Puerto Rican Women Are the Most Man-Hating in the World

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Niagara County, White cops. It would not matter if it was black cops same deal to me. I was arrested for assault even though she had no marks on her body. She fell down the stairs trying to hit me as i walked out of her house. I think the fact that i have a pistol permit did the trick too. They had it in their minds that i was "Dangerous".
Last edited by ErikHeaven on March 30th, 2011, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

The same deal applies to all of Western NY. They throw men in jail for looking at a woman wrong its crazy here.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Niagara County, White cops. It would not matter if it was black cops same deal to me. I was arrested for assault even though she had no marks on her body. She fell down the stairs trying to hit me as i walked out of her house. I think the fact that i have a pistol permit did the trick too. They had it in their minds that i was "Dangerous".
I am so sorry to hear that, dude. Damn I am glad I got away from BUffalo.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
expatriado
Freshman Poster

PR women

Post by expatriado »

LOL, you guys must be skank magnets. First of all, I'm Puerto Rican and would NEVER give a couple of dogs like those hos in the vid streams the time of day. Second, I never considered myself beefcake magazine material, yet I met my wife of 27 years in Ponce, PR. A sweet, petite butterscotch hottie with strawberry hair and tortoise-shell amber eyes. She's forgiven me several misdeeds and given me three daughters, all heartbreakers because they have her looks. I swear by her, and she's 100% PUERTO RICAN.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PR women

Post by Adama »

expatriado wrote:LOL, you guys must be skank magnets. First of all, I'm Puerto Rican and would NEVER give a couple of dogs like those hos in the vid streams the time of day. Second, I never considered myself beefcake magazine material, yet I met my wife of 27 years in Ponce, PR. A sweet, petite butterscotch hottie with strawberry hair and tortoise-shell amber eyes. She's forgiven me several misdeeds and given me three daughters, all heartbreakers because they have her looks. I swear by her, and she's 100% PUERTO RICAN.
I'm truly happy for you. And yes, we attract the wrong types of women. Thank you for your understanding. Bye.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ari
Freshman Poster

Post by ari »

I am in the process like I worte before about divorcing a puerto rican woman who is from the island. Most of the negative things stated here are true. She is such a hateful person, misturstful even though I have never given her reason to be, racist, & always looking to cause chaos in some way. These women I have observed do not like peace or calm they have to have constant drama going or there life just does not feel right. These women are opportunist always looking to better their situation for thier multplie kids by multiple partners, even if it means breaking up a family to get that other man. Stay away from these women for I am paying for my mistake.
ari
Freshman Poster

Post by ari »

I am in the process like I wrote before about divorcing a puerto rican woman who is from the island. Most of the negative things stated here are true. She is such a hateful person, misturstful even though I have never given her reason to be, racist, & always looking to cause chaos in some way. These women I have observed do not like peace or calm they have to have constant drama going or their life just does not feel right. These women are opportunist always looking to better their situation for thier multplie kids by multiple partners, even if it means breaking up a family to get that other man. Stay away from these women for I am paying for my mistake.