working with severe autistics. Basically, Aspergers is "high-functioning autism" - they function well at work, or with machines like cars - but are terrible with people. They can't make/maintain friendships, might have some awkardness about them - say the wrong thing, be anti-social... I'm very shocked how well women in the USA pick up on this.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: 36 Year Old Virgin Expresses His Feelings and Anger

Post by terminator »

Teal Lantern wrote:
jamesbond wrote:This guy is well built and is good looking and he STILL has a hard time meeting women and making friends with people in the USA! WTF? :shock:
:D
He'd better be careful. A sudden change of "luck" is on the way. He's at the right age and frame of mind for a couple of soon-to-be ex-carousel riding shrews in wallet-seeking/baby-rabies mode to take a keen interest.
Heaven help him if he's debt free and gainfully employed.

He'll be the gazelle, they'll be the crocs.

Yes, the fembots will suck up to him just to get impregnated so they can take the easy-life on "mommy-support." Even lesbians are boarding the child-support train: http://news.yahoo.com/child-support-cla ... 25388.html
keepingitreal
Freshman Poster

Post by keepingitreal »

I've checked his facebook. He's with someone. Dude ain't virgin no more.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

keepingitreal wrote:I've checked his facebook. He's with someone. Dude ain't virgin no more.
Good night sweet prince...
skier10800
Freshman Poster

Post by skier10800 »

manly5000 wrote:
keepingitreal wrote:I've checked his facebook. He's with someone. Dude ain't virgin no more.
It does not look like I'm with that girl anymore, and yes I'm still a virgin.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

skier10800 wrote:
manly5000 wrote:
It does not look like I'm with that girl anymore, and yes I'm still a virgin.
Are you the guy in the video mentioned in this thread? If so, thanks for accepting my invitation here. You will find us to be in the same boat as you. We are one of the most freethinking forums on the internet. There is no politically correct censorship here.

Wow I didn't know you were in Bellingham. That's one of the worst place to meet people or make friends or pick up girls. I used to live there. See here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Bellingham_Curse.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrJowee
Freshman Poster

Post by MrJowee »

Another interesting point; the drivers wife or girlfriend flipped him off. I actually broke up with an American woman over this. We were stopped at a red light and a group of 4 or 5 shady looking guys started and hooting and hollering at her. She lets fly with the f**k you's, and as we pull away, they come chasing after us, and catch up because we only went like 50 feet to the next light. Now I have to handle it. If there had been a car in front of me, I wouldn't have been able to just run the light (which I did). I would have either had vehicular damage or had to draw my weapon, all because she had to open her f***ing mouth. Same thing here. Look at how big this guy is. What if he caught up with the SUV in a parking lot? The husband might have been in for a serious beat down. Now I doubt this guy would do that (he seems like a pretty friendly guy with a live-and-let live attitude), but the wife didn't know that.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Winston wrote:Could it be because he has aspergers? Or autism? Are they both the same thing? How do you know if a guy has aspergers? What are the symptoms?
Well, monotone voice, social difficulty, obsessive interests, seeming like you were born on another planet, not understanding social cues, etc. . The severity can vary. (Just to let you know, I sell a book on the subject, which can be reached down below in my signature) ( A little shameless self promotion :D )
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com