I have yet to find a "true Christian", let alone in the form of a young and attractive woman. Adama, you will do yourself a favour if you were to come down to earth and feel the mud and the sewage under your feet. People like us can only hope to find a beautiful lotus flower bloomed out of that mud.Adama wrote: ↑February 8th, 2018, 5:27 amBesides that, most unbelievers have no idea of what the scope of the law is. Therefore they have no clue or measure to judge by. In other words, unbelievers can be easily fooled by someone who is a false Christian. Because to an unbeliever, anyone with the tiniest bit of Christianity is a major Christian to them.
Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
Probably the best a man can hope for, is to do good, so that God will give him a good woman.
Education in major cities doesn't have much to do with it. It may seem that it is about the woman's education level, but is not. Intelligent women are also prone to commit some of the things listed above. It is about whether she has respect for God. Not lip service, but actually she fears Him.
Actually in other places some men fear women who have education because they think these are more prone to feminist behavior.
Education is not an indicator of female behavior. Neither is how much money she makes. It is about whether she truly fears God. As in she diligently keeps the commandments, and I am not talking about Ash Wednesday or church attendance but she actually knows that certain sins are worthy of death and she doesn't do them.
latinas are alot like Succubi.spirit vampires.stay away from them.only nonasian women I like are mixed race black girls,but only aesthetically,they're Succubi too.
Very important point. Church attendance is nothing like the indicator of good conduct that it might once have been. Character and actions are everything - not just the symbolic ones, but the everyday lived reality of the spiritual path.
Latin American women can definitely be excellent wife material. Like everywhere else, it pays to aim high, but the best LatAm women have it all: elegance, sophistication, familial orientation, warmth and a great capacity to love.
Basically, if you can marry a truly outstanding woman from that region, it is possible to be extremely happy in your personal life.
I agree with a lot of what you said but I also disagree with some points. The best women in Latin America in my experience aren't necessarily the hottest. The hottest girls are almost always in the upper classes and have local men in their social class to choose from. So they're unattainable for the average guy, not to mention being disinterested in foreigners. Furthermore, the rich girls are stuck up, even though they have more flamboyant personalities and dress more feminine compared to U.S. women. And most often, her social circle won't like you, and you'd be left out in the cold. This is what I heard from a couple guys who tried to date fresa girls in Mexico.
That being said, there are obvious indicators that a woman is LTR/wife material:
- She doesn't have Tinder (or any dating/hook-up) apps installed on her smartphone
- She doesn't use online dating
- She ONLY uses Facebook to communicate with friends and family (in other words she doesn't post selfies just to get hundreds of likes)
- She has few, if any, male friends in her social circle
- She's not overly extroverted
- She is well-guided by her parents
- She is family oriented, devoted to being a mother, not career-driven, not a party animal
- She is either a virgin or has had only one or two ex-boyfriends
- She doesn't dress provocatively (in other words she is reasonably attractive, but not hot)
I don't get why most of you use "hot" and "reasonably good-looking" interchangeably. They're not the same thing. Secondly, most on this forum are expecting the whole package (e.g. your ideal girl being a perfect 10). Get real. It's not going to work out that way. There are always tradeoffs.
I might have posted this on this thread before, but I'll throw it out there again: A lot of Latin women are vigorous & overt (in most ways, not just sexually), they don't take to punks (not necessarily what the guy is if she doesn't go for him,but they don't tend toward feebleness), and they do generally have a temper (and a mouth to prove it). They're fiery & the man that's with her has to not be too easily led (there are several books on women testing men & all that, so I won't get into too much detail- just remember that they don't go for punks).
The overtness is something a lot of men like & a lot of men don't like. Personally, I like it. I don't like to have to wonder if she's into me or have to chase her like a lunatic to get laid. A lot of men act like back-stabbers or fruits when it comes to things like that & I never got why a man would come up with all these little barriers to getting with her. I could get the specific act of a particular man not sleeping with a particular woman for any number of reasons, but not some cultural rules that jam things up.
There IS the potential for a lot of paranoia & craziness. It seems a lot of them have big worries (or decent amounts of narcissism) & some form of "you're attractive, I give a shit about you, I'm not about to be out the door" is important. They don't exactly grow up with a lot of that, I noticed- so maybe that's a big part of why they can be that way.
Yes, or in other words, she keeps herself from evil. I'd add more to the list: she isn't into lying, back biting, slander, or character assassination. She also doesn't play games and adheres to her word. And I'd re-emphasize party animal to a large degree. If she must go to clubs on the weekends or feels unfulfilled if she can't go, then she is probably not worth messing with.
Misko, thanks for the nod.
Firstly, that's a great list.
I'm not sure about the the following points in the list, however:
1. - She doesn't have Tinder (or any dating/hook-up) apps installed on her smartphone
This may or may not be relevant. A lot of it depends on the territory. For example, in Russia, Tinder is not always or even primarily used as a hook-up app.
https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/dec ... cene-49952
2. - She doesn't use online dating
Again, this depends on the country and the type of online dating.
3. - She ONLY uses Facebook to communicate with friends and family (in other words she doesn't post selfies just to get hundreds of likes)
I don't know what age group you are talking about, but most ladies under 30 will not really use Facebook that much anyway. Instagram and, if you're unlucky, Snapchat are their comms tools of choice. With Instagram, there are actually lots of women who post very tasteful ('artsy' to use the technical term) selfies. Snapchat is a bit more anarchic.
4. - She is either a virgin or has had only one or two ex-boyfriends
Don't forget that quite a few women in Latin America - even those from upper-class backgrounds - marry remarkably early. It's quite possible that they were a virgin when they got married and still only have one partner on getting divorced. For me, this shows a healthier attitude than having boyfriends, because at least they tried to take marriage seriously in the first place.
Finally, FYI I never used the term 'hot' But while we're on the subject, it's always good to see what a lady looks like without make-up. Natural beauty is the best, not least in terms of longevity.
I see. There are exceptions, and I met a couple female friends on Tinder. But generally speaking, Tinder does corrupt a lot of women, especially the hot ones (they get their ego boost from the amount of guys who swipe right). And there are unattractive ones on there seeking male attention.
Online dating is not big in Mexico like it is in some other countries like The Philippines or Colombia. But more often than not, women on dating sites aren't necessarily good choices.
I'm definitely talking about the under 30 group. But yes, you do see plenty of women posting selfies to Instagram and getting a bunch of likes. And you definitely notice attention whores on Snapchat. If you want to know my girlfriend doesn't have Instagram, Snapchat, or Tinder installed on her smartphone.
Latin America is changing, and girls are marrying at later ages, just like elsewhere in the world. In the large cities, particularly the capitals, you'll notice lots of unmarried women in their late 20s and into their 30s. It's the smaller towns and rural villages that women still marry quite early and take marriage more serious. Also, some Latin American countries are very promiscuous, like Brazil or Colombia.
What I find disturbing is that quite a few Mexican women do rebound relationships. For instance, I heard this was especially common in cities in Northern Mexico because of strong U.S. influence. But from what my girlfriend told me, she had a female friend whose boyfriend cheated on her with another woman but she got with someone else within a very short time to get over her ex; this said female friend of my girlfriend also has A LOT of guy friends in her social circle. She even told me that the girls presently in preparatoria (high school) don't take marriage seriously, but instead want to party and sleep around. You see this most in places that have been taken over by globalization.
These are great and informative points. Many thanks for taking the time to reply so comprehensively.
1. Re: smartphones etc., you are of course quite correct that it is good to take basic precautions against cheating, and it is reassuring to read that your girlfriend is selective about what she installs on her handset. That is really unusual, and to be applauded; such steps should have other positive impacts on relationships, including higher levels of focus and concentration during conversations.
2. However, it pays to bear in mind that the smartphone world is so fast-developing and sophisticated that omitting to download app x or y is not the guarantee that it once was. For example, messaging apps such as Telegram and Wickr have encryption and security features that are confounding even the best attempts of intelligence agencies to track conversations. People can have affairs now without leaving any easily discernible digital record. Ultimately, there really is no substitute for trust. Otherwise, one can never have any real peace.
3. Re: globalisation, it is a multifaceted phenomenon which can produce surprising results. Some countries have globalised and become more socially conservative in certain ways (Turkey, Poland, ex-Yugoslavia); for sure, the US model simply does not hold the same attraction that it did even a decade ago. Basically, as long as you have about 20-25% of the population which possesses good basic morals, that should be enough to ensure that location contains some excellent women. Dip below that and it gets dicey, but even if 75% of preparatoria females have more or less lost the plot - which would be a heck of a large proportion - that still leaves 25% who have not, despite social pressure to do so, a fact which also deserves recognition. And some of these ladies will be in upmarket Mexico City neighbourhoods.