For those who Have visited Sao Paulo.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

For those who Have visited Sao Paulo.

Post by Greetercb »

Please share with us your Expericences about Sao Paulo. Are their Beaches
Just as good or better than Rio De Janero?

Also which Hotels do you recommend there? & Thanks! :wink:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

hello it seems touristic areas are not good like sao paulo, rio de janiero ..check out other cities you will have more fun check out this link http://eyesonbrazil.com/2009/02/27/citi ... gle-women/ :D

in touristic areas women have been spoiled and became damaged goods...well some foreigner can be quite dumb unfortunately :evil:
hello
stravelcostia
Freshman Poster

Post by stravelcostia »

Until recently I did not know that there were so beautiful beaches in the state of Sao Paulo. And the good thing is that they are not spoiled by mass tourism yet - how lovely! The last time I was in Sao Paulo my Brazilian friends showed me some wonderful beaches of Sao Sebastiao, the northern coast of Sao Paulo.

Thanks.....