Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Re: Are most Latin/Mexican girls thick around the hips/thigh

Post by Eightfold Path »

I feel like I'd be the only one here attracted to Xingu or heavily indigenous/tribal Latinas. Or full-figured/chubby/thick/(kind of) fat Latinas (or women in general).
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Eightfold Path wrote:I feel like I'd be the only one here attracted to Xingu or heavily indigenous/tribal Latinas. Or full-figured/chubby/thick/(kind of) fat Latinas (or women in general).
Respectable preference, mate. I also have noticed this preference in most gringos. In Mexico, many people think gringos and nordics marry the ugliest Mexican women by Mexican standards. For me, I see beauty as relative and what for me is beautiful could be an ugly girl for another man. But I am just letting you know how close minded most people are here unfortunately.

As for me,I do not like much the indigenous or mulatto look nor Latinas of Nordic phenotype/blonde. I am only attracted to Latina women with similar features as me (light mestizo) or to Latinas of full blooded Mediterranean appearance (Spanish, Italian, Greek) or Arab-looking Latinas. Prefer dark hair, dark eyes and slightly pale to olive skin.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:I feel like I'd be the only one here attracted to Xingu or heavily indigenous/tribal Latinas. Or full-figured/chubby/thick/(kind of) fat Latinas (or women in general).
Respectable preference, mate. I also have noticed this preference in most gringos. In Mexico, many people think gringos and nordics marry the ugliest Mexican women by Mexican standards. For me, I see beauty as relative and what for me is beautiful could be an ugly girl for another man. But I am just letting you know how close minded most people are here unfortunately.
I have heard Peruvians say the same, that most gringos date and marry the ugliest "cholitas" (Peruvian word for indigenous looking women) which are seen as the least attractive in Peruvian society.

Most guys on this forum seem to only like white latinas or mestizas with mostly European features (castizas or light mestizas) though. Personally I don't really have a racial preference, I like all women (I am a pale European white guy myself). In Peru I dated a mestiza girl who had both European and indigenous features.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Tapatio89 wrote:

As for me,I do not like much the indigenous or mulatto look nor Latinas of Nordic phenotype/blonde. I am only attracted to Latina women with similar features as me (light mestizo) or to Latinas of full blooded Mediterranean appearance (Spanish, Italian, Greek) or Arab-looking Latinas. Prefer dark hair, dark eyes and slightly pale to olive skin.
Appreciated and I agree. I don't go around knocking other folks' idea of beauty. There is a societal standard for beauty, however it's still subjective. This isn't 1984. People need to stop trying to mind control others to conform to their idea of beauty. We have the same preference as far as skin, hair and eyes go. I like semi-coarse hair like Italian/Greek/Latin women are known for having, and tanned skin with brown hair and eyes. I have Brazil on my list of places. It's hard to get a good look with Google search, because Brazilians keep pushing white/white-looking people to the front, when I wouldn't be messing with those kinds of women when I go there. I like them all, but those are my preferences. Like I said, I'm REALLY digging Xingu women. Not sure if meeting one will be easy given that they live on Brazilian reservations.
chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
I have heard Peruvians say the same, that most gringos date and marry the ugliest "cholitas" (Peruvian word for indigenous looking women) which are seen as the least attractive in Peruvian society.

Most guys on this forum seem to only like white latinas or mestizas with mostly European features (castizas or light mestizas) though. Personally I don't really have a racial preference, I like all women (I am a pale European white guy myself). In Peru I dated a mestiza girl who had both European and indigenous features.
Oh, sure. At the end of the day, any woman can get it. I have my preferences, but I won't send a good woman packing because she's pale and blonde. Can't have sex all the time so another dimension to a relationship is needed.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Eightfold Path wrote: Like I said, I'm REALLY digging Xingu women. Not sure if meeting one will be easy given that they live on Brazilian reservations.
I didn't know what "Xingu" was, had to look it up lol. If you like those indigenous Amazon women you can also find lots of them in the Peruvian "Selva" (jungle) region, places like Iquitos or Tarapoto, although many will have a little European blood in them as well. In Peru the women from "La Selva", the "Charapas" have a reputation for being hot blooded and easy :D .
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

chibolo wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote: Like I said, I'm REALLY digging Xingu women. Not sure if meeting one will be easy given that they live on Brazilian reservations.
I didn't know what "Xingu" was, had to look it up lol. If you like those indigenous Amazon women you can also find lots of them in the Peruvian "Selva" (jungle) region, places like Iquitos or Tarapoto, although many will have a little European blood in them as well. In Peru the women from "La Selva", the "Charapas" have a reputation for being hot blooded and easy :D .
Is it easy to get to? That area in Peru you mentioned.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Eightfold Path wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Is it easy to get to? That area in Peru you mentioned.
Yeah it is pretty easy. Iquitos is a big city in the middle of the jungle. You can take a plane from Lima to get there.

Tarapoto is a smaller city in the jungle. You can get there by bus from most cities in Peru.

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Also, I have noticed gringas marry the ugliest Mexican men by Mexican standards of beauty. One of my best friends who is a dark mestizo, his girlfriend is German. I also have noticed this in the streets here in Mexico.

I am a light mestizo, so for American women, I am not as exotic as the dark mestizos or full blown indigenous men (the guy on photo is me). In Mexico from what I have been told from female friends and few girls I dated in the past, they rate me 8/10, which I consider above average in physical attraction and agree with this rating

. However, I am popular with Asian and Arabic women because of my features.

I am also almost only attracted to light mestizas or Latinas with Mediterranean or Middle Eastern look.

Cheers
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Also, I have noticed gringas marry the ugliest Mexican men by Mexican standards of beauty. One of my best friends who is a dark mestizo, his girlfriend is German. I also have noticed this in the streets here in Mexico.
Yeah I have seen this in Peru too. In Peru there are local indigenous looking guys called "bricheros" (most Peruvian women think these guys are ugly) who chase after foreign/gringa tourist women and they do very well.

:D
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Yeah I have seen this in Peru too. In Peru there are local indigenous looking guys called "bricheros" (most Peruvian women think these guys are ugly) who chase after foreign/gringa tourist women and they do very well.

:D
True. They seem to like the indigenous or dark mestizo look. In my case, being a light mestizo, I mostly get ignored by American and Nordic women. My friends who are light mestizo or some of my friends are full blooded white Mexicans also mostly get ignored from American and Nordic girls.

Curiously, Asian and Arab girls do tend to flirt with me. One time I was doing inventory for my company, there was a Chinese girl who was customer at the Wal Mart who openly smile at me in a flirtatious manner. She was good looking, somewhat tall, and judging her clothes, she looked like she came from a wealthy background as she dressed feminine and chic. She virtually ignored the dark mestizo Mexicans, or if the Mexicans looked like me or even pure European, ignored them as many of them here look and act like womanizers.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:Check out this hot Mexican woman. She is sexy as hell with a huge rack on top, and wide thighs below. Is this common with Mexican women?

http://women.happierabroad.com/invar/se ... me=6_Ginna
Wowzzers. Winnie the Pooh & I once agree (but never often) on the type of hawt women we like. I love that Beyonce, bottom heavy, wide-child-bearing hips.
She probably had a lot of dick in her to spread her open like that. Nefarious but yummie-looking eroticism.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

I am a light mestizo, so for American women, I am not as exotic as the dark mestizos or full blown indigenous men (the guy on photo is me). In Mexico from what I have been told from female friends and few girls I dated in the past, they rate me 8/10, which I consider above average in physical attraction and agree with this rating

I am also almost only attracted to light mestizas or Latinas with Mediterranean or Middle Eastern look.

Cheers
I always like visit DF. I stay in La Condesa and also get around to Polanco. There are some really hot women there.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

travelsouth wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Cheers
I always like visit DF. I stay in La Condesa and also get around to Polanco. There are some really hot women there.
I like La Condesa and Polanco, more La Condesa as people in Polanco are too arrogant for my taste. One of my goal in life is to move to La Condesa someday with my wife :)
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Make sure you get a view of Parque Mexico. Play a game of dominoes at el ocho for me amigo.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I scoured through different cities using Tinder app. Mind you, this is just Tinder, it probably skews towards first-world, liberal, artsy types, but it's probably a rough guide to the kind of raw physical features you might find common in the area you hone in on.

I covered several Mexican cities, big and small, north and south, and it does look like some cute mestizo faces with dark hair all over the country. Mexico City has the greatest variety, more traditional looking girls as well more artsy/alternative/liberal chicks who look analogous to liberal archetypes you'll find in the USA. Big props to Sinaloa and Nuevo Leon as well, especially if you like the more Euro-looking Mexicanas. Zacatecas, Queretaro, and Oaxaca had a sexy stew of castizos, balanced mestizos and some hot-looking indomestizos.

Also looked in Bogota and Medellin, Colombia. Medellin ran me out of matches pretty fast and wasn't too impressed. Bogota has more quantity and some quality, but you know, I think I like Mexico DF and other Mexican cities better. Colombia had a lot of girls with average faces, a lot of mulattos/zambos as well, which aren't my thing.

Also swiped in Santiago, Chile, wow, some really hot Euro-mestizo looking chicks as well as some curvy, sexy balanced mestizos with more indio leaning faces. I'm surprised I've heard so little about Chile. Some of these Chilean women look like something out of my wildest rockabilly rebel cat dreams, masturbation sessions from years ago... haha!!

I also swiped through several Spanish cities, big and small. Was disappointed to find only a handful of girls with the traditional, dark-haired, dark-eyed, swarthy southern European look. Lots of girls who just looked generically Western European, lot of ERASMUS students, American exchange students, immigrants, etc, especially in Madrid and Barcelona.

Overall, my Tinder swiping experiment helped confirm something for me, that I have an aesthetic preference for swarthy women who are on the periphery of the European phenotype. Euro-Amerindian mixed Latinas and certain dark-featured Whites are definitely my wheelhouse. Mexico, Colombia and Chile all had some attractive looking girls, whether they were the more Euro looking ones or the more Indigenous looking ones. I'd like to look into Argentina and a few other places sometime just for kicks. The consensus amongst most American, European and even Latin American men is that Brazil, Colombia and Argentina have the hottest girls, Argentines being the best looking and Colombia and Brazil having the best combination of looks and accessibility for dating/sex/relationships for a foreign man. Roosh V was a big fan of Brazil, particularly because I think he loved the culture/lifestyle, and Colombia because that country sounds like a players paradise. Argentine women and culture seems almost analogous to Western Europe. I've learned that I don't necessarily hold to the "Whiter is better" trend when it comes to Latin America. I think there are actually plenty of mestizo women with some indigenous features who can be very sexy looking girls. I also don't necessarily only prefer curvy women. A lot of the women in Colombia and Brazil seem to have busty bodies but homely faces. I'm a face, hair and legs guy. I do like some of those Latina women with the thunder thighs, round butts and breasts, but I also liked some of these mestizo and white Latina women with thin bodies, dark hair, and cute, endearing faces. There's a lot of preference towards 1) white Latinas and 2) curvy Latinas. I like some of these girls as long as they also had pretty faces, but also really liked some of the slimmer body types and girls with more mixed looks.