Why I want to leave Canada

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Globus wrote:
tomasz wrote:I live in Toronto too and sadly never really realized how boring the place is until I did some short traveling out of the country on a road trip across arizona, utah and nevada 3 years ago; it was just magically, such nice scenery where you want to just sit there and take it all in.

But just go see any travel websites or forums, and you will see majority of discussions are about Asia, Europe and Latin America. No one seems to be talking about traveling to Canada, although the US is more popular for traveling then Canada.
Yeah Canada is probably one of the most boring countries in the world. There is nothing interesting to do and see except maybe the Niagara Falls and old Quebec City. All life in Canada consists of is driving, working, shopping, taking some courses, etc. Cities in Canada all look the same and are very bland, boring, and have nothing unique about them.
Yeah all the cities look the same.All the women are the same too.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

"hey also don't want to talk about interesting and meaningful things. Many prefer to work or to talk about weather or sports. They are also very ignorant about the rest of the world. They also lack curiosity. They want to keep to themselves and don't like mixing with other people unless it is with their clique. "

so similar to america
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

innovatorsclub wrote:"hey also don't want to talk about interesting and meaningful things. Many prefer to work or to talk about weather or sports. They are also very ignorant about the rest of the world. They also lack curiosity. They want to keep to themselves and don't like mixing with other people unless it is with their clique. "

so similar to america
I live here bro.It's America 2.0
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: Why I want to leave Canada

Post by Jeremy »

2. They're actually fairly attractive in the 15-25 age range. Problem is they have horrible attitudes and won't put out for average guys.

3. Not surprising considering our forbearers were such workaholics that they felt the need to move here in the first place. Basically, they were too neurotic to function in their homelands.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Globus wrote:I already introduced myself but I wanted to say why I want to leave of Canada.

1. Terrible weather. Canada has some of the worst weather in the entire world. There is no single place in this country that has a nice weather. Where I live (close to Toronto) in winter the temperatures can fall below -30 degrees Celsius (-22 Fahrenheit) and the air is really dry and lots of windchill. In January I often have to shovel 50m of snow every other day. Winter also lasts very long usually from November to April. There is no spring. It basically is winter then summer. The summer is really warm and humid. Sometimes it is so humid that it feels like you are breathing in water instead of air . Fall is usually very rainy.

2.Terrible women. Canadian women are very similar to American women. Many are radical feminists that hate men and masculinity. Canadian women are also very cliquish and business alike. They are cold, don't flirt with men and expect to be left alone. Flirting with women in Canada, unless they are in your clique can get you charged with sexual harassment. Canadian women are also glued to their smartphones texting and rarely make eye contact with anyone. They even text while they are driving :shock: . Unless you belong to a specific clique in Canada meeting and interacting with women is very difficult if not impossible. Canadian women have a tendency to view males that are not part of their clique as creeps. Canadian women are also very masculine and dress bad. Canadian women are one of the main reason why I want to GTFO of Canada.

3.Busy/Workaholic society. Canada is one of the most workaholic countries of in the world. It is basically like America when it comes to working but with lower wages and higher taxes. When I was in high school a lot of people worked even though they had a lot of school work. Some even worked 2-3 jobs on top of being involved in a lot of extracurricular activities and having difficult courses. Even where I am in University a lot of people still work. Life in Canada is focused mainly on a career and working and consuming.

4. Antisocial society. Canadians may be polite but they are cold and distant. They also don't want to talk about interesting and meaningful things. Many prefer to work or to talk about weather or sports. They are also very ignorant about the rest of the world. They also lack curiosity. They want to keep to themselves and don't like mixing with other people unless it is with their clique. Canadians also like to be very independent just like Americans. It doesn't matter if you are a good intelligent guy if you don't fit into a specific clique here your social life will be almost nonexistent. Thankfully I managed to make a few friends in University.

5. Can't go anywhere without a car. Here where I live it is difficult to go shopping or somewhere else if you don't own a car.Distances are long and places are few and far between, the weather is also terrible like I already said.

6. Canada is boring. Canada is a very boring country. Just google "Canada most boring country" and you will see what I mean. All across the country there is nothing interesting to do or see other than go see a movie or go to a shopping mall or work. If you are school or university it won't be that boring, but if you are done with your education then there is almost nothing interesting to do. Cities in Canada all look the same, you won't people walking around like you would in Europe or in other countries. Canadians use their cars to get everywhere. Rarely would you see people walking. Canada has no culture and it is extremely politically correct and because of all that very boring.

7. I don't fit into the fake social culture here. I am an immigrant eastern european male currently in university. I have always felt like I don't fit or belong here. I tried to fit in but I failed. People here are very fake for my liking.
That sounds a lot like how Michigan is because that's how most of the women are here. Anti-social behavior patterns, cliquish, masculine behaviors up the ass, bash on men for their shits and giggles, fat/obese women, a lot of damn single mothers, ...and yes. A majority of these women are always glued to their God damn smart phones! Even if they're on a date! The women are terrible here as well. That is why I quit going to the clubs, the bars, and why I don't approach nor pay any attention to these women. I just ignore them and go about my own business.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Taco wrote:
Globus wrote:I already introduced myself but I wanted to say why I want to leave of Canada.

1. Terrible weather. Canada has some of the worst weather in the entire world. There is no single place in this country that has a nice weather. Where I live (close to Toronto) in winter the temperatures can fall below -30 degrees Celsius (-22 Fahrenheit) and the air is really dry and lots of windchill. In January I often have to shovel 50m of snow every other day. Winter also lasts very long usually from November to April. There is no spring. It basically is winter then summer. The summer is really warm and humid. Sometimes it is so humid that it feels like you are breathing in water instead of air . Fall is usually very rainy.

2.Terrible women. Canadian women are very similar to American women. Many are radical feminists that hate men and masculinity. Canadian women are also very cliquish and business alike. They are cold, don't flirt with men and expect to be left alone. Flirting with women in Canada, unless they are in your clique can get you charged with sexual harassment. Canadian women are also glued to their smartphones texting and rarely make eye contact with anyone. They even text while they are driving :shock: . Unless you belong to a specific clique in Canada meeting and interacting with women is very difficult if not impossible. Canadian women have a tendency to view males that are not part of their clique as creeps. Canadian women are also very masculine and dress bad. Canadian women are one of the main reason why I want to GTFO of Canada.

3.Busy/Workaholic society. Canada is one of the most workaholic countries of in the world. It is basically like America when it comes to working but with lower wages and higher taxes. When I was in high school a lot of people worked even though they had a lot of school work. Some even worked 2-3 jobs on top of being involved in a lot of extracurricular activities and having difficult courses. Even where I am in University a lot of people still work. Life in Canada is focused mainly on a career and working and consuming.

4. Antisocial society. Canadians may be polite but they are cold and distant. They also don't want to talk about interesting and meaningful things. Many prefer to work or to talk about weather or sports. They are also very ignorant about the rest of the world. They also lack curiosity. They want to keep to themselves and don't like mixing with other people unless it is with their clique. Canadians also like to be very independent just like Americans. It doesn't matter if you are a good intelligent guy if you don't fit into a specific clique here your social life will be almost nonexistent. Thankfully I managed to make a few friends in University.

5. Can't go anywhere without a car. Here where I live it is difficult to go shopping or somewhere else if you don't own a car.Distances are long and places are few and far between, the weather is also terrible like I already said.

6. Canada is boring. Canada is a very boring country. Just google "Canada most boring country" and you will see what I mean. All across the country there is nothing interesting to do or see other than go see a movie or go to a shopping mall or work. If you are school or university it won't be that boring, but if you are done with your education then there is almost nothing interesting to do. Cities in Canada all look the same, you won't people walking around like you would in Europe or in other countries. Canadians use their cars to get everywhere. Rarely would you see people walking. Canada has no culture and it is extremely politically correct and because of all that very boring.

7. I don't fit into the fake social culture here. I am an immigrant eastern european male currently in university. I have always felt like I don't fit or belong here. I tried to fit in but I failed. People here are very fake for my liking.
All of the above points are even worse if you live in Alberta. However, I don't think Canada is a boring country unless your definition of boring is meeting fat, slutty, condescending women. Canada is not a pleasant country to live in if your a normal, single, heterosexual, male, its the diet coke version of the US.
I was d.icking down White Canadian women in the park and in the backseat in Toronto and Calgary respectively so Canada isn't that boring. Pakistani people make their own great version of pizza in the Canadian province of Alberta.

Try that in the U.S. of Gay and then you would have to enlist yourself into the sex offenders registry by a virtual rolled-out red carpet.

Revert The Pervert: Black thug men should hit up Alberta; there's plenty of #@$#^&-lovers up there. Not brother lovers but youknowwhat. I say that because having a Black "bro" based on his intellectualism is not good enough for the Black-thug-loving women of Alberta.
Interesting. I remember some black dudes I met many years back from New Orleans, that went to Canada fleeing from Katrina. They said several Canadian white girls chased after them and all 3 of them got more p***y in a few weeks up there than they had gotten in years. These black dudes were thuggish as f**k too. They asked those girls if they why there were not afraid of them, and they said no because they thought they were cool. They even let these dudes stay with them and they cooked and took care of them too!
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Yes, being black is an advantage with white girls, especially Canadian ones who aren't used to seeing black faces irl. It's part novelty, party media driven.
afathy
Freshman Poster

Post by afathy »

I agree 1000000%
It I very boring and very fake weak social culture

I'm looking for a way to get back to Europe
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

1. Terrible weather Most parts of the U.S. (Except for SoCal) has very hot summers and very cold winters. It's hard to enjoy yourself when the weather takes a toll on your body

2.Terrible women. American women are also glued to their smartphones texting and rarely make eye contact with anyone. They even text while they are driving :shock: This is like in the U.S. Both males and females even plays on their smartphones while driving. I see this alot, especially in California.

3.Busy/Workaholic society.
Canada is one of the most workaholic countries of in the world.
Most workaholic? Many people in the U.S. work 60/70/80 hours per week with only 40 hour pay. Workers in the U.S. gets very little vacation time compared to most developed countries.
Even where I am in University a lot of people still work. Life in Canada is focused mainly on a career and working and consuming.
It's basically like the U.S. People in the U.S. only want to work because they want a humongous cookie cutter home and a fancy sports car/suv. A lot of university students in the U.S. work. If you're lucky enough to get your education paid for and you don't have to work, people think something's wrong with you.

5. Can't go anywhere without a car.
Most cities in the U.S. lacks public transportation because it's mostly built for cars. Unless you're lucky enough to live in the San Francisco Bay Area or NYC, You pretty much need a car. You can ride a bike or walk but you most likely would get mugged, especially in bad area.
Most cities in the U.S. are like that. I rarely see anyone walking in the streets but there's lots of cars in the streets.

MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

+1000000% in agreement...just a watered down version of the USA...one of the worst parts of living here,that nobody even thinks about or realizes,is that Canadians expect a US lifestyle but we don't have the damn population to support it hence the sky high taxes....if your salary is 100k per year,you will actually only take home 50k!...and now from that leftover 50k you still have to pay property,school,water,property acquistion duties("Welcome Tax") and a host of other hidden government fees and let's not forget sales tax of 15% on everything except groceries and medicines....Well I guess it's all good since we have hockey and six months of winter :(.......I cannot wait to GTFO of Canada forever!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

[quote="Globus"]2.Terrible women. Canadian women are very similar to American women.

I've had several posters tell me that Canadian women are actually worse than American women, especially if you're talking about the women in Toronto. Criticizing feminism will likely land you in jail because now it's illegal to say stuff that's politically incorrect. Here in the US of Gay, there's still free speech; political correctness isn't enforced by white knight cops yet.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

All of this stuff except for 6 applies to the U.S. as well
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you like outdoor activities like camping you'll enjoy living in Canada. The shopping is good too. The biggest problems I had living in Canada...

1. Women problems. Your life will be a hundred times easier if you don't have a Canadian girlfriend. Their 100% psycho, no exceptions. Go to Tim Horton's and ask the Filipinas working there if they have a boyfriend.

2. Antisocial society. Canadians may be polite but they are cold and distant. You won't have a lot of friends.

3. Busy/Workaholic society. Canada is one of the most workaholic countries of in the world. Those 16 hour shifts will bring you to your knees. There will be at least one asshole you'll be forced to work with at every job.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Reading these are so depressing. I'm trying to make the best of it here - in the USA, but I'm about to be 30, and I'm depressed as hell. ..I'm still going to China....but I really don't f.cking care anymore. What good is it, now. I"ve spent the best years of my life here, suffering basically. THere's nothing anyone can say, or do about it.

I'm sick of liberal culture - being laughed at by women just to denigrate you. ... I can't stand it how you have to 'like" it here or you're shunned, no matter how valid your point. You have to be a good guy to get good women. Most of us aren't good guys. ...but the women shouldn't be so shit either. I'm sick of being denigrated and condescended by women. My whole life - a man shouldn't have to bear this.
I don't know what to do. I'm going to sleep now.
How f***ing sad.

They've created a culture where the ones who don't fit in are ridiculed and laughed at. ...How did they do this. What a sick world I live in. Sometimes, I don't want to be a part of it anymore. I think of it. Can't feel sorry for myself. I feel like everytime I mention a real thing about the US, I get stares like I'm talking nonsense ... like people have blocked it from their consciousness. It has to be. How sad.
What a sad life.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Canada is a frigid cold country with long winters, too. Snow can occur every month of the year, even in Toronto. Bicycles are illegal in many cities in Canada; they can not be ridden on neither the street nor sidewalk, penalty is up to 15 years in prison. On the whole, Canada is really no place for bicycle riding at all; the weather simply is unfavorable for it.