Best countries for flings...for young guys...not serious

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Best countries for flings...for young guys...not serious

Post by rome86 »

There seem to be a lot of older serious dudes...I am young dude ..not serious yet ..just wanna f**k ..taste foreign ......I just finished my degree...too much stress in western world and too much angry bitches around that you don't wanna touch anyway... I prefer nice friendly natural with a libido off-chart :shock: ..... who knows i might find someone i really like ..but for now that is not the case ...SEX IS THE GOAL ...PLENTY OF IT ...

WHERE SHOULD I GO GURUS ? TALK TO ME ....VETERANS ... 8) ......

FRIENDLINESS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME ....I WILL NOT f**k A BITCHY ARROGANT SELFISH LOUD SELF-CENTERED WOMAN EVEN IF SHE IS A 10 (Too many of them in the western world especially the USA)...I WON'T EVEN APPROACH THE BITCH.....

Would you f**k a nasty unfriendly bitch who is a 10 ? .......
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

From what lot's of people have been saying, the Philippines seems to be one of the best countries to meet women and get laid. Maybe some other guys here can recommend some other countries as well.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I would hit Moldova, Romania or Siberian parts of Russia without thinking twice. Pick some midsize city and get going. If you like Asian girls, it has been said many times Philippines is the best.

But keep in mind protection. STD's don't discriminate.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Yea go to EE and give us guys who look for genuine relationships a bad rep. Seriously dude stay home, AW are the sluttiest women around in the 21st century and there's always P4P.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Andrewww wrote:Yea go to EE and give us guys who look for genuine relationships a bad rep. Seriously dude stay home, AW are the sluttiest women around in the 21st century and there's always P4P.
I second that. Stay in the feminist countries or go the P4P route. Don't give us a bad rep. Many EE girls are looking for a real relationship. When you go abroad it isn't going to be like feminist-slut America.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

lol what are you talking about ? I just want to go to a foreign country ...don't act as if you never had flings ... and I said that american women are nasty ...don't treat foreign women as if they were angels
hello
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

HERE COMES BOOGER OF H.A. (via proxy of Revenge of The Nerds):

Listen, @rome86:

You need to put in work and do some research. There are a myriad
of threads on International Sex Guide, Roosh V Forum, & archives on
this site.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Wrong forum... Here's the right one - www.internationalsexguide.info

The theme of that site is finding women for STR (Short Term) or LTR (Long Term) relationships. The main focus is on P4P, right up your alley because unless you got supreme mack skills, you'll be paying for it. Only SEA women are willing to bang White men for no exchange of money. Those days are over in EE.

Have fun.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

djfourmoney wrote:Wrong forum... Here's the right one - www.internationalsexguide.info

The theme of that site is finding women for STR (Short Term) or LTR (Long Term) relationships. The main focus is on P4P, right up your alley because unless you got supreme mack skills, you'll be paying for it. Only SEA women are willing to bang White men for no exchange of money. Those days are over in EE.

Have fun.
+2 - damn right! You'll be real disappointed in EE - even prostitutes are the same price as the USA (and basically lay there looking at the clock, not co@k).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

this is funny thread..OP wants friendly n free slut...

Is there a hetero sexual guy who doesnt want that?

It depends a lot on you, do you have looks, social skills,money or are you nerdy looking, withdrawn type?
If AW dont want you,you never get smiles from them then your best best bet is Philiphines, everyone got lucky there
if wasnt free it was around 30 bucks or so... :lol:

there are many factors but dont think women overseas are angels,

If you dont speak russian all you gonna get in siberia are hookers that cost same as hoes in the states

maybe cost rica
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:this is funny thread..OP wants friendly n free slut...

It depends a lot on you, do you have looks, social skills,money or are you nerdy looking, withdrawn type?
If AW dont want you,you never get smiles from them then your best best bet is Philiphines, everyone got lucky there

If you dont speak russian all you gonna get in siberia are hookers that cost same as hoes in the states

maybe cost rica
PI is fine unless he has something against Asian women. Costa Rica is affordable to go, but he'll be paying for it. - http://www.costaricaticas.com/

Assuming he's White, not fat and not a complete dork, he'll do okay with non-professionals in San Jose but it takes time and effort. If you got a few weeks and chat up a few online, the possibilities are endless.

But he said flings (Short Term Relationships) in the long run going to Sportsman's Lounge is what I recommend.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Banano wrote:this is funny thread..OP wants friendly n free slut...

maybe cost rica
yep yep. I say the same thing about Brazil. You are not going to get off the plane having your pick of ass unless you are straight up paying for it and the real is worth more these days and U.S.D does not buy a lot in Brazil.Learn the language make contacts and still watch your body out here because all women are or have the potential to be corrupt it is just that they live in a country that does not protect them with political correctness and give them the support to be corrupt (at least not yet)
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:I would hit Moldova, Romania or Siberian parts of Russia without thinking twice. Pick some midsize city and get going. If you like Asian girls, it has been said many times Philippines is the best.

But keep in mind protection. STD's don't discriminate.
Yeah Gonnie and Clyde[-mydia] are with some of the flacas/thin Pinays in the P4P circuit of the Philippines, especially in Angeles City and Olongapo City and Cebuanas may be on the rise due to the advent of its popularity.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!