Goodbye Zombies and Clones in America

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Goodbye Zombies and Clones in America

Post by kangarunner »

I never want to be just another clone like everyone else in America. Monotonous life cycle. Eat, shit, sleep. Repeat. Every day is the same in America. The people in charge of the system are purposely making housing unaffordable for the average person so they have no money left after living expenses.

I'm done with being a clone. A zombie. A mindless zombie doing the same exact thing that every other person does.

HELL NO to buying a home in a suburb. "The things you own end up owning you."

I'm done with being an invisible person in America. I'm done with being just another clone like everyone else. I want to live this life the best way possible.

In @Winston's last video, he said that once you experience the good life abroad, you can't go back. Because if you go back, you'll always think about all the good times you had and miss them.

I'll put a gun to my head and pull the trigger if I have to live in America.

HELL YES TO FREEDOM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Goodbye Zombies and Clones in America

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 10:17 am
I never want to be just another clone like everyone else in America. Monotonous life cycle. Eat, shit, sleep. Repeat. Every day is the same in America. The people in charge of the system are purposely making housing unaffordable for the average person so they have no money left after living expenses.

I'm done with being a clone. A zombie. A mindless zombie doing the same exact thing that every other person does.

HELL NO to buying a home in a suburb. "The things you own end up owning you."

I'm done with being an invisible person in America. I'm done with being just another clone like everyone else. I want to live this life the best way possible.

In @Winston's last video, he said that once you experience the good life abroad, you can't go back. Because if you go back, you'll always think about all the good times you had and miss them.

I'll put a gun to my head and pull the trigger if I have to live in America.

HELL YES TO FREEDOM.

So.. are you in Australia now? :?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!