Hot Argentinian Lady i am talking too

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
iloveeverybody
Freshman Poster

Post by iloveeverybody »

Iawesome60 wrote:Brother ssjparris, that's marvelous. She is very attractive. Good luck brother. I'm afraid of going to Latin America because the women will ignore me (my looks and my race). Also, I read somewhere that Argentinian women play hard to get.
AAHHHHHH!!!!! dey wills ignore yous n shit?!! dats too bad brotha. most white wimmenz luvs the negro cuz he beez so sexy n shit gnomesayin? try again my nigga!! dey wont play hard to get shit. just tap that white pusseh gnomesayin?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

SSSJParis, you found a nice looking women, congratulations! I was wondering, do South American women like Asian men? Just wondering? Because I never hear about relationships with South American girls and Asian men.
kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita »

who said that someone will not like for your race? that's ridiculous

we like other races here :wink:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kunita wrote:who said that someone will not like for your race? that's ridiculous

That's good to know! :D But I've heard Argentina is a pretty racist country from talking to people in other forums. Maybe that is just a stereotype about the country? Anyway, I find many Argentinian women attractive where I live (New York City). They don't seem to date Asian men though.
kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita »

zboy1 wrote:
kunita wrote:who said that someone will not like for your race? that's ridiculous

That's good to know! :D But I've heard Argentina is a pretty racist country from talking to people in other forums. Maybe that is just a stereotype about the country? Anyway, I find many Argentinian women attractive where I live (New York City). They don't seem to date Asian men though.
like you said, it's a stereotype, things are changing

about asian guys.. i don't feel attraction for them beign honest but never say never