How do I explain why I'm looking for a Latin American wife?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

the latinas in the USA are AMERICAN WOMEN, they might have grandparents that come from south of the border, but the women themselves ARE AMERICAN WOMEN!!!

there is no major difference between an AW from Chicago, and a third generation latina from LA.... they both suck and they are both recognizably American.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:How about just not saying anything when she asks. Change the subject, talk about the weather, but don't get into giving explanations. You don't owe an explanation to anyone.

If you really want to say anything, just say, "I love women, all women. I can see myself with women from anywhere but Latinas have a great vibe." Complete and total bullshit and you haven't really answered anything.
this
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'm also sick of having to explain why I don't have kids
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hero wrote:I'm also sick of having to explain why I don't have kids
Just tell them that you like to pull out. I do, and it works 8 times out of 10. :-)
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Hero wrote:I'm also sick of having to explain why I don't have kids
Just tell them that you like to pull out. I do, and it works 8 times out of 10. :-)
ignore ^this guy. worst advice ever :D