American Men Are The Best!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

American Men Are The Best!

Post by Jester »

I was paddling around the web and stumbled on this. Expat dating from a Russian female POV. Always good to do a little "opposition research", right?

It seems that American men are the best, optimistic, friendly, charming, not assholes.

But you knew that, didn't you?

Yes, gentlemen, your value is higher abroad.

Get thee hence!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Knew it, there is nothing wrong with us guys, just the women in our country. Videos like this makes me realized that women here are to spoiled. There isn't any good men left and shit is there excuse. It just that they are to picky and dumb. They are hypocrits, that is why I find it weird that some women from Anglo country think that foriegn men are better, cause they themselves don't even bother try to give us a chance(they are just hypocrits and let's face it, they can't pull the same shit as they once did back home.)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Dark_Sol,

Yeah, you're right.

----
I feel that when she said that American men don't get down with the sexual harassment (meaning that they don't bug her for sex all the time as opposed to real foreign men that do I guess), that that is attractive to her.

Basically, she likes the gentleman-simp combination of an American male.

And like DatingAbroadSince1989 said, the less English she knows, the better; it looks like she knows too much English & too much about American men that makes her put them at no. 1.

She's definitely a smut slut.

Avoid. Do better. Repeat.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Dark_Sol wrote:Knew it, there is nothing wrong with us guys, just the women in our country. Videos like this makes me realized that women here are to spoiled. There isn't any good men left and shit is there excuse. It just that they are to picky and dumb. They are hypocrits, that is why I find it weird that some women from Anglo country think that foriegn men are better, cause they themselves don't even bother try to give us a chance(they are just hypocrits and let's face it, they can't pull the same shit as they once did back home.)
Damn right, but I'll take it even further. AW not only don't "need a man." they "don't want one!" - AW work and get the same pay, they call the Police to do their dirty work for free and they say "Jump" the Police answer: "how high?" - Go to Russia where women can't get a job that pays enough to live on and their Police won't help them at all and guess what - Men are needed there!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Not the most credible person on the world. It seems like she was touring the world on the strip club circuit.

Whatever the case, I feel she mentioned Americans number one because that is her target audience more than anything else.

American men, and other men too, run the gamut of slobs to prince charmings. Also, it seems that she likes American men largely because we are less direct about sex due to our fear of charges of "sexual harassment." That's just great about us!

It is also great that we are "eager to please" eunuchs therefore attractive. I think the Russian men got it right in being very direct, while the Americans beat around the bush and lose $10,000 in dating costs only to be rejected by her in the end.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 6th, 2013, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Not the most credible person on the world. It seems like she was touring the world on the strip club circuit.

Whatever the case, I feel she mentioned Americans number one because that is her target audience more than anything else.

American men, and other men too, run the gamut of slobs to prince charmings. Also, it seem that she likes American men largely because we are less direct about sex due to sexual harassment.

That's just great that we are eager to please eunuchs therefore attractive. I think the Russian men got it right in being very direct, while the Americans beat around the bush and lose $10,000 only to be rejected by her in the end.
LOL Amen. +∞!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!