Dating a Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Post by droid »

You guys are nuts
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

droid wrote:You guys are nuts

Though the exact same thing...

although i found this sentence from Ghost the most reasonable of the whole post :

"Go into it with some humility, a desire to learn, and a genuine spirit, and you'll get so much farther."
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:You can say whatever you want, gringuito. The fact is that you do not know where I live, how my house looks, my office, etc. Thus, your words are just words. No one thought about me being Mexican because I do not look like the typical illegal immigrant or "janitor" as you call them. They thought I came from South America, usually Chilean, who tend to be light/Euro-mestizo on average. Even your own kind (WASP Americans) told me there should be more Mexicans like me in the US (lighter skin, more Euro looking, honest, hard working, ethical, ambitious,industrious, not a free loader, etc). Try to go against their words.

But they're words that piss you off, so I'm guessing I'm right on the money so to speak. Most people can't judge what breed of dog you are but at the end of the day they still consider you a dog. I don't identify with Americans anymore than I identify with spics. Most Americans are too stupid to see that racially you're a dog who will screw their wife if you aren't tied to a fire hydrant.
Tapatio89 wrote:Mate, I am not going to arrange a date for you. Are you nuts. It suppose to be a challenge for you, not making things easier for you, unless you feel yellow (scared) of losing again and come crying to this forum that you failed and I was right. Come on, be a man and try to prove me wrong, unless you are scared to fail. As simple as that, unless you are all talk and no action, blondie.
My point is you want to hypothetically see how women react to me calling them a spic on a date. You're not going to get to see this hypothetical reaction of me being slapped in my face, or having a machete thrown at me or whatever, unless I get a date in the first place. And I'm not going to get a first date because the only thing Mexican women respond to is marquardt facial standards. I think if I have marquardt facial standards and worded things in a typical spic way, I could say whatever I want and get away with it. Mexican women don't use their brain, just instincts, superstitions and other nonsense.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ghost wrote:You're full of hog shit and you know it. Why would you have wanted to form a religious community separate from modern society if the culture you live in isn't corrupt? Why would you seek a wife abroad if it wasn't corrupt? You keep dodging the question, but you're fooling no one.
You're a protestant minded evangelical idiot who's too stupid to see that he lives in a closet but masquerades as an athiest.
Let's define it personally then to hammer it home, just in case you really are this obtuse:

Is the culture of the U.S., in not allowing you to marry and procreate within its bounds just in its decision?

And don't try to dodge it by saying some bullshit such as, "well, it doesn't stop me from marrying because I can go abroad to find a wife." You know exactly what I mean.
How about you go start a church with a bunch of stupid other closet christians.
You get a lot of shit too. Flint, MI is just one example of how the U.S. is not immune. Radiation from Fukushima making it to California. People in the U.S. gets lots of shit in their food and water supplies too; it gets covered up and intentionally left out of the media because the corporations don't like it. They're dumping a lot of stuff into the water supply after all. But please, pendejo, by all means continue on with your false superiority and see what it profits you.

And your deflection is feeble as always. The original point you were trying to make was that China is "a 100x more corrupt and concerned about a number in a bank account." Governments and corporations -anywhere - are. That's what they do - anywhere. The people as a whole are much more innocent, something you'd have no clue about.
Well then go back to living there and get use to the pollution.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:This thread encapsulates what's wrong with this forum.
Like I've said, those who accomplish the premises stop posting (including the site owner :lol:), so it's like a self defeating paradigm
Ghost wrote:it's difficult to let go of a thread with a flat-earther
haha those (pseudo)scientific threads are at least very entertaining :D
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ghost wrote:The measure of truth I speak is evidenced by your attempts to dodge my questions.
No your questions are just plain bad English, don't flatter yourself with thinking you're having an epiphany. There's no way to answer fragmented sentences with shitty nouns. The funny thing is I may even agree with what you're saying, but you're too inarticulate express anything. And the worst problem is you take pride in being inarticulate. You think your half ass amateur hour philosophizing writing style is deep thinking when in reality it's just incoherent rambling. You are a shallow thinker. Listening to you is no different than listening to a post modern essay generator: http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo/ I cannot even take a position for or against what you write because it is so stupidly unclear. On top of this you are a flaming closet Christian who evangelically thinks he needs to unleash some inarticulate "truth" on the world.

Let's look at the stupid shit that comes out of your head again:
Ghost wrote:Does not the corrupt culture of the U.S. want men to think that way?
I start by acknowledging this is a loaded question, which you deny.
Ghost wrote:No, it was a simple and direct question.
I then ask:
drealm wrote:Do I need to agree that US culture is corrupt to answer the question?
To which you respond:
Ghost wrote:You're full of hog shit and you know it. Why would you have wanted to form a religious community separate from modern society if the culture you live in isn't corrupt? Why would you seek a wife abroad if it wasn't corrupt?
So you acknowledge it's a loaded question. But since you agree with the premise who gives a shit I guess, right? Whether I agree with the US being corrupt or not is irrelevant to fact that you ask loaded questions. Let's take your incoherent rant and just change one thing:
drealm wrote:Does not the corrupt culture of the PRC want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?
You don't think China is corrupt, so try answering your own stupid question.

Let's go on to some other stupid shit that comes out of your mouth:
Ghost wrote:Is the culture of the U.S., in not allowing you to marry and procreate within its bounds just in its decision?

And don't try to dodge it by saying some bullshit such as, "well, it doesn't stop me from marrying because I can go abroad to find a wife." You know exactly what I mean.
How do you expect me address this incoherent shit? The culture of the US is not a noun referring to anything specific. It's a noun referring to some personal existential feeling you have. It's not like you said:

"Is the Supreme Court of the U.S., in not allowing you to marry and procreate within its bounds just in its decision?"

But it doesn't stop there. On top of your first layer of stupid, you ask me if this bullshit noun is justified in it's decision. Let me try one upping your stupidity with my own creative nonsense:
drealm wrote:Is the philosophy of Kentucky, in banishing you to marry and procreate within its dominion just in its ruling?
Have fun with that one.

Tapatio89 writes English better than you. I may disagree with what he says or think he isn't credible but at least I am clear on what he says. He doesn't f**k up a language as part of his arguing tactic. He would probably be better at teaching English in China than you because he's not so arrogant as to think he posseses some almighty hidden meaning in cryptic words like stupid native Christian speakers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ghost wrote:There's nothing cryptic or complicated about what I've said. Your insults are lame nonsense, but I don't mind. Half of your insults don't even make any sense, since apparently your reading comprehension is at a third grade level at best. Your crass expressions of anger only serve to show how futile your worldview is. And yet you'll keep buying into it.

So we're still at this point:
Ghost wrote:The measure of truth I speak is evidenced by your attempts to dodge my questions.
Does not the corrupt culture of the PRC want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?

Is the philosophy of Kentucky, in banishing you to marry and procreate within its dominion just in its ruling?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ghost wrote:Does not the corrupt culture of the PRC want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?

Is the philosophy of Kentucky, in banishing you to marry and procreate within its dominion just in its ruling?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.