Keeping the relationship in a choke hold with young Latinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
diablo

Keeping the relationship in a choke hold with young Latinas

Post by diablo »

Hi,

So I recently met this hot piece of ass Venezuelan chick. She is 20 years old and I am 35. She behaves rebellious at times but each time she does I give her a stern warning and rebuke her and each time she submits and becomes really apologetic. The good news is she doesn't appear to be a party type. She could be a good medium to long term gf but I realised need to be dominate at all times.

She is still relatively unwesternized because she just came to the UK some 6 months ago and can not speak English to save her life. I can speak conversational Spanish which allows me to get at least understand most things.

The problem is I have never dated a woman this young before. At times I feel like a father or an uncle to this chick. There are some things she does which is immature but she doesn't come off as psycho. I am aware that Latinas in general and especially young Latinas like to be manipulative. I want to keep this chick under control and this is my first real Latina experience. I have heard and read many post about this. My aim is to become immune to this and keep her interested in me just on the alphaness. I want to try and keep her in this submissive state.

How do you keep these chicks in line? The people who would know best of course would be latin men themselves. Some of them have the machista gene and heavy pimp hand which I may have to use. but I prefer to psychologically keep her in check. I want to keep this as one my main things and have a few side pieces along the way. But I want to keep her in a place that she does things on my terms.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Keeping the relationship in a choke hold with young Latinas

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

diablo wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 4:43 am
How do you keep these chicks in line?
You have two things working against you:

First, she is Latina which means she is more than likely governed by her emotions and not so much by good sense. Yes, Latinas can be different according to their class and IQ, but the general rule is they are more emotion-driven than average Western women, not reason driven.

Second, she is Venezuelan which means she is likely accustomed to "survival mode" like a feral animal. She probably lived in a world of depravation so now in a world of plenty, she will sometimes revert back to extreme selfishness and unpleasant impulse which would drive me mad. Again, reason will fail with these people.

Your only hope is that she is smarter than average and can figure out what works in her interest and what does not. Don't hold your breath however.

What works for me in these stupid young girl cases is reward and deprivation. Get her used to receiving 50 to 100 pounds a month of an allowance which she will grow to rely upon. This is the premium us older guys must pay in order to keep a young, attractive, girl in place in the modern age and if you can't pay it, expect to lose these girls as fast as you get them. When she acts up, deprive her of half or all of it depending on the problem with her. She will clean up her act IMMEDIATELY when she feels the deprivation.

My girlfriend got out of pocket 2 months ago and I (strategically) implied that I was dumping her without giving her the benefit of certainty about it. She acted like she did not care and as if she did not need me. 3 weeks passed and I contacted her "by mistake" around rent due time and she was begging me to take her back. She cried, she pleaded, she begged. I blocked her on WhatsApp and Facebook and she found a way to contact me anyway. I was shocked that she actually pursued me like I never saw before claiming that she thought she lost me and that she thought about me everyday. Apparently I passed her shit test of acting like I was not important to her nor needed by her.

Suffice it to say that she has been on her BEST behavior ever since and she claimed that I am her everything and that I am the best thing that happened to her, etc. All of that because she eventually felt the pain of deprivation for something she took for granted. That she did not recognize that at the time I dumped her is the inherent stupidity of women who, again, are governed by emotion, not reason. This is how you keep a very young girl in line while remaining a non-violent, non-shouty alpha. Enjoyable sex for her will help, but she can get that anywhere. But most men scoff at or simply cannot financially support a girlfriend. Use that to your advantage with the young, nubile, beauties.

A man's most powerful tool for women is simply walking away. An despite what the losers will say, with attractive, young, women you have to up the ante by taking a tangible benefit with you when you walk away that is why I advocate for a girlfriend allowance which is a pittance compared to what husbands have to shell out for their ugly, fat, older, worn out, wives. But @MrMan can tell you more about that as he has direct experience in that area.
diablo

Post by diablo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 5:27 am
diablo wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 4:43 am
How do you keep these chicks in line?
You have two things working against you:

First, she is Latina which means she is governed by her emotions and not so much by good sense. Yes, Latinas can be different according to their class and IQ, but the general rule is they are emotion-driven, not reason driven.

Second, she is Venezuelan which means she is likely accustomed to survival mode like a feral animal. She probably lived in a world of depravation so now in a world of plenty, she will revert back to selfishness and impulse which would drive me mad. Again, reason fails with these people.

Your only hope is that she is smarter than average and can figure out what works in her interest and what does not. Don't hold your breath however.

What works for me in these stupid young girl cases is reward and deprivation. Get her used to receiving 50 to 100 pounds a month of an allowance which she will grow to rely upon. This is the premium us older guys must pay in order to keep a young, attractive, girl in place in the modern age and if you can't pay it, expect to lose these girls as fast as you get them. When she acts up, deprive her of half or all of it depending on the problem with her. She will clean up her act IMMEDIATELY when she feels the deprivation.

My girlfriend got out of pocket 2 months ago and I (strategically) dumped her. She acted like she did not care and as if she did not need me. 3 weeks passed and I contacted her around rent due time and she was begging me to take her back. She cried, she pleaded, she begged. I blocked her on WhatsApp and kik and she found a way to contact me anyway. Suffice it to say that she has been on her BEST behavior ever since and she claimed that I am her everything and that I am the best thing that happened to her, etc. All of that because she eventually felt the pain of deprivation for something she took for granted. That she did not recognize that at the time I dumped her is the inherent stupidity of women who, again, are governed by emotion, not reason. This is how you keep a very young girl in line while remaining a non-violent, non-shouty alpha.
That quote was what I was thinking also. She has told me horror stories in Venezuela. Apparently she has been robbed at gun point 3 times snd she tells me things which to me is a shock. I have never been to the 3rd world, the closest to place to anything "poor" by western standards is Spain and to me Spain is suppose to be a 1st world western nation. So yes there is a big gap in living standards. I wouldn't blink an eye to spend €5.00 on bar of soap where as she thinks anything more than €0.90 is excessive.

The reward - punishment system sounds interesting. Acting macho obviously works for the latinos because they understand their women, whereas we dont.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

diablo wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 5:43 am
Acting macho obviously works for the latinos because they understand their women, whereas we dont.
Acting macho tends to work only for the girls who like that sort of thing, usually lower-class, street level, and poorly educated Latinas. The middle and upwardly mobile Latinas DO NOT generally go for that. They tend towards the more sophisticated types.

I would say that a Venezuelan girl living in the UK would find Western men refreshingly comfortable since her existence there was so horrifying. Also, you could never begin to compare to the violent men in Venezuela who not only behave macho, but they often make good on the violence that they talk.

There is a video online of a Brazilian girl from the Fortaleza who made the mistake of selling some drugs in a rivals territory. She was snatched out of her home by 3 guys (along with two innocent female relatives) driven up to a remote area and tortured on video. They chopped off her fingers with a machete, then proceeded to chop off her entire arm with the now dull machete. They then cut off her head while she was still alive. The two relatives were shot on video so they could not be witnesses. There was a huge outcry in Brazil about it because such brutality was never before seen on camera.

This is the type of thing (and worse) that goes on in Venezuela now. Suffice it to say, she values normal men because of it.

The video is included in the below but I strongly warn that it is extremely disturbing and haunted me for days if not weeks after. It represents the worst of human nature. Consider very strongly NOT viewing the video, but just reading the written account.

https://www.documentingreality.com/foru ... ed-199440/
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

July 25th, 2019, 5:27 am
A man's most powerful tool for women is simply walking away. An despite what the losers will say, with attractive, young, women you have to up the ante by taking a tangible benefit with you when you walk away that is why I advocate for a girlfriend allowance which is a pittance compared to what husbands have to shell out for their ugly, fat, older, worn out, wives.
Where I differ from CE is my view that, if you have the money, might as well be generous with the allowance so the girl will suffer more when you cut it off. (Note that I wrote "when" and not "if", since the only if is whether it's a temporary or permanent cut.) Girls almost always let their standard of living rise to match the allowance, so big allowances almost always trap them. In the unlikely case the girl has the self-discipline to save most of her allowance, and thus eventually become financially independent herself, nothing to fear. It will take a while and when she is eventually free, she can be treated like a true equal and be your friend, and then you get a younger woman to be your paid sex toy.

My rule for pay rate is "as much as I can pay without it bothering me". Since I didn't know what would bother me initially, and since negotiating down is difficult, I started low then increased in increments, waiting a year between each increase to see how comfortable I was with the new rate. If I were young and poor, I would pay very little based on this rule, whereas if I were a billionaire, I would pay much more than I currently pay.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 8:37 am
Where I differ from CE is my view that, if you have the money, might as well be generous with the allowance so the girl will suffer more when you cut it off.
I am in accord with you actually, but I tend to think a man should pay what she is worth to him considering his means. Since many of the young guys on the forum are indeed so young, 50 dollars/Euros a month is a good starting point until they reach the big leagues so to speak.

A girl is worth the value she brings to your life as a man. If a girl were keeping my house clean, as well as "my pipes," I would be giving her 4 figures easily, but since I tend to spin plates with various girls, I am careful about the outlay.

Picking places where just $100 goes very far is also important. I give my girlfriend the average monthly salary in her country which is an afterthought to me. I also factor in when I take her to the dentist, to the doctor, and other such ancillary services that she appreciates very, very much. I treat her better than her parents treat her and she let's me know it in various ways. If she needs a new laptop, I might spring for it so she can resume her coding and IT income. So I piecemeal it so I retain control and authority. If I gave her a large lump sum, the girl would stupidly take it for granted and bite the hand that feeds like a spoiled brat on occasion. That is less likely to happen with me when goodies are directly contingent on how she is with me.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I wouldn't use money, nor would I attempt to be mean or show anger to get her under control. I'd simply repeat over and over again in an attempt to drill it into her mind, that self control is the key to maturity. Control of anger and outbursts helps in interpersonal relationships.

Anger, rage and conflict turn even friends into enemies.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
diablo

Post by diablo »

Today I began to pick her brain a bit. I realised that her brain has began shifting to the dark side of the feminist force either that or Latin America is not any different from the west.. She started talking about being "non conformist" and finishing her studies before having a family. So this is a very short ride. There is no long term with this chick and she is not looking to have a family whereas I am.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

diablo wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 11:04 am
Today I began to pick her brain a bit. I realised that her brain has began shifting to the dark side...So this is a very short ride...
You wrote about "choke hold" and "pimp hand" in your original post and here you are already giving up. Like all these wannabe "alpha" PUAs, you think bullshit verbiage from your mouth is what makes the world go round, whereas in fact, "money talks and bullshit walks".

The only way to keep anyone, man or woman, under control is to be delivering continuing value to that person. It needs to be sustainable delivery, since otherwise they will anticipate the day you won't be able to continue delivery and so start to think short-term: "grab what I can while I can before it all ends". And it needs to be delivery that you can cut off if the other person fails to meet their side of the bargain. Occasional failure to meet their side of the bargain is inevitable with most women, and must be responded to immediately by a similar failure on your part. Tit for tat.

Of course, there are relationships where the parties appear to be neither giving nor getting value. My relationship with you the OP, for example. But actually I am getting value here, because I'm compelled by your posts to put my vague thoughts into words, which is valuable to me. And you similarly got or anticipated getting some sort of value from your posts, which is why you made them.

With regards to women in England, you cannot keep the relationship under any sort of control, much less in a choke hold, if children are involved, because she can enforce child support using the state. You can control a purely sexual relationship by delivering a sustainable combination of good sex, material benefits (money, etc) and entertainment (aka "clown game"). If you really want both control of the relationship and children, you need to think about moving to Colombia.
diablo

Post by diablo »

Shemp wrote:
July 26th, 2019, 8:29 am
diablo wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 11:04 am
Today I began to pick her brain a bit. I realised that her brain has began shifting to the dark side...So this is a very short ride...
You wrote about "choke hold" and "pimp hand" in your original post and here you are already giving up. Like all these wannabe "alpha" PUAs, you think bullshit verbiage from your mouth is what makes the world go round, whereas in fact, "money talks and bullshit walks".

The only way to keep anyone, man or woman, under control is to be delivering continuing value to that person. It needs to be sustainable delivery, since otherwise they will anticipate the day you won't be able to continue delivery and so start to think short-term: "grab what I can while I can before it all ends". And it needs to be delivery that you can cut off if the other person fails to meet their side of the bargain. Occasional failure to meet their side of the bargain is inevitable with most women, and must be responded to immediately by a similar failure on your part. Tit for tat.

Of course, there are relationships where the parties appear to be neither giving nor getting value. My relationship with you the OP, for example. But actually I am getting value here, because I'm compelled by your posts to put my vague thoughts into words, which is valuable to me. And you similarly got or anticipated getting some sort of value from your posts, which is why you made them.

With regards to women in England, you cannot keep the relationship under any sort of control, much less in a choke hold, if children are involved, because she can enforce child support using the state. You can control a purely sexual relationship by delivering a sustainable combination of good sex, material benefits (money, etc) and entertainment (aka "clown game"). If you really want both control of the relationship and children, you need to think about moving to Colombia.
BOOM but is it just Colombia or can it be anywhere in Latin America?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

diablo wrote:
July 26th, 2019, 8:56 am
Anywhere where women with children are terrified by the idea of being abandoned by their husband (assuming he's a good husband and the woman loves her children).
diablo

Post by diablo »

Shemp wrote:
July 26th, 2019, 9:26 am
diablo wrote:
Anywhere where women with children are terrified by the idea of being abandoned by their husband (assuming he's a good husband and the woman loves her children).
yes I agree but we are talking about Latin America. so where are some of the exceptions in Latin America?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

July 25th, 2019, 9:06 am
Shemp wrote:
Where I differ from CE is my view that, if you have the money, might as well be generous with the allowance so the girl will suffer more when you cut it off.
I am in accord with you actually, but I tend to think a man should pay what she is worth to him considering his means...
The rules I actually follow are:

1) If you aren't sure what to pay, start low, then give pay raises. Much better than negotiating downwards.

2) Don't be a cheapskate. Starting offer should strongly tempt the girl, not disgust her.

3) If girl difficult to replace with someone equal quality, take this into consideration in deciding what to pay. If girl is more valuable than normal rate to you personally, then pay more, since otherwise someone else may offer more and steal her away. Pay what she is worth to you. I originally paid my girl the normal rate, then decided it would be difficult to replace her, and so increased to twice the normal rate: golden handcuffs.

4) Dole the money out slowly, ideally pay per meet, but make sure to explain what is possible on an annual basis. Thus if you give $100 per meet, two meets per week, make sure to do the multiplication for her: $100 x 2 x 52 = $10400. Then convert to her currency if you were calculating in dollars. Then divide by 12, in case her mind thinks on a monthly basis. Do everything on a smartphone so she can read the numbers as well as hearing them. Especially if you're mathematically inclined, remember that most girls aren't. Don't overestimate their ability to do math in their head. You need to do the math for them.

5) Never give so much that you resent the expenditure. If what you give isn't enough to satisfy the girl, part on friendly terms and get a cheaper girl next time.

6) If not sure about monogamy, then keep options open. I currently have just one girl myself, but have considered a second, so I make sure to budget for this second hypothetical girl in deciding what to pay the first.

7) If you have a harem, keep it as small as you are comfortable with, since that means more money to each girl and thus your value is higher in each girl's eyes. In my case, one girl is currently enough, though as noted above, I'm prepared to pay for a second. Mongers violate this rule by seeing girls very infrequently, sometimes only once, then they wonder why the girl sees them as just another john and gives lackadaisical service.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 4:33 am
July 25th, 2019, 9:06 am
Shemp wrote:
I am in accord with you actually, but I tend to think a man should pay what she is worth to him considering his means...
The rules I actually follow are:

1) If you aren't sure what to pay, start low, then give pay raises. Much better than negotiating downwards.

2) Don't be a cheapskate. Starting offer should strongly tempt the girl, not disgust her.

3) If girl difficult to replace with someone equal quality, take this into consideration in deciding what to pay. If girl is more valuable than normal rate to you personally, then pay more, since otherwise someone else may offer more and steal her away. Pay what she is worth to you. I originally paid my girl the normal rate, then decided it would be difficult to replace her, and so increased to twice the normal rate: golden handcuffs.

4) Dole the money out slowly, ideally pay per meet, but make sure to explain what is possible on an annual basis. Thus if you give $100 per meet, two meets per week, make sure to do the multiplication for her: $100 x 2 x 52 = $10400. Then convert to her currency if you were calculating in dollars. Then divide by 12, in case her mind thinks on a monthly basis. Do everything on a smartphone so she can read the numbers as well as hearing them. Especially if you're mathematically inclined, remember that most girls aren't. Don't overestimate their ability to do math in their head. You need to do the math for them.

5) Never give so much that you resent the expenditure. If what you give isn't enough to satisfy the girl, part on friendly terms and get a cheaper girl next time.

6) If not sure about monogamy, then keep options open. I currently have just one girl myself, but have considered a second, so I make sure to budget for this second hypothetical girl in deciding what to pay the first.

7) If you have a harem, keep it as small as you are comfortable with, since that means more money to each girl and thus your value is higher in each girl's eyes. In my case, one girl is currently enough, though as noted above, I'm prepared to pay for a second. Mongers violate this rule by seeing girls very infrequently, sometimes only once, then they wonder why the girl sees them as just another john and gives lackadaisical service.
Interesting take which I think might be useful for established Sugar Babies or working girls. But for normal, mainstream types who have never been given money by any man outside her family, a low, non-threatening amount that she appreciates works best. In fact, too high an amount scares normal girls and appropriately makes them wary.

The soft offer of, "I know you will soon be busy with university, and you need to buy books and things. Take this $100 and get what you might need." Some might hesitate to take it, but they all gleefully do and they grow accustomed to it. Automatically, you are their man/boyfriend/sponsor, etc. Again, springing for little things here and there also keeps them hooked. If the girl is unemployed, expect to hear them tell you that you are everything to them! I only wish I knew this decades ago.

Now if I do that to an International Instagram girl she would scoff at $100, but that is the irony of this. The higher the quality of the girl, the less money is required. Most men could handle paying a new nice girl in their lives $100 a month. However, if you want to pay prostitutes, working girls, or jaded and entitled types who have been around the block and back, you can opt to pay thousands a month.

It is not about being cheap, it is about getting better quality for spending altogether less.
diablo

Post by diablo »

diablo wrote:
July 26th, 2019, 9:30 am
Shemp wrote:
July 26th, 2019, 9:26 am
diablo wrote:
yes I agree but we are talking about Latin America. so where are some of the exceptions in Latin America?
????........