Why I want to leave the US for Brazil

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Why I want to leave the US for Brazil

Post by VladtoBrazil »

Yup. I want to be absent from America. The way thing are going now I don't see the US recovering at all and it's only going to get worse. Why Brazil? When I was younger and dumber the only reason I even knew about Brazil was for it's adult actresses. I remember telling myself I am going to marry one because I always liked thick, voluptuous women but I said "If I am going to marry a Brazilian then I better know about the country."

So I began doing research on Brazil and watching countless documentaries and movies. I immediately fell in love. The culture and land was rich in diversity. Brazil has the largest african and japanese population outside of Africa and Japan....THAT BLEW MY MIND. When I also found out that there were europeans in Brazil and they were mixing with the other nationalities there I lost my mnd! I have always wanted to live in a diverse country and Brazil was it.

So from there I have been infatuated with Brazil ever since and I can't wait to move there. I know there will be some growing pains and some things I will struggle with but I know it will be worth it. I feel like I should and need to be there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Let us know how many of the girls over there have tattoos and body piercings. Judging from what I've seen on the internet, the majority of Brazilian women have these.
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Post by VladtoBrazil »

Hero wrote:Let us know how many of the girls over there have tattoos and body piercings. Judging from what I've seen on the internet, the majority of Brazilian women have these.

From what I have seen that is true. It is ever increasing
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

VladtoBrazil wrote:
Hero wrote:Let us know how many of the girls over there have tattoos and body piercings. Judging from what I've seen on the internet, the majority of Brazilian women have these.

Doesn't that turn you off?
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Post by VladtoBrazil »

Hero wrote:
VladtoBrazil wrote:

Doesn't that turn you off?

Not really. I love tattoos and piercings
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

VladtoBrazil wrote:Not really. I love tattoos and piercings
Not me, those are a deal-breaker for me. In fact, it's one of the reasons I can't find a suitable woman in the USA. If I ever do visit Brazil, it won't be for the women.
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Post by VladtoBrazil »

Hero wrote:Not me, those are a deal-breaker for me. In fact, it's one of the reasons I can't find a suitable woman in the USA. If I ever do visit Brazil, it won't be for the women.

Not all women are going to be covered in tattoos and piercings. Plus most of the tattoos actually accent the female. They tend to do it in a way where it is tasteful but Brazil has a kinda bodybuilding take on tats. Bodybuilders rarely get tats because it takes away from the aesthetics of the human body