Going abroad makes sense.

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Going abroad makes sense.

Post by wraith »

My friend posted a long rant note on facebook about how he can't meet decent girls who share the same goals as he had. I had the opportunity to respond, and I told him to look abroad for meeting nice women. He eventually agreed with me and told me that it's not a bad idea that men should look abroad and expand their horizons. I think I have converted someone already. Hopefully, many of my friends would see the light and give up on feminism-ridden American bitches. (death is too good for American bitches)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great idea!

Don't forget to show your friend this site or send him the link to this Pamphlet:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlet.pdf
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Re: Going abroad makes sense.

Post by Travel Dude »

wraith wrote:My friend posted a long rant note on facebook about how he can't meet decent girls who share the same goals as he had. I had the opportunity to respond, and I told him to look abroad for meeting nice women. He eventually agreed with me and told me that it's not a bad idea that men should look abroad and expand their horizons. I think I have converted someone already. Hopefully, many of my friends would see the light and give up on feminism-ridden American bitches. (death is too good for American bitches)
Can I give you advice about meeting decent girls overseas? Before going, make up your mind on what you want in terms of a relationship. If you are going to meet girls just to see if you can get sex with them, whats the point? If sex is your main focus, then just go to a brothel.

I have seen guys from the US on a romance tours in Honduras that just focused on getting sex with the women. For the high cost of airfare,food,hotel and time spent, its seems counterproductive...with all that money, you can find a hot looking prositiute here in the USA.

For me, going abroad made lots of sense. I found a wonderful lady, new friends, and a new country I hope to live for the rest of my life.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

For me, going abroad made lots of sense. I found a wonderful lady, new friends, and a new country I hope to live for the rest of my life.
I think that should be the ultimate reason! Not bringing a girl from abroad, not getting married to live in the USA, but to move and start a new happy life in another country!
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

have2fly wrote:
I think that should be the ultimate reason! Not bringing a girl from abroad, not getting married to live in the USA, but to move and start a new happy life in another country!
Good point...why is it such a fuc..en honor to bring a wonderful lady back to the US?? Living with her in her own country is better. Nicer people, lower cost of living, support and love from her family etc... She can work in her own country without the crap of living in the US, spending ton of money going to immigration to get her a green card blah blah.