Colombian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Colombian women

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Maybe not publicly have claimed it, but in pm yes, and you are NOT going to deny my this.
:lol:
How many times I have heard some of you say "We Americans are desired by foreign women" here on this site? Far too many, so I am the antithesis of this and break this false misconception in the same way Foghorn Leghorn spanks the dumb dog with a wooden plank to show him he is wrong.
So you feel you should go to a thread where NOBODY is claiming that and "pop" some imaginary bubble? and in the process try to get you chip off with me for no reason? you're nuts.
If anything, people here wonder IF they would be desired by women of x location, whatever.
Those are the terms my Colombian friends told me those equivalent terms, and they are people of my generation.
Let your friends post here, but you, STFU. Also how long have they been in mexico?
tapatio wrote:Never bee there, but have met many of them, not to mention my father has been to Colombia, and tells me how was there. So STFU, mate. :mrgreen:
:lol: go take your meds. Again, don't try to lecture about a place you've never been to, it's simple.
Do not get clever with me, I can show you evidence of that, pal. No need lecturing from a hypocrite.

You do not treat me like that, gringuito. the better question is "Have you lived in Colombia?" Because your puny vacation there is no match of living in a country for a good amount of time, like I used to live in your turf for more than a decade, so I am very very familiar with the US of A, its culture, people, mentality,etc.

I do not take meds, but you do to ease the pain of losing your parents due to dying of embarrasment of having you :mrgreen: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:Do not get clever with me, I can show you evidence of that, pal. No need lecturing from a hypocrite.
You do not treat me like that, gringuito. the better question is "Have you lived in Colombia?" Because your puny vacation there is no match of living in a country for a good amount of time, like I used to live in your turf for more than a decade, so I am very very familiar with the US of A, its culture, people, mentality,etc.
I do not take meds, but you do to ease the pain of losing your parents due to dying of embarrasment of having you :mrgreen: :lol:
Let this lowlife's demented nonsense speak for itself. But let the record show i didn't start any of this though. All this is bad for the forum.

But let's see, shall we, just for entertainment:

Sos paranoico al extremo, bajo e ignorante. Atrevido fuera de eso. No tienes ni puta idea con quien estas hablando y haces toda una serie de elucubraciones sin pensar. Viejo, rigete a la logica para que no sigas haciendo el ridiculo, sube y mira lo que escribes, con objetividad.
Como es posible, nadie habia dicho nada sobre a quien le iba mejor con las colombianas, y zaz, entras vos a crear drama. Y de nuevo, a dar catedra sobre un lugar que no conoces. "no manches", "guey".

English translation:
STFU
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Hi Tapatio89,

I'll be visiting Mexico, starting tomorrow. Could you please tell me if Heroica Veracruz is safe? This will be my first time in Mexico. Thank you sir.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Do not get clever with me, I can show you evidence of that, pal. No need lecturing from a hypocrite.
Let this lowlife's demented nonsense speak for itself. But let the record show i didn't start any of this though. All this is bad for the forum.

Sos paranoico al extremo, bajo e ignorante. Atrevido fuera de eso. No tienes ni puta idea con quien estas hablando y haces toda una serie de elucubraciones sin pensar. Viejo, rigete a la logica para que no sigas haciendo el ridiculo, sube y mira lo que escribes, con objetividad.
Como es posible, nadie habia dicho nada sobre a quien le iba mejor con las colombianas, y zaz, entras vos a crear drama. Y de nuevo, a dar catedra sobre un lugar que no conoces. "no manches", "guey".

English translation:
STFU
JAJAJAJAJAJA
English translation:
:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

cdnFA wrote:
droid wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
droid wrote: Not immediately disclosed:
"My b00bs and aass cost me 60 million pesos, and you can have them for 2 million a night. I must fully be accepted with my kids or not at all, because love is unconditional. my ideal man is either an ugly but rich man, or a broke and rat-hairdo reggeaton type that can dance really well. Very good looking Americhumps also considered. Even though i drink like a sailor, I must be courted and won over, did i mention you must win over my kids "
I'm not saying they're all like that, but this one fits :lol:
You know that those pictures are either
a: Lifted somewhere off the web to drive up traffic.
b: Those of a model who has never been and will never be on the site to drive up traffic.
c: Some sort of scammer.

Normal girls generally don't post half naked pictures like that. Double plus so for the decent ones.
Also posting pictures of the best of the best and making inferences that this is the typical that you can expect from a country or that joe average can expect to get from a country is pretty stunned.
It's one thing for someone to shil for some dating site that has to resort to obviously fake profiles, business is business, but to fall for it and get all sex nuts and retard strong is pretty sad.
Oh lord, behold to revelation, does that even have to do with my comment?
I assumed the part where i say "Without looking at it, her actual profile would be probably something like this:" would spell that it's obvious I KNOW those profiles are fake.
I made the comment because i have enough knowledge about the kind of colombian girls that post on the actual dating websites, and from all the women i observed during my year there. If you can't discern i'm presenting some generalizations then i can't help you.

That girl is a typical, silicone breasted, lip-retouched single mom/prepago etc colombian you see there. Again not all of them are like that but it's a pattern.
And she is not even the "best of the best", i don't know whys some are gawking at this one so-so girl. I banged actual 10's for $20 bucks lol.

I think most posting members here understand those profiles are fake, but that they represent the actual types of hot girls you can find in a given country. They serve here for eye candy/ entertainment,
My comment was structured in way to give the impression that I was including you in my comment. When I quoted it, it was more that your comment inspired mine. I think we are of similar minds. Sorry if I gave you or anyone the wrong impression.

OTOH I get the impression that too many don't seem to realize that. Also the hot type of girls in any given country not what one can realistically obtain unless one has something similar to offer or have a horse shoe up ones but. Eye candy, fap material, that is all it is.
I hear you ok, sorry about that reply. I'd always wanted to write "behold" and "revelation" lol

One might not get a "10" but certainly your "league" goes up one or two grade levels in many countries. At the very least you don't have to settle for landwhales, that's the important take away here. And the attitudes actually correspond to their league, which has been one of my main tenants here.
cdnFA wrote:Quite frankly such threads makes the lot of us look like a bunch of rubes
You mean thirsty bunch of rubes :P
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:

English translation:
STFU
You started saying I do not know nothing, which in return, I put you in your place.

Aweonao concha tu madre, no te pongas gallito conmigo, weon pelotudo. Y vos usas la logica? En tus sueños ya que decis que no se nada. Por favor, definitivamente se mas que tu en muchas cosas. A mi no me intimidas y menos me das miedo, pelotudo concha tu madre.

Ni contestas mi pregunta de que viviste en Colombia o no? Seguro fuiste a una excursion barata alla, y como buen tipico yanqui de mierda que sos, ya te crees conocedor de la vida. Boludo, asi no es como se conoce un pais. Asi que no me vengas con huevadas, va?

English translatio:

FU
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Guhji wrote:Hi Tapatio89,

I'll be visiting Mexico, starting tomorrow. Could you please tell me if Heroica Veracruz is safe? This will be my first time in Mexico. Thank you sir.
Hello, mate

Thank you kindly for taking me into consideration. To answer your question, no, I never been to Heroica Veracruz. However, one of my salespeople at my company does business in Veracruz, and I have heard from him it is dangerous. I also have a few friends from there and told me the same. I suggest you more safer areas like my native Guadalajara, DF or Bajio region (Guanajuato, Queretaro, Aguascalientes). They are much safer than Veracruz not to mention much more beautiful women there at least for me as the afro triracial type or predominantly Amerindian types typical of Veracruz are not my type.

Cheers
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

What's odd here is that i don't even dislike tapatio that much, as some of his posts have been interesting. But the dude has some serious issues. All this is unfortunate.
I'll spare the forum more of this and let him "put me in my place" above, lol
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:What's odd here is that i don't even dislike tapatio that much, as some of his posts have been interesting. But the dude has some issues. All this is unfortunate.

Look, I do not dislike you either. Heck, I even recognize you have defended me a few times. I just like to have good debates though (perhaps being too much on Debate Club in college affected me too much, haha).

I also find your posts interesting. Just let you know sometimes I will start debates just to make the forum more interesting and less grim. Hell, sometimes here even the vultures do not dare to come of how gloomy it is LOL :lol:

No hard feelings, mate, for real.

Cheers
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Thank you for your prompt reply, Tapatio. I will carefully consider what you've told me.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:What's odd here is that i don't even dislike tapatio that much, as some of his posts have been interesting. But the dude has some serious issues. All this is unfortunate.
I don't know Droid, he looks pretty handsome. Of course not as attractive as a Cyborg Cyclops but close...... :wink:
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:To approach a woman of that caliber you need to at least have two eyes Droid..... :lol:
Ok, how about thiis? :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:
droid wrote:What's odd here is that i don't even dislike tapatio that much, as some of his posts have been interesting. But the dude has some serious issues. All this is unfortunate.
I don't know Droid, he looks pretty handsome. Of course not as attractive as a Cyborg Cyclops but close...... :wink:
He's almost as good looking as Travelsouth, which is a feat not unlike approaching the speed of light, unattainable. These two raze through the cream of the crop of mamacitas colombianas with minimal effort, i mean those girls just can't resist them and throw themselves at them, the queue goes on for miles. Us mere mortals can only bow to this, as they're probably only outshined by Tsar's glorious, magnificent splendor.
:D
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Moretorque wrote:
Hello, mate

Who is Cyborg Cyclops?

Thanks for the kind words, mate. Any help with Latina girls, I am here to help you if you need to.

Cheers
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
He's almost as good looking as Travelsouth, which is a feat not unlike approaching the speed of light, unattainable. These two raze through the cream of the crop of mamacitas colombianas with minimal effort, i mean those girls just can't resist them and throw themselves at them, the queue goes on for miles. Us mere mortals can only bow to this, as they're probably only outshined by Tsar's glorious, magnificent splendor.
:D
Thanks for the kind words despite our little debate earlier, Droid. And yes, in the past with colombianas strictly speaking, I did not had to do too much effort with game. On the contrary, they were the aggressive ones towards me, not the other way around :lol: 8)

In my personal experience, I had quite good luck with Asian girls (particularly Japanese and light skin Thais and Filipinas and also Brown Thais and Filipinas, but the Brown ones I do not find them beautiful as they look like Indigenous people in features and skin colour), Latinas (the ones that look predominantly European and full European of Mediterranean type), Arabic, Indian,South Italian, and Eastern European women. The ones I admit to have the most hard time were with American girls and Black women though I do not care much as I do not find them particularly attractive. The American girls or at least in the Northeast part where I used to live were very hard to attain because it is a WASP region and no matter how good looking or rich the foreigner is (especially if he is non-WASP), the WASP girls will completely ignore you and even in some cases ignored English men. I have an English friend back in the US who is a pretty handsome fellow (I even dare to say of the same caliber as me though he is dirty blonde, pinkish white skin and taller than me) and he only got fat, ugly American girls despite he could pass almost as Prince Charming from a fairy tale whilst I can pass physically as a suave Latin Lover type physically. Neither one got the hot American chicks just because we were foreigners and whilst he seemed content with getting chubby girls as all his gf had been chubby and American, I seeked women from other latitudes both in USA, online or from my country as I do not settle for less and I am NOT attracted to fat, poorly dressed women. I have standards both in personality and physical appearance as if I offer good quality in both, expect the same from my woman as it is fair.

How about you in your experience? Which foreign girls were easier and which were cockblocking?

BTW,who are Travelsouth and Cyborg Cyclops and Tsar? Where are they from? How old they are? How does Tsar beat us Travelsouth and Cyclops?