I'm going to Brazil...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

I'm going to Brazil...

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm going to Brazil...

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
I'm sure it is not the Philippines of South America.
I think you're wrong.

I know Brazilians, and I DO think it is the Philippines of SA.

And I think you would do great there.

Just have some people to introduce you around. A language school, LinkedIn people, FB people, something. If you can get into the parties -- all the lights are on green.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm a big fan of Nikki Minaj - she also has some great booty. Maybe I should also go to South America next, as I am gradually picking up Spanish.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Nice place! I've been down there three times. Where do you plan on staying? Good place to get a budget apartment near the beach is EZRioRentals.com. I would recommend staying in the more touristy spots as getting off the beaten path can be dangerous.

I've done some traveling and the Brazilians are easily the most beautiful people on the planet. They are also friendly and the women seem very receptive towards the gringos. Have a blast!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:I've done some traveling and the Brazilians are easily the most beautiful people on the planet. They are also friendly and the women seem very receptive towards the gringos. Have a blast!
I have heard the same thing from other guys who have traveled to Brazil, they have said the women are beautiful, friendly and approachable. The video below shows what types of programs are on regular TV (not cable) in South America! The feminists would never allow this type of thing on regular TV in America! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."