Latin women not wife material?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
trefall
Freshman Poster

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Post by trefall »

This is an old post. For future readers they should understand Latin culture, Mexican in particular, has changed a lot in the last 4 years. Currently marrying a Latina is basically like marrying an American woman. As always there are exceptions in everything.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

I am a Hispanic man living in Miami which is full of Latinas of all sorts mostly Cuban I do not trust them period. They are as bad or worse than the American ladies especially if born or brought up here. They have an arrogant foul attitude they think they own the world and obnoxious loud talking. Of course, there are probably exceptions but I am telling you what I see on a daily basis. If I were to choose a latina I'd choose a Colombian from over there because I love how they talk their accent is beautiful and gentle. But I heard horror stories about Colombians and other Latin American chicks as well. I prefer Asian ladies much more feminine.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

JesseL26 wrote:I am a Hispanic man living in Miami which is full of Latinas of all sorts mostly Cuban I do not trust them period. They are as bad or worse than the American ladies especially if born or brought up here. They have an arrogant foul attitude they think they own the world and obnoxious loud talking. Of course, there are probably exceptions but I am telling you what I see on a daily basis. If I were to choose a latina I'd choose a Colombian from over there because I love how they talk their accent is beautiful and gentle. But I heard horror stories about Colombians and other Latin American chicks as well. I prefer Asian ladies much more feminine.
Yeah Colombian women are friendlier, but a lot of them are two-faced. If it weren't for their two-faced'ness, I would have married one by now as she and I are no longer. I cried like a little girl; I really loved her. Eight years gone to @#$^.
However, your experience may vary; go ahead and court one. See if you'd like her and vice-versa. I wish you luck.

P.S.: now I'm going to give European women a whirl after I learn one to two languages from over there and save up some more.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

So the consensus is that Latin women suck?
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I feel at home with Latin women because I speak Spanish and I've spent a lot of time in Latin America and I just get along with. I feel our energy matches. You can find wife material over there but I'm leaning more towards Asian women. For one, most Asian women who are not married do not have kids. Single moms are rampant throughout LatAm. Asian women are generally very smart, very attentive, and nurturing. I love the modesty too. Modesty to me IS sexy! It's so attractive. Here in CA the girls I see wearing dresses the most are Asians. They are super feminine and that is a big turn on. But just like Latin women I also feel my energy, thinking, matches well with Asians.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
JesseL26 wrote:I am a Hispanic man living in Miami which is full of Latinas of all sorts mostly Cuban I do not trust them period. They are as bad or worse than the American ladies especially if born or brought up here. They have an arrogant foul attitude they think they own the world and obnoxious loud talking. Of course, there are probably exceptions but I am telling you what I see on a daily basis. If I were to choose a latina I'd choose a Colombian from over there because I love how they talk their accent is beautiful and gentle. But I heard horror stories about Colombians and other Latin American chicks as well. I prefer Asian ladies much more feminine.
Yeah Colombian women are friendlier, but a lot of them are two-faced. If it weren't for their two-faced'ness, I would have married one by now as she and I are no longer. I cried like a little girl; I really loved her. Eight years gone to @#$^.
However, your experience may vary; go ahead and court one. See if you'd like her and vice-versa. I wish you luck.

P.S.: now I'm going to give European women a whirl after I learn one to two languages from over there and save up some more.
I might be slightly biased as I have just divorced my Colombiana, albeit we're in very good terms still. Colombia ain't what it used to be, at least in most people imagery. The more beautiful girls are usually very materialistic and snobbish, nowadays. Even and especially the "legendary" girls from Medellin.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

OTB,

Why is that? I hear that too. I mean single moms in the latin community. It's less so in the Asian community. But I hear that in the Philippines you can meet many single moms. So is it a education and class thing? I mean in South Korea or Japan it's less so to meet a single mom and the women there do dress feminine and act feminine. I wonder if it's intelligence .

By reading these threads it seems like the consensus is that Asian women are the best for wife material. And maybe Eastern European if your a white guy. Latin women seems to be 3rd...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

chanta76 wrote:OTB,

Why is that? I hear that too. I mean single moms in the latin community. It's less so in the Asian community. But I hear that in the Philippines you can meet many single moms. So is it a education and class thing? I mean in South Korea or Japan it's less so to meet a single mom and the women there do dress feminine and act feminine. I wonder if it's intelligence .

By reading these threads it seems like the consensus is that Asian women are the best for wife material. And maybe Eastern European if your a white guy. Latin women seems to be 3rd...
I think the classification is more on social and cultural status than what country is from. It's a heavily globalised world where pop culture pushed by social media creates the same stereotypes, the same idols and the same expectations. I have noticed this even in the Philippines, where people - especially young women - are not know for their deep sense of identity and critical thinking.

If you are pursuing a 20-something in Colombia or Italy or the Philippines, you are pursuing a Millennial. You are pursuing the human product of a conditioning system that probably started before they were even bon. They will have the same narcissistic obsessions, they will worship the same idols, they will like the same things and they will do the same things. Their smartphones are their window to their world of needs and wants.

To find the more genuine girls, I guess one has to go to the poorer, more rural places where globalisation hasn't completely taken over traditional, community-centric and family-centric patterns of life. As some of us reported, there are places in the Philippines were girls are more genuine and less spoiled . They cook and to the laundry for their families, they don't have any other ambition, pasty high school or vocational college, than that of marrying up to a good man and start a new family. Those are the "wife material" girls, and there are many of them.

So what's the catch? They will be uneducated to the ways of the world, short of any opinion about anything that matters outside their 4 walls and maybe some local TV gossip. They will be simple, indeed simpletons, unable to think in terms of actions and their consequences. This is why, at least in the Philippines but I can confirm Colombia, too, there are the families who have unwanted pregnancies like there's no tomorrow, who get into family and neighbourhood feuds that can easily turn nasty, who precipitate into financial ruin before they even know it.

Of course a girl from such background might make a decent wife... she would be subdued, constantly looking up to "the handsome man from the West" who scooped her up and gave her a life she didn't even believe possible. Ironically most of the men who pursue these kinds of girls are, themselves, jaded by modern life and end up living in the village with them, off their retirement funds and maybe some online job, build a simple brick house and live an unsophisticated life with their wives and their families.

Many men expect no less, no more. Some others, including myself, do not.

So yes, there are lots of girls who are "wife material" in these emerging countries, so long one shuns the larger cities and know what kind of lifestyle they can expect, once married.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

There are still traditional women in Latin America, but in my experience at least, it's going to take A LOT of work to find them. Very importantly, you're going to need social circle and speak good Spanish, not to mention spending a significant amount of time in whatever country you're at (and I mean at least 6 months). You're also going to have look off the beaten path. And what I mean is not looking on the internet or especially dating apps like Tinder; you may also have to meet them in more traditional towns that haven't yet been affected by globalization. I met my current Mexican girlfriend through a female friend this past spring.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MattHanson1990 wrote:There are still traditional women in Latin America, but in my experience at least, it's going to take A LOT of work to find them. Very importantly, you're going to need social circle and speak good Spanish, not to mention spending a significant amount of time in whatever country you're at (and I mean at least 6 months). You're also going to have look off the beaten path. And what I mean is not looking on the internet or especially dating apps like Tinder; you may also have to meet them in more traditional towns that haven't yet been affected by globalization. I met my current Mexican girlfriend through a female friend this past spring.
Yeap. You're learning, my boy.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

publicduende wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Yeah Colombian women are friendlier, but a lot of them are two-faced. If it weren't for their two-faced'ness, I would have married one by now as she and I are no longer. I cried like a little girl; I really loved her. Eight years gone to @#$^.

I might be slightly biased as I have just divorced my Colombiana, albeit we're in very good terms still. Colombia ain't what it used to be, at least in most people imagery. The more beautiful girls are usually very materialistic and snobbish, nowadays. Even and especially the "legendary" girls from Medellin.
I can attest to all this, not worth it anymore. Although they don't consider height or looks that important, they now are ageist as f*ck. And their priorities when choosing a mate include that the man must have excellent dancing skills, so f*cking stupid lol, that's why the majority end up as single mothers lol.
The place is great for p4p, but otherwise if you are over 25-30 forget it, unless you want to date grandmas and/or adopt kids.

There are a couple posters here that apparently found quality, child free women, but they don't post any details.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

droid wrote:I can attest to all this, not worth it anymore. Although they don't consider height or looks that important, they now are ageist as f*ck. And their priorities when choosing a mate include that the man must have excellent dancing skills, so f*cking stupid lol, that's why the majority end up as single mothers lol.
The place is great for p4p, but otherwise if you are over 25-30 forget it, unless you want to date grandmas and/or adopt kids.

There are a couple posters here that apparently found quality, child free women, but they don't post any details.
Well, having dancing skills for a Colombian is equivalent to...being a Colombian. All Colombian women and men know how to dance. My ex-wife always confessed to be a mediocre dancer but the few times I saw her dancing salsa or vallenato or bachata (luckily never reggueton LOL)...wow...she was amazing, she was better than 9 out of 10 people on a London dancefloor.

Knowing to be a confident, if sensual dancer is, for a Colombian man, tantamount to be a worthy man. That's why I have always been saying that not being a good salsa dancer is a major handicap in places like Colombia or Argentina, far more than not being a good singer is in the Philippines.

Dancing skills apart...I agree. Not worth anymore. Once every month or three I still visit Pegateya (http://pegateya.com/medellin/) to get a slightly nostalgic look at the Colombian city night scene, which my ex-wife and I only tasted 3 or 4 times in total, when we were in Medellin years ago.

Catching one of these young hotties for a LTR as an aging foreigner without dancing skills...one needs money, and a lot of it.

I haven't been there for such a long time I have no idea anymore, but I am tempted to argue that, by now, Colombianas are quickly approaching the level of bitchiness and snobbishness as any American girl of comparable beauty. I am happy to be proven wrong.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I've talked with a European guy on the HA Facebook group about the dating scene in Colombia (we initially met through another international dating group called ''Dating in Medellin''). He lived in both Mexico and Colombia for several years before returning to Europe. And from what he told me, Colombianas who aren't single moms are indeed just as difficult as AW. This is especially the case in Medellin, as it's already too played out. A foreigner, especially a gringo, has to really work hard these days to stay ahead of the competition (e.g. dressing well, learning Spanish, etc.) But even then, he can have other things going against him (e.g. knowing how to dance), and thus Colombia isn't for everyone.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I don't Vibe with latinas.black women and latinas like me least and vice-versa,we just don't Vibe.I think its because I look spanish because the indegenous ones are the most hostile almost ready to fight,while the lighter ones just have a automatic disdain for me.when I think of a latina I think of a trashy looking succubus with fake enhancements just intelligent enough to parasite off of you and cheat but not intelligent enough for anything else and surely not having proper morality.Now I understand indegenous communities are different but indegenous people hate me and lets be honest falcon,all those women you post are ugly to plain especially compared to say southwestern and central cxhinese women,Hmong women or Visayan women.

I like Eastasian women and I think personality wise rural eastasian women are better spousal candidates then latinas.due to my Draconian laws in my church I couldn't marry what I like because I must marry a christian for the sacrament to be performed,so Im limited to the filipinas who unfortunately are alot like latinas :cry: even if eastasian women were succubi id go after them simpely for physical reasons .Oddly,despite my swarthy looks Asian women are the kindest loveliest women to me always.they're God's Gift to me.

I will be honest I find the indegenous latinas to be more pretty than the middle eastern looking ones but none hold a candle to eastasian women.the latin food is good and also the music so there are positives I guess.each their own.

give me a place with tropical weather,rainforest,beaches,exotic food,cheap prices and beautiful mongoloid women and that place is heaven!!!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

JesseL26 wrote:
July 27th, 2017, 11:11 pm
I am a Hispanic man living in Miami which is full of Latinas of all sorts mostly Cuban I do not trust them period. They are as bad or worse than the American ladies especially if born or brought up here. They have an arrogant foul attitude they think they own the world and obnoxious loud talking. Of course, there are probably exceptions but I am telling you what I see on a daily basis. If I were to choose a latina I'd choose a Colombian from over there because I love how they talk their accent is beautiful and gentle. But I heard horror stories about Colombians and other Latin American chicks as well. I prefer Asian ladies much more feminine.
Im also a (franco)latin man that prefers and will only be with a asian woman or just be single.I also have a distaste for latinas,I think theyre shallow empty dumb parasitical ,whores who look like trannies.everything about them screams fake.I have never had a good experience with a single one.