life in the US

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

life in the US

Post by hamdizzel »

China or japan?
i know in terms of wealth japan is the US of Asia
but what about Chinese women
would they date black guys
gee it sounds kinda ridiculous
wanting to move to a different country because women here in America
only go for rich white guys.
and i don't think it matters what race the women is
if she lives in America for roughly 3 years or more
she is instantly westernized.
my family is always ridiculing me
for wanting to leave the "the land of money"
the US of course
they even laughed when i said i was desiring
to go to a Asian country
their philosophy is if you are not successful in America
you can't be successful anywhere.
and just the fact that i have take big risk
what you people think?
should i just hop on that plane
and give it a shot?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

If American companies move overseas and make billions, does that mean they are losers? I don't think so. Actually, the land of money now is not the US , it is the Middle East. They pay big salaries here tax free. I have friends working in Iraq making 8K-15K a month. Are these losers that cannot make it in the US? I don't think so.

Now, one thing though. In what capacity are you going abroad? What will your job be? What is your educational/professional background? That is one thing that is important to consider.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

job aboard

Post by hamdizzel »

i hope to teach English aboard that is what i want my career to be
and well a diploma from the US won't matter in a country like Asia
its just a matter of saying forget all the critics and just doing it
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: job aboard

Post by ladislav »

What kind of diploma have you got?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: life in the US

Post by momopi »

hamdizzel wrote:China or japan?
You can look up interracial marriage stats to see which Asian ethnicity has higher/lower marriage rate with blacks. The higher = less discrimination, lower = more discrimination.

I do know two Taiwanese women married to Africans (from Africa, not America), but they're the exception and their husbands are the very proper & conservative type. Generally speaking ethnic Chinese women don't date or marry blacks as a first choice, but given 1.3 billion population in China, the sheer numbers may work to your favor.

Pinays have higher interracial marriage rate to blacks than East Asians.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well most people outside of Europe and South America are pretty closed minded and judgmental. They do not view things from a broad angle, but instantly ridicule and dismiss anything that doesn't fit their narrow spectrum. That's why families will not tend to sympathize.

My own parents see me and those like me as freakish, strange, and indecent. They are totally closed minded about many things, and very strict and rigid in nature. Most I've seen from their country are like that. Even though they know that my arguments on this site are sound, factual, and that I have a ton of experience, photos and videos to prove all my claims, they still don't agree with it. It's way too outside their box for their brains to process.

My dad even considers me and my kind to be "closed minded" because we won't find happiness in countries where girls don't talk to strangers and require women to be friendly! My God. What a warped narrow view. It's like he can't admit the truth so he just turns the tables in semantics to try to discredit the other side. lol

My mom considers this website and its movement to be totally evil by her standards. She doesn't care how much facts and proof I have on my side. She personally dislikes all of it and anyone who cares about how friendly girls are to them. She personally feels that only losers care about such things. It doesn't matter to her that I can prove everything I say and find many who agree with me. She still finds it all bad and disgusting. And she refuses to see any of my videos.

But what can I do? I can't be something I'm not to please them. We are just from different planets. But I think very few people share a kindred spirit with their parents.

One thing we do agree on though. Wise people who know the truth do not need to prove it to others.

In the end, you've got to follow your heart.

PS - The ironic thing is that even though my mom is a devout Buddhist and has read many Buddhist books, she is highly judgmental and quick to anger. But whenever I point this out of course, she becomes more enraged and starts insulting me and mocking me. When you have facts on your side but the other side doesn't, they usually resort to mockery and character assassination. Unfortunately, this is the case with my mom as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Re: job aboard

Post by Travel Dude »

hamdizzel wrote:i hope to teach English aboard that is what i want my career to be
and well a diploma from the US won't matter in a country like Asia
its just a matter of saying forget all the critics and just doing it
Teaching English in Asia, you can make good money. Teaching English in Latin America doesn't pay the greatest.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: life in the US

Post by Winston »

hamdizzel wrote:China or japan?
gee it sounds kinda ridiculous
wanting to move to a different country because women here in America
only go for rich white guys.
and i don't think it matters what race the women is
if she lives in America for roughly 3 years or more
she is instantly westernized.
my family is always ridiculing me
for wanting to leave the "the land of money"
the US of course
they even laughed when i said i was desiring
to go to a Asian country
their philosophy is if you are not successful in America
you can't be successful anywhere.
and just the fact that i have take big risk
what you people think?
should i just hop on that plane
and give it a shot?
Show your family these messages by Ladislav that address the question "Am I a loser for going outside the US?" or print them out and show them.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Ladislav.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne