I Hate Living in America.

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Hate Living in America.

Post by jamesbond »

Eric wrote:Already at the airport I talked to a fine Russian girl - had to be over 6 feet tall. She actually was interested in talking to me! She was kind, sweet and effeminate - it was such a surprise! It was in Abu Dhabi. ALso the stewardesses 2 of them were from Portugal, so fine, so hot. It's a different world out here...
Your off to a good start already Eric, let us know how things go for you. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hi Eric. How are you doing in China? There's a quite few of us 'Happier Abroaders' in China. Where are you in China? I'm in Guangdong Province near Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Would you like to meet up or chat? I have WeChat, so if you want, I can give you my Wechat ID. Also, there's a group of us in a Wechat group. Would you like to join?

Anyway, if you're interested in chatting, you can send me a PM message, and I'll be glad to respond.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Yeah, I get that (original post). It's a royal pain in the ass when you want to do something, but know it'll almost definitely be a "Pyrrhic Victory" & there's no point. It's like being on a boat with no water, except the sea water all around- like a mockery, almost. It's truly a bizarre thing that so much is basically a mirage here- even that aggravation people get when you bring more or less ANYTHING up that isn't some kind public relations effort for this country, a lot of THOSE same people get aggravated & talk against those EXACT same thing when another country does it.

I've been wanting to get a family started for a while & I don't know how good an idea that is, but I don't see it working out in America. All people really seem to have is faith in something that's proven constantly to not be trustworthy on numerous occasions. They don't believe in Santa Claus or God, but some kind of totally out-of-character behavior across the board on systemic levels is believable- basically because they want it. Not through force of any kind coming from anyone, but from someone having a pang of conscience & doing these things instead- whatever they might specifically be.