haunted by sattelite transmitter

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
starkeep
Freshman Poster

haunted by sattelite transmitter

Post by starkeep »

:P There are a lot of people in the world but why i have to be haunted by a satellite voice transmitter god knows. This is the thanks i got for serving the us. between this ad othe thingsmentioned here i beleave happier abroad is the only solution for me. I have herd of no other countries using such a device. mr x patrot
fed up

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand. What are you talking about?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starkeep
Freshman Poster

sat voice transmitter

Post by starkeep »

8) The device is similar to a boyscout fm transmitting device that many had when a teenager talk with the microphone and transmit into your neighbors
tv or radio. Only this device has a satellite attched to me. I am a former govt employee and am harrassed by it daily. I have charges filed but
most agencys here pass the buck and say its not there job either or the fcc doesnt investigate. At this point leaving the country is a good solution for me.
Plus i love slender women and am divorced so. the only solution.
fed up
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So you mean you have a transmitter device implanted in you? Like a microchip? And you are being monitored? Why? Did you work on classified secrets for the government? Can't you just have a surgeon remove this "transmitter" or chip?

Is it true that the NWO and Illuminati plan to chip the population?

Perhaps you should consult the folks on the forum at http://www.abovetopsecret.com for their advice on what to do about being monitored by the government.

Here we specialize in the dating, social and mental health benefits of being abroad.

But if it is a satellite transmitter, then they can track you anywhere on the globe. Going abroad isn't going to put you out of their range.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starkeep
Freshman Poster

sat voice transmitter

Post by starkeep »

8) Thanks for the advice. I think you are right they can track me anywhere with it. I am not sure of the chip part but what i have noticed is that it tracks
on to anywhere there is a transister. Even a passing car so somehow this is how it woks tracking on to other devices then transmitting. Causing many problems in my life. i will try the other webb site for more advice thanks.
fed up
starkeep
Freshman Poster

Post by starkeep »

8) jUST READ A BOOK ABOUT PHLIPPINE CULTURE AND IT SAYS IT IS ACCEPTED THERE TO HAVE A MISTRESS WITH A FEW KIDS AND A
WIFE AT THE SAME TIME. tO ME THIS IS A CULTURE SHOCK AND DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE USA. DOES ANYONE KNOW I THAT IS TRUE TODAY?
fed up
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well some guys have an open relationship with a mistress on the side, yeah. But those type of relationships do not tend to be very happy, or the girl was forced into it. Filipinas are insanely jealous and would never be happy about someone they love having other girls. No way. If a girl was with a guy only for money, then she might not care as much. But usually, no way. Ask any Filipina and she will tell you the same.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: sat voice transmitter

Post by Winston »

starkeep wrote:8) Thanks for the advice. I think you are right they can track me anywhere with it. I am not sure of the chip part but what i have noticed is that it tracks
on to anywhere there is a transister. Even a passing car so somehow this is how it woks tracking on to other devices then transmitting. Causing many problems in my life. i will try the other webb site for more advice thanks.
Why was a tracking device put on you? Can't you ask a doctor to remove it?

What kind of occupation did you have with the government?

starkeep
Freshman Poster

Post by starkeep »

8) I am a former postal employee with harrassment charges filed. Since retired why bother harrasing with me? i have a eeo court case so maybe
that is why.
fed up
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

Is this dude for real?

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time