Roosh: 10 Reasons Why Hetero Men Should Leave America

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Roosh: 10 Reasons Why Hetero Men Should Leave America

Post by zboy1 »

http://www.rooshv.com/10-reasons-why-he ... ve-america

A very honest (for once) critique from RooshV on leaving America and other Anglo countries, for other parts of the world...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Roosh: 10 Reasons Why Hetero Men Should Leave America

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:http://www.rooshv.com/10-reasons-why-he ... ve-America

A very honest (for once) critique from RooshV on leaving America and other Anglo countries, for other parts of the world...
Yeah, and he's a shining example of how well (NOT) one can do once they land in exotic other parts of the world :)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I was reading this and his other posts last night. Sure, his forum is full of jerks and he's not to everyone's liking (probably an understatement!!!).

But I really do like his blog posts, especially the ones about manning up and understanding women. I've been using his tips and they really do work - especially when it comes to knowing if a woman is/isn't interested in you, and when to move on and find another.

Right now I'm in the whole "is marriage even worthwhile - what do I gain from getting married" thing. So his blog posts (and the comments in the articles) are really kind of useful for me right now.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Return of kings has amazing posts.Roosh is a douche,but he writes good articles.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

theprimebait wrote:Return of kings has amazing posts.Roosh is a douche,but he writes good articles.
His writing style is good, but his arguments are often biased, poorly researched and contradictory. Or too generic, as in this particular case. What does he means by "outside America"? Western Europe? Eastern Europe? A rare sex heaven like the Philippines? Or a traditional islamic society like Iran or Saudi Arabia?

I mean, I refuse to believe that life in the US has become so hopelessly and deeply toxic that anywhere else in the world is a better place for all of the aspects he described. The UK is a police state in its own right, the govt/corporate big thumb is felt everywhere and eating healthy requires a small fortune. Does the "more traditional human beings" still hold in Russia, the country in the world with the highest divorce rate and probably the highest number of gold diggers? Does the "wider range of freedom" apply in countries like Thailand and the Philippines, or even Italy, where jobs are hard to come by and it's hard to run a business without a local signatory and a lot of red tape?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Yes, why should I drop living conditions to go live in a third world country? I see plenty of couples around me and im black lol, cant f**k with that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:Right now I'm in the whole "is marriage even worthwhile - what do I gain from getting married" thing. So his blog posts (and the comments in the articles) are really kind of useful for me right now.
That's because you've never fallen in love, XM. If you did, marriage and even more insane thoughts about binding your loved one to you for life and afterlife, would come to you like bees back to their hive.
Lincnl_09
Freshman Poster

Post by Lincnl_09 »

Nice post!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

(2) A tidal wave of thirsty men giving an avalanche of affections directly to their iPhones.
That sums it up. Enough said.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rooshv forum is filled with twats and gelled hair sociopath frat boy types but I have to say that they are doers and not whiners on there. Even Rooshv is much more accomplished than Winston is and at least tries to live by his coda. I'm guessing age has a lot to do with it.

HA is mostly older men (average age 40 maybe) who seemed to have discovered the concept of HA later in life or after multiple failed relationships or being beaten down by U.S. society. Whereas Rooshv forum is filled with young blood that is more optimistic and has discovered the way much earlier in life. This means a lot of HA posters tend to be much whinier and pessimistic. Plus i'm finding that HA forum posters still have a lot of mangina tendencies. It's as if this forum's purpose is for mangina types to vent and whine about the U.S. because they will never ever travel or leave the U.S. nor do they have the balls to try it.

Roosh forum also tends to have some pretty interesting info but they are guilty of group think in a lot of ways. Plus at its root they still mostly exhibit artificial and superficial American macho man tendencies and their forum is often a place where various guys showcase their lays to impress other men.

I don't know why people bash Rooshv the man so much though. I still haven't seen anyone piece together a concise reason why he's so abhorent.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

publicduende wrote: I mean, I refuse to believe that life in the US has become so hopelessly and deeply toxic that anywhere else in the world is a better place for all of the aspects he described. The UK is a police state in its own right, the govt/corporate big thumb is felt everywhere and eating healthy requires a small fortune. Does the "more traditional human beings" still hold in Russia, the country in the world with the highest divorce rate and probably the highest number of gold diggers? Does the "wider range of freedom" apply in countries like Thailand and the Philippines, or even Italy, where jobs are hard to come by and it's hard to run a business without a local signatory and a lot of red tape?
The concept of happierabroad is min/maxing your returns in various countries. I'm surprised a rather prolific poster like yourself hasn't realized this yet. There is no "perfect" country but there are certainly many countries out there that will give you value added advantages to your existing race, class, occupation, or wealth level. You're right in saying the U.K. is no better but then again that goes for all anglo-countries and it's well established that the anglo group of countries are infected with the same malaise and social diseases.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I think I met one of the guys who is in the Roosh group. Long dreads guy from new York. Every few hours he came back with a hooker, about 5 a day with his motorcycle. He was going for lays and had an attitude that I just couldn't put my finger on. When asked what he did for a living in New York, he said something along the line as the music industry. Learned he went to Africa, like Ethiopia and such, said I went there too. He asked why I was there, I told him for a job in security around Africa. He brushed it and tried to act big in a way. Didn't believe me or something.

I could clearly see that he was a member in the Roosh forums.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Dark_Sol wrote:I think I met one of the guys who is in the Roosh group. Long dreads guy from new York. Every few hours he came back with a hooker, about 5 a day with his motorcycle. He was going for lays and had an attitude that I just couldn't put my finger on. When asked what he did for a living in New York, he said something along the line as the music industry. Learned he went to Africa, like Ethiopia and such, said I went there too. He asked why I was there, I told him for a job in security around Africa. He brushed it and tried to act big in a way. Didn't believe me or something.

I could clearly see that he was a member in the Roosh forums.
You're probably wrong. Most Rooshv forum members are pretty adamntly opposed to p4p. You probably just encountered the typical American douchebag abroad. There are plenty of those that fit your description. Rooshv type guys would mostly be seen gaming around nightclubs or trying to infiltrate local social circles to gain lays. Plus they have a tendency to dress up.
Stag
Freshman Poster

Post by Stag »

Good post by RooshV, and thanks for the link.

Me personally, I just can't afford to live in the UK thanks to selfish landlords (who also make you jump through loads of hoops, just to rent a shit hole apartment), high taxes, and just the all round cost of living.

My second reason is women. I just want to enjoy a real women who displays genuine feminine qualities (and laugh at my crap jokes!).
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

This is one of the best post on the H.A. forum!!! It's bad enough that men have to deal with radical feminism over the past few decades. American society has now become increasingly more hostile towards heterosexual males. This is evident in the media with the talk shows, sitcoms, and movies. And if anyone is opposed to or disagrees with homosexuality, they are accused of being "homophobes", "hatemongers", and "bigots"??!! And now the U.S. Supreme Court is about to rule on the legalization same-sex marriage issue nationwide. Currently, same-sex marriage is legal in 34 states and the District of Columbia.

As for myself, I happen to agree with reasons #2, #5, #6, #7, and #8 for leaving the U.S. in that article. In my opinion, some of the best possible places to expatriate to would be in some of the Central or South American countries to find more traditional (more accepting of older gender roles),feminine women. Also, some countries in Southeast Asia such as the Philippines or Thailand could be places to expatriate to. Particularly, with the beaches and beautiful young women!!! But I would like to add REASON #11 why hetero men should leave America for the areas of the world I just named:

TO ESCAPE TO A PLACE THAT HAS A YEAR-ROUND WARM CLIMATE!!!!!!!