Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Winston
Site Admin

Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Post by Winston »

Are most Latin American and Mexican girls chubby or thick around the hips and thigh area? Is it easy to find girls that are thin around those areas?

I mean like this Latin girl for instance:

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info143717.htm

Or this one:

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info143621.htm

How common are these skinny girls that are thin, not thick, around the waist and hips in Latin America and Mexico?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Winston,

It would depend on the ethnic "indigenito" tribes they are from. I guess that Mexicans are based off of Azteca and Mayan civilization (different parts of modern-day Mexico) originally, and some of the women have s.hitty shapes like McDonald's Hamburglar due to the mitigated DNA that Aztec DNA has. The Mexicanas that have arse and hips usually have African Bantu blood in them going back multiple generations ago, but most of them are in denial of that, but I digress. lol

In the Caribbean, the Indians are known as Tainos, and they have a different make-up to them. For some reason, it works well with Catalan and Castillian and African DNA genes creating some of the hottest women in the Western Hemisphere (i.e. Cuban, Dominican, and even the unsung Americanized commonwealth of Puerto Rico).

Some of those Tainos have traversed over to parts of Central America like the east coast of Honduras and all of Panama.

Then I believe the Inca types of women are more what you see as Paceñas with the Charlie Chaplin hats in Bolivia and whom have traversed through out Perú, Chile, Bolivia and southern Ecuador.

Colombians I think have Tainos mixed with Arhuaco, Kogui, Wiwa and Kankuamo ethnic tribes. because Colombian women have hot indigenous mixtures with Spaniard and W. African blood.

Then you have Amazon rainforest indigenous people whom mix with Peruvians in the jungle and with Brazilians in the Amazons. Outside of the Amazons but within Brasil, pardos/mulatto women are mixed with Portuguese (even N. African blood), Amerindian, and African sub-saharan blood too.

It's the mulatto mix of African, European, and Western Hemisphere indians makes Latinas "puro fuego"...and when they get mad, all that DNA becomes enraging. #DrDavidBanner -> #TheIncredibleHulk
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

I noticed the latina girls, on the average, as they get older, tend to pack on more weight, become more curvier, especially around the hips/thighs. Must be in their DNA and diet.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

You can definitely find lots of thin girls in Peru (they are much thinner on average than western women).

And, as other posters have mentioned, "latina" isn't a race, it is a culture/language group. Latinas can be white, black , brown, etc. Most Peruanas are a mix of amerindian (the Incas where just one, most native people in Northern Peru have Mochica heritage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andean_civilizations ) and Spanish. Some also have a little black in them, but they are rare.

Most Mexicans look kind of similar to Peruvians, but I would guess they are chubbier on average (Mexico is now the fattest country in the world).
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Halwick wrote:I noticed the latina girls, on the average, as they get older, tend to pack on more weight, become more curvier, especially around the hips/thighs. Must be in their DNA and diet.
Have you seen any American woman lately?? :?

If you want a rail thin woman you can find her in Latin America, but I would obviously suggest looking in Asia. I think that goes without saying. I've seen obese Latinas, and I've seen rail thin Latinas. Whatever you want you can find in Latin America. If the women eat cheap American fast food and lead a no activity lifestyle then yea they'll get fat. R&B tried to give a detailed reasoning for weight based on ethnicity, but I don't see the point. Guys are better off just looking at a bunch of pictures and deciding what they like that way.

In Brazil there are some tall athletic women that are thick. I am talking 5'11 and 180lbs. And these women are curvy and in-shape. Then you have tiny girls like the Brazilian on 90 day fiancé. I would think women like her are easier to find in Buenos Aires, but regardless there is a woman out there for everyone (from 5'1/90lbs to 6'3/190lbs).
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

travelsouth wrote:
Halwick wrote:I noticed the latina girls, on the average, as they get older, tend to pack on more weight, become more curvier, especially around the hips/thighs. Must be in their DNA and diet.
Have you seen any American woman lately?? :?

If you want a rail thin woman you can find her in Latin America, but I would obviously suggest looking in Asia. I think that goes without saying. I've seen obese Latinas, and I've seen rail thin Latinas. Whatever you want you can find in Latin America. If the women eat cheap American fast food and lead a no activity lifestyle then yea they'll get fat. R&B tried to give a detailed reasoning for weight based on ethnicity, but I don't see the point. Guys are better off just looking at a bunch of pictures and deciding what they like that way.

In Brazil there are some tall athletic women that are thick. I am talking 5'11 and 180lbs. And these women are curvy and in-shape. Then you have tiny girls like the Brazilian on 90 day fiancé. I would think women like her are easier to find in Buenos Aires, but regardless there is a woman out there for everyone (from 5'1/90lbs to 6'3/190lbs).
Travelsouth, what's your point "Have you seen American women lately??" Another anti-American dig, eh? Meaning that only fat women are found in America?? Dude...I've been to Mexico, Bolivia, Peru and Brazil, and I've seen lots of thick and fat women there! And this was before cheap American fast food became popular there. I've also been to the Philippines and seen lots of short, thick and fat women too. On the other hand, I've also seen rail thin AMERICAN women, albeit a small percentage, mostly in the modeling and entertainment industry.

Regarding Winston's point, the posted picture of the thin Latina is 18 years old, and I'm sure you'll find many 18-24 year old women in Latin America, regardless of country who are thin. At that age, they are very active, energetic, do a lot of dancing, and eat very little (as they are always on the go).....a typical young people lifestyle. But as they get older, get married and/or have children, they will naturally thicken around the waist, hips and curves. This is true of most women, regardless of whether they are American, Latina, Asian or European.

Bottomline: Lots of women in Latin America meet Winston's "thin" specifications and can be easily found.....so long as they are young, i.e., under 25.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@Winston,

It would depend on the ethnic "indigenito" tribes they are from. I guess that Mexicans are based off of Azteca and Mayan civilization (different parts of modern-day Mexico) originally, and some of the women have s.hitty shapes like McDonald's Hamburglar due to the mitigated DNA that Aztec DNA has. The Mexicanas that have arse and hips usually have African Bantu blood in them going back multiple generations ago, but most of them are in denial of that, but I digress. lol

In the Caribbean, the Indians are known as Tainos, and they have a different make-up to them. For some reason, it works well with Catalan and Castillian and African DNA genes creating some of the hottest women in the Western Hemisphere (i.e. Cuban, Dominican, and even the unsung Americanized commonwealth of Puerto Rico).

Some of those Tainos have traversed over to parts of Central America like the east coast of Honduras and all of Panama.

Then I believe the Inca types of women are more what you see as Paceñas with the Charlie Chaplin hats in Bolivia and whom have traversed through out Perú, Chile, Bolivia and southern Ecuador.

Colombians I think have Tainos mixed with Arhuaco, Kogui, Wiwa and Kankuamo ethnic tribes. because Colombian women have hot indigenous mixtures with Spaniard and W. African blood.

Then you have Amazon rainforest indigenous people whom mix with Peruvians in the jungle and with Brazilians in the Amazons. Outside of the Amazons but within Brasil, pardos/mulatto women are mixed with Portuguese (even N. African blood), Amerindian, and African sub-saharan blood too.

It's the mulatto mix of African, European, and Western Hemisphere indians makes Latinas "puro fuego"...and when they get mad, all that DNA becomes enraging. #DrDavidBanner -> #TheIncredibleHulk
Yes,the Tainos originally came from colombia,venezuela region.colombians and venezuelans consider themselves more caribbean than south american.similar mixture as dominicans,cubans and puerto ricans just different ratios.all triracials though.

also YES,most mexicans are part african.mexico's first president was a half african,and a famous leader there was Yanga a slave .even on anthro forums alot of mexicans from sinaloa and sonora etc come up with 2-3 % African blood.

in southern states its probabely much higher.but yes most of them will deny it.I'd say caribbean hispanics are better looking because most of them are canarian,and canarian folk are berber.alot of sephardics too went there,whereas mexico is mostly Galician.most puertoricans not only are black,spanish,and native american but also jewish and Berber,middle eastern and Germanic etc andalusians and extremadurians went to to the islas whereas the celtic folk from galicia went to mehiko.

same with cape verdeans,circa 90 % or so of them have jewish blood instead of portuguese because all the jews of portugal were exiled there.

:D
Last edited by theprimebait on February 6th, 2014, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

I can only compare with my own country (Belgium), which is does not have as many fat people as the US, but compared to Peru there are more here. During my 6 years in Peru I never, ever saw a truly obese Peruvian woman. Sure there are some chubby women, but truly fat ones are very rare. I do expect this to change as American fast food chains are becoming more popular there.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

chibolo wrote:I can only compare with my own country (Belgium), which is does not have as many fat people as the US, but compared to Peru there are more here. During my 6 years in Peru I never, ever saw a truly obese Peruvian woman. Sure there are some chubby women, but truly fat ones are very rare. I do expect this to change as American fast food chains are becoming more popular there.
There's a f.cuking Papa John's in the Miraflores section of Lima. F.cuked me up when I had saw that; this was back in 2009.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

theprimebait wrote:....also YES,most mexicans are part african.mexico's first president was a half african,and a famous leader there was Yanga a slave .even on anthro forums alot of mexicans from sinaloa and sonora etc come up with 2-3 % African blood..

:D
The late Hugo Chavez of Venezuela presidency was a Zambo.
ZAMBOanga City is in the Philippines.
See the connection?

The Spanish got around like Pac. lol
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Halwick wrote: Travelsouth, what's your point "Have you seen American women lately??" Another anti-American dig, eh? Meaning that only fat women are found in America??
I've seen big girls all over, but the morbidly obese ones are all freakin over (USA). My local Wal-Mart in the States is way fatter than anywhere else I've seen. When I hit my local watering holes the moo cows here have no shame and think they ought to be with a guy like me. At least they don't bother me overseas. They know better :lol:

yea yea I know I'm terrible.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@Winston,

Wow, sounds like u know yr. shite. But I wish you would tell what the end result likely is for each of those mixes (likely body type, height, facial features, etc.). I find my perfect types to be most common in Brazil around Rio and SP, followed by DR and perhaps Cuba would be in the group (have not been yet). Colombia is a bit further down cus average height is lower and I see to many 'sloppy Joes' type girls there lol. At the bottome of the spectrum, I'm guessing based on what I've seen in photos and read (cus I've not been to any of these countries) that places like Peru and esp. Guatamala/non-tourist Central America would be overwhelmingly full of girls who are short, slim, and ugly. The countries in the region I've been to with mainly W. African populations (Haiti and Jamaica) also have a decent percentage of hot and sexy girls. But when you get another race mixing in with them a bit ala DR or Brazil, I think the results are superior (synergy which leads to an higher percentage of hotties and some interesting diversity).

You should team up with Falcon and do an in-depth study in those regions which of involves a lot of 'direct sampling'.

Winston, I can tell you that wherever I've been in LatAm or Caribbean so far, I've seen a decent or better percentage of girls with the slim body type you seem to like. But I don't think you would like Haiti or Jamaica overall much and my bet is that Colombia would be your favorite country down there in terms of female physical appearance.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
chibolo wrote:I can only compare with my own country (Belgium), which is does not have as many fat people as the US, but compared to Peru there are more here. During my 6 years in Peru I never, ever saw a truly obese Peruvian woman. Sure there are some chubby women, but truly fat ones are very rare. I do expect this to change as American fast food chains are becoming more popular there.
There's a f.cuking Papa John's in the Miraflores section of Lima. F.cuked me up when I had saw that; this was back in 2009.
You can find a Papa Johns just about everywhere in Peru now. Every major city (and even the small ones) has a mall now with Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc. Also, Peruvians drink a lot of Inka Cola which is full of sugar. Yet they are still not very fat on average.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Rock wrote: At the bottome of the spectrum, I'm guessing based on what I've seen in photos and read (cus I've not been to any of these countries) that places like Peru and esp. Guatamala/non-tourist Central America would be overwhelmingly full of girls who are short, slim, and ugly.
I'm not going to start arguing about this AGAIN, but I will just say that this is completely wrong. There ARE plenty of cute women in countries like Peru, you just need to know where to look. Don't believe everything you read on the internet Of course it depends on your individual taste. If you don't like short women or women with balck hair and tan skin you shouldn't go to these countries.

If you go to a Peruvian disco you will see plenty of girls like this dancing:

chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Cute girls from Chimbote (a small city in norther Peru where I spent 2 years):