Maybe the most powerful video against Black American women

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Maybe the most powerful video against Black American women

Post by Array9 »

Tommy Sotomayor is from Atlanta, Georgia and he absolutely tells it like it is. You can't argue with facts
I stopped dating Black Americans and focused strictly on foreign women :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgV1paUAGfs
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The_Hero_of_Men and I watch his vids religiously. Any other members watch TJ??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

I never heard of him but I agree with this video. At the same time he is highlighting this as a Black women thing when white women etc are guilty of the same thing just as much.

Serious question: Why do men always blame a woman's bad actions on her race?

Why when white women are whores men judge them individually but when the whore is Black men blame her race as the problem?
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

The problem with this vid is he should of said the problem with whorish women period instead of playing the race card. He is basically saying it is ok for White women, Asian women etc to be whores but not Black women.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Maybe the most powerful video against Black American wom

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Array9 wrote:Tommy Sotomayor is from Atlanta, Georgia and he absolutely tells it like it is. You can't argue with facts
I stopped dating Black Americans and focused strictly on foreign women :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgV1paUAGfs
Brother, at this point there is NOTHING that black females in general can do to make them human beings again in the eyes of others. Tommy gives sound advice, but sheboons are completely off the market and not even people anymore. It's a wrap.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:The problem with this vid is he should of said the problem with whorish women period instead of playing the race card. He is basically saying it is ok for White women, Asian women etc to be whores but not Black women.
Your current avatar...10/10
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

E_Irizarry wrote:The_Hero_of_Men and I watch his vids religiously. Any other members watch TJ??
The guy hits home runs nearly every time he steps in front of the camera.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:The problem with this vid is he should of said the problem with whorish women period instead of playing the race card. He is basically saying it is ok for White women, Asian women etc to be whores but not Black women.
Oh yea she is quite a looker. You should see more of her she is a very exotic woman. Plus she is all natural. No weaves or anything.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

E_Irizarry wrote:The_Hero_of_Men and I watch his vids religiously. Any other members watch TJ??
I watch TJ.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Oh yea she is quite a looker. You should see more of her she is a very exotic woman. Plus she is all natural. No weaves or anything.
Then post more! Who is she?
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Then post more! Who is she?
She is the oh so beautiful Nerrisa Irving.

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, reading her blog now...
When children grow up In a household filled with love and affection they will grow up wanting to give and receive love and affection. The love that the mother and father have for one another will impact the children for the rest of their lives. Daddy kisses mommy, mommy wears lingerie to bed with daddy, mommy wakes up and brings daddy’s breakfast to the room, daddy rubs mommies feet, daddy slaps mommy on the butt while she’s cooking…. All these things are positives things for your children to grow up around. Your daughter will learn how to take care of her husband and she will look for a husband that shows the same love and affection that daddy shows to her mom. The son will look for a wife that enjoys catering to him and enjoys when he caters to her.

Families that hide daddy and mommy affection from their kids are setting a bad example. Those kids are the ones that grow and show inappropriate behavior in public out of curiosity. When they learn from a young age that mommy and daddy’s give each other love and sexual affection they will know that kids are not suppose to do mommy and daddy things with other kids until they are adults.

Try not to let outsiders influence your kids before you. If you hide your sexy swimsuit from your kids and then they see half naked girls at the beach they will think what you are doing is bad when it really isn’t. They will eventually rebel and start wearing extra extra sexy things or they might think being sexy is wrong. So wear your sexy swimsuit so they know its ok to do when they are adults because mommy does it.

And have intellectual conversations around your children so they know that it’s important for your spouse to be intelligent and spiritual.
Thanks for that, ILBAW
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, reading her blog now...
When children grow up In a household filled with love and affection they will grow up wanting to give and receive love and affection. The love that the mother and father have for one another will impact the children for the rest of their lives. Daddy kisses mommy, mommy wears lingerie to bed with daddy, mommy wakes up and brings daddy’s breakfast to the room, daddy rubs mommies feet, daddy slaps mommy on the butt while she’s cooking…. All these things are positives things for your children to grow up around. Your daughter will learn how to take care of her husband and she will look for a husband that shows the same love and affection that daddy shows to her mom. The son will look for a wife that enjoys catering to him and enjoys when he caters to her.

Families that hide daddy and mommy affection from their kids are setting a bad example. Those kids are the ones that grow and show inappropriate behavior in public out of curiosity. When they learn from a young age that mommy and daddy’s give each other love and sexual affection they will know that kids are not suppose to do mommy and daddy things with other kids until they are adults.

Try not to let outsiders influence your kids before you. If you hide your sexy swimsuit from your kids and then they see half naked girls at the beach they will think what you are doing is bad when it really isn’t. They will eventually rebel and start wearing extra extra sexy things or they might think being sexy is wrong. So wear your sexy swimsuit so they know its ok to do when they are adults because mommy does it.

And have intellectual conversations around your children so they know that it’s important for your spouse to be intelligent and spiritual.
Thanks for that, ILBAW
No problem. Whose blog is this? She is very right in what she is saying.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Oh o.k I saw it. Yea I really admire her beauty.