What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expatriation Ragnarok - My Newest Guide for Taking Advantage of Expatriation in These Dark Times

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 3:13 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 3:02 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 2:36 pm
It is just a matter of looking at how the regime defines unemployment now vs. how it was defined in the past.
Please explain.
Yes because it turns females into phone zombies and e-sluts.

Only if they allow it to. It can also enrich their lives
That's their own loss when the rest of us are using our smartphones productively. Cheaper and non-shitty are positive qualities we want in our technology.
Neural nets and such. You would want to just read about AI.
I knew you were going to say neural nets. That's still procedural programming, as are whatever procedures act upon them.
1. For example, suppose an employer has one full time employee. Suppose he is required to provide full time employees with health care insurance and the costs rise, so he cuts the employee’s hours in half and hires some unemployed guy to do the other half. In the past this would be counted as the loss of a job or no change in the job situation. Now it would be counted as one less unemployed person and one job created.

2. Females are simple creatures and when they are exposed to smartphones they get worse. What they might do in some ideal parallel universe is irrelevant.

3. This sounds like a philosophical argument about whether the universe is ultimately deterministic, which is irrelevant. The point is that AI allows the machine to do things in ways the programmer doesn’t understand or envisage.
On the bogus employment stats:

http://www.unz.com/proberts/americans-l ... d-of-lies/
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Expatriation Ragnarok - My Newest Guide for Taking Advantage of Expatriation in These Dark Times

Post by flowerthief00 »

What are you all saying about unemployment makes some sense the way you are putting it. I'll need to research that.
Cornfed wrote:
2. Females are simple creatures and when they are exposed to smartphones they get worse. What they might do in some ideal parallel universe is irrelevant.
As I said, women are like children. Children, too, abuse smartphones. Nobody's idea of a solution is to wish for smartphones to be more shitty or expensive. That would hurt all us adults who are using smartphones productively.

Women, like children, can be trained. For instance, my sister uses smartphones to keep in touch with family, while for years she wouldn't allow herself to create a Facebook account because she understood she was prone to addiction to it. When she finally did, she self-imposed limitations on her use of it.

And men can abuse technology too, you know. For instance addiction to video games. I sure as hell don't wish for video games to become shitty and expensive.
3. This sounds like a philosophical argument about whether the universe is ultimately deterministic, which is irrelevant. The point is that AI allows the machine to do things in ways the programmer doesn’t understand or envisage.
It wasn't, actually. (although it could have been)
Your point is acknowledged, and my counter-point is that because the program is still wrapped in procedure within the programmer's control, any number of constraints can be placed over the entire exercise. In the simplest case, a human can terminate execution of the code. There will always be some plug or other that can be pulled.

The stuff you see in movies where the machines can't be stopped is fiction. Not so much because it couldn't happen but because it wouldn't happen. Humans aren't THAT foolish to make dangerous machines without adequate safeguards, especially when such machines are very, very difficult to make at all.

If you want to continue this discussion I suggest we do so in the Dire Warning from Science Fiction thread, where I have also posted.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Ghost wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 12:43 pm
-Some technologies can replace male workers, and this is a form of competition for jobs. One of the game changers is that technology stands poised to make the economy automated. If that hits critical mass, there just won't be any human jobs left period. This is not certain yet though.
New technology causes shifts in the job market. Instead of a human worker needed to do what the machine is now doing, human workers are needed to invent, assemble, transport, install, monitor, and repair that machine. The job markets always shifts according to what kind of labor is in demand, but it would be hard to envision a future when there are no human jobs left period. Human desires are infinite, and therefore demand for something can always be counted on. If it gets to where all essential tasks humans require such as the providing of food, shelter, medicine, protection, etc are handled solely by machines (which would be wonderful!) human jobs will shift more to non-essential tasks such as the realms of art, creativity, and entertainment. Machines are very bad at art.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 1:52 pm
What are you all saying about unemployment makes some sense the way you are putting it. I'll need to research that.
Cornfed wrote:
As I said, women are like children. Children, too, abuse smartphones. Nobody's idea of a solution is to wish for smartphones to be more shitty or expensive. That would hurt all us adults who are using smartphones productively.

Women, like children, can be trained. For instance, my sister uses smartphones to keep in touch with family, while for years she wouldn't allow herself to create a Facebook account because she understood she was prone to addiction to it. When she finally did, she self-imposed limitations on her use of it.

And men can abuse technology too, you know. For instance addiction to video games. I sure as hell don't wish for video games to become shitty and expensive.
It wasn't, actually. (although it could have been)
Your point is acknowledged, and my counter-point is that because the program is still wrapped in procedure within the programmer's control, any number of constraints can be placed over the entire exercise. In the simplest case, a human can terminate execution of the code. There will always be some plug or other that can be pulled.

The stuff you see in movies where the machines can't be stopped is fiction. Not so much because it couldn't happen but because it wouldn't happen. Humans aren't THAT foolish to make dangerous machines without adequate safeguards, especially when such machines are very, very difficult to make at all.

If you want to continue this discussion I suggest we do so in the Dire Warning from Science Fiction thread, where I have also posted.
Smartphones became ubiquitous in Mexico a few years ago, but most Mexican women I've met only use them to stay in touch with friends and family; they don't go around attention whoring on social media. In fact, the only two social media platforms most widely used are Facebook and Whatsapp; Instagram and especially Snapchat are used infrequently.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The attention whoring thing ought to amount to nothing more than a waste of time if men would cease all the beta-orbiting and worship of a pretty face. Men's behavior here is what is disgusting to me.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 2:21 pm
The attention whoring thing ought to amount to nothing more than a waste of time if men would cease all the beta-orbiting and worship of a pretty face. Men's behavior here is what is disgusting to me.
Apps like Tinder and Instagram need to cease to exist, same with Snapchat. Also, the workforce should not be co-ed. Potential couples need to meet each other via introductions from friends or family. And women should abstain from being extroverted.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:

-Women were allowed to work outside the home (and outside of the few specifically female only jobs - such as midwife, caretaker of young children, etc.) This alone was probably the single worst breaking of natural law. It began in a limited form and meant more competition for men and the cutting of wages. It has culminated in toxic feminist policies taking over corporations, and even refusals to hire men.
Also refusals to even invite men to interviews. What are your odds of getting hired when you can't even get an interview? Most of the time, HR sends you a rejection letter or you get completely ignored. As bleak as things were in 2014 when Andy wrote his blog "The American Job Market Is Now Like Its Dating Scene", they seem to have gotten gradually worse since then, based on what I'm hearing (especially with regards to MLMs and scammers).
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

fschmidt wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 8:41 pm
Western workers are worthless trash. They are all overpaid. I find it absolutely impossible to find a competent employee in the West. And by the way, if anyone is interested in doing some marketing work for me, please contact me.
Can you PM me? I'm not yet authorized to do so. I didn't make my account to look for work btw, :lol: I've actually been here before but forgot my email and pass and it'll take a few days for Winston to reply to me using the contact page. If the other Mod jamesbond wants to PM me that's good too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 3:36 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 3:45 pm
Ghost wrote:

-Women were allowed to work outside the home (and outside of the few specifically female only jobs - such as midwife, caretaker of young children, etc.) This alone was probably the single worst breaking of natural law. It began in a limited form and meant more competition for men and the cutting of wages. It has culminated in toxic feminist policies taking over corporations, and even refusals to hire men.
Also refusals to even invite men to interviews. What are your odds of getting hired when you can't even get an interview? Most of the time, HR sends you a rejection letter or you get completely ignored. As bleak as things were in 2014 when Andy wrote his blog "The American Job Market Is Now Like Its Dating Scene", they seem to have gotten gradually worse since then, based on what I'm hearing (especially with regards to MLMs and scammers).
Yeah, the scammers and shysters have come out in full force.

Some are MLMs but I have noticed another big one: commision only "jobs."

There are a lot of legal scam companies that offer "jobs" selling insurance. The catch is that it is commission only, you have to pay for your training/certification, and the hours are brutal. Not illegal and not technically a scam since you could make big bucks if you are a good salesman. But most predictably wash out, and end up working 50-60+ hour weeks for a pitiful hourly rate. Have also read that these companies will sometimes bill the employee if the customer cancels their insurance policy.

I'm surprised we don't hear about these scam companies getting shot up. Maybe the brainwashing (many are cult-like) is that good.
Vector Marketing is one of those legal scams, and is also a commission-only "job".
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Expatriation Ragnarok - My Newest Guide to Expatriation in These Dark Times

Post by Winston »

Ghost,
I sent an announcement about your new ebook to my mailing list. Here's what it looks like:

https://mailchi.mp/f8fcbe0d64cc/our-new ... price-look

How do you like it? :)

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expatriation Ragnarok - My Newest Guide to Expatriation in These Dark Times

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons”