Is going abroad truly the answer?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

what this fool talking about?
i think he lost his mind or something
did you not hear what i said borden?
i don't want to hear from little kids
take your little gang and go back to the sandbox
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

ahhh shut up borden get a life
dumbass
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gordon,
That's enough. I'm going to have to delete the last few racist posts from you in this thread.

Look, if you want to talk about blacks in America in general as a concept, fine then, just post some facts and data, and leave it at that. But you have no right to bash a specific member on this forum who is black just because he's black. He did not come here and start bashing whites, nor did he bash you for being white. So there is no just cause to make racist attacks on an individual here. Hamdizzel never did anything to you. This is completely uncalled for. Please keep your hate to yourself. It's very inappropriate for you to attack members here on this forum seeking open honest discussion. And it's just plain wrong too.

If you make any racist attacks here again, I'm going to ban you for 10 days.

Please STOP. I already gave you several warnings.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gordan wrote:
Vinstonas wrote:Gordon,
That's enough. I'm going to have to delete the last few racist posts from you in this thread.

Look, if you want to talk about blacks in America in general as a concept, fine then, just post some facts and data, and leave it at that. But you have no right to bash a specific member on this forum who is black just because he's black. He did not come here and start bashing whites, nor did he bash you for being white. So there is no just cause to make racist attacks on an individual here. Hamdizzel never did anything to you. This is completely uncalled for. Please keep your hate to yourself. It's very inappropriate for you to attack members here on this forum seeking open honest discussion. And it's just plain wrong too.

If you make any racist attacks here again, I'm going to ban you for 10 days.

Please STOP. I already gave you several warnings.
It's funny how defending oneself from racist attacks from individuals who happen to be non-white is considered 'hate'. I guess that makes up the wonderful culture of 'Amerika'. Great country. I feel so free.
W: You aren't seeing the picture clearly. Hamdizzel never attacked you. You started insulting him first. Had he attacked you first or showed any white hatred, I would have asked him to stop too. But he didn't come here to spew hatred toward whites. It's an issue in your mind that you've got to resolve.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

God we are wasting out time here! I am going to be the first one to stop discussing any thing that does not pertain to being Happier Abroad, visas, jobs, dating sites, education needed for it and other things. I appeal to everyone else to ignore anything that is not directly related to such discussions. The more we reply to all kinds of unrelated stuff, the more we get sidetracked and waste time. I have got no time to waste at 49. Have you?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:God we are wasting out time here! I am going to be the first one to stop discussing any thing that does not pertain to being Happier Abroad, visas, jobs, dating sites, education needed for it and other things. I appeal to everyone else to ignore anything that is not directly related to such discussions. The more we reply to all kinds of unrelated stuff, the more we get sidetracked and waste time. I have got no time to waste at 49. Have you?
W: Of course it's all a waste of time. But when innocent well meaning people come here to discuss or ask questions, and they get attacked and insulted for being black, that's a huge injustice and and makes this forum a hostile environment, and has to be dealt with. Wouldn't you agree? You would do the same if your forum became a hostile place with unprovoked attacks, wouldn't you? I'm doing what's necessary.