Attending an AFA Romance Tour

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Attending an AFA Romance Tour

Post by re85with »

I keep watching YouTube videos of John Adams and Bud Patterson from A Foreign Affair (loveme.com).

I really want to go to these 4 countries, attend a group or individual romance tour, and meet gorgeous and caring women:

- Colombia (my 3rd time there)

- Dominican Republic (my 2nd time there)

- Ukraine (my 1st time there)

- Philippines (my 1st time there)

http://www.loveme.com/tour/
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: Attending an AFA Romance Tour

Post by re85with »

Has anyone ever gone on an A Foreign Affair romance tour in:

- Ukraine
- China
- Thailand
- Philippines
- Colombia
- Dominican Republic
- Costa Rica
- Russia
- Peru

If so, can you describe your experience(s)? How have you felt about the women in general? Anything else?
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I would avoid these tours if I were you. Simply travel to these countries and go socialize with women.

The women in the "services" are often over the hill and have no other choice locally-speaking. Sometimes, they are simply paid employees or contractors who attend these events under the guise of true women searching for husbands.

Whatever the case, the hottest women and most marriage eligible women don't waste their time with such services. Most capital cities around the world have an abundance of women who speak enough English to carry on a conversation.

Do not use these crutch services. Go select the women you like in day to day life and approach them till you get a hit. Trust me on this.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I can comment only about Thailand and Philippines. I have no connection and experience about Latin America.

For sure you do not need any introduction tour for these 2 countries.

Just buy an airticket and after arrival - for example in Pattaya or Cebu, go to a hotel or if you have more time, rent a room and then walk around and talk to people.

It is easy and cheap to travel between Bangkok and Manila with quick domestic flight connection to Cebu, you can visit both countries, which are quite different from each other. It depends really only how much time you have.

The problem I see is more about the behavior of US men after arrival in Asia, regardless which country. They are facing a different way of life for the first time in their life and are starting immediately complaining that all and everything is so much better in USA.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

What's wrong with attending an organized tour? Most guys who attend these tours are already socially inept so to expect them to get on a plane to Thailand or Philippines and then randomly approach girls is not reasonable.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:What's wrong with attending an organized tour? Most guys who attend these tours are already socially inept so to expect them to get on a plane to Thailand or Philippines and then randomly approach girls is not reasonable.
Nothing is wrong with such an organized tour, except it costs a lot of money - if you buy yourself a cheap air ticket and after arrival look around for a moderate nice room it will cost you only a small part of what the organized tour costs you.