The Animal Game

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: The Animal Game

Post by WilliamSmith »

NUTRIA!

@Tsar
You said it man!
Tsar wrote:
October 31st, 2022, 11:19 pm
Muskrat

A muskrat is a rodent just like lemmings.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Tsar & @WilliamSmith

Ostrich

WilliamSmith what three animals would you splice together to make the ultimate predator or killing machine?

Tsar I still think my shark headed rhino would swat your hummingrat. Best chance your hummingrat has got is to bite through the gorilla arms on my shark headed rhino beast :lol: I think the rest of the body like the sharks skin and the rhino skin would be too thick for the rats teeth to chew through. They can gnaw through pipes and things like that, but this would take them ages.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 2:51 am
WilliamSmith what three animals would you splice together to make the ultimate predator or killing machine?
Ugh, I don't know... I have run out of time and have to leave again tomorrow morning, LOL, but at risk of sounding like the kind of people who create something like covid so they can mandate the vaccine, I was reading about these things that are aquatic parasites in Lake Victoria that can theoretically sneak in and get into someone's spine and cause paralysis, so if those could be hybridized with... I dunno, mosquitoes? You see the direction my thoughts are tending, trying to get these things airborne... and obviously if we have types of micro-organisms to include as "animals," the options expand.... but why do we have to be so negative here? :D

I don't want to hybridize animals to kill things, I want to talk about nice things like parrots and those little Brocket Deer and stuff like that... :o
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Parrot!
The Saint Lucia Amazon parrot:

[ Edit: It's so obvious what animal you guys are going to choose for Q, I think, but I'll have to see if I'm right next week... :mrgreen: ]
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Quail

I think this is the most obvious animal that starts with Q.
Last edited by Tsar on November 1st, 2022, 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 4:07 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 2:51 am
Ugh, I don't know... I have run out of time and have to leave again tomorrow morning, LOL, but at risk of sounding like the kind of people who create something like covid so they can mandate the vaccine, I was reading about these things that are aquatic parasites in Lake Victoria that can theoretically sneak in and get into someone's spine and cause paralysis, so if those could be hybridized with... I dunno, mosquitoes? You see the direction my thoughts are tending, trying to get these things airborne... and obviously if we have types of micro-organisms to include as "animals," the options expand.... but why do we have to be so negative here? :D

I don't want to hybridize animals to kill things, I want to talk about nice things like parrots and those little Brocket Deer and stuff like that... :o
Quail

It was the only one I could think of :lol:

You going away again? What about most beautiful animals based on splicing three animals together?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 4:38 am
Quail

You going away again? What about most beautiful animals based on splicing three animals together?
Arrrrgh, I don't know why I didn't think of that, I've encountered quails on old backroads numerous times while running around in the wilderlands prospecting for gems, and I'd get startled when all of a sudden they'd burst out of the underbrush where they had been hiding making a raucous bunch of sound and run around, sometimes with trails of cute baby quails behind them....

For some reason in my own warped mind I thought the Quetzal bird would be the only choice, but silly me. :lol:

Well here is the Quetzal bird anyway.

LOL, I will put some deep thought into splicing together animals to make the most beautiful 3 animals, but on the condition that we're conceiving these in our minds before bringing them into being, not anything like some damned alien autopsy where we are splicing the poor creatures together after they've already been born happy as they are................ :D

Something like streamer tail hummingbirds and butterflies starts coming to mind but dunno about a 3rd...

OK, bye until next week! :mrgreen:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 6:08 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 4:38 am
Quail

Arrrrgh, I don't know why I didn't think of that, I've encountered quails on old backroads numerous times while running around in the wilderlands prospecting for gems, and I'd get startled when all of a sudden they'd burst out of the underbrush where they had been hiding making a raucous bunch of sound and run around, sometimes with trails of cute baby quails behind them....

For some reason in my own warped mind I thought the Quetzal bird would be the only choice, but silly me. :lol:

Well here is the Quetzal bird anyway.

LOL, I will put some deep thought into splicing together animals to make the most beautiful 3 animals, but on the condition that we're conceiving these in our minds before bringing them into being, not anything like some damned alien autopsy where we are splicing the poor creatures together after they've already been born happy as they are................ :D

Something like streamer tail hummingbirds and butterflies starts coming to mind but dunno about a 3rd...

OK, bye until next week! :mrgreen:
I was thinking about using that animal or a different animal, but I thought that quail was the most popular.

My edit was to add a sentence after I had posted Quail.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Rabbits
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Squid
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tiger
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Ugandans

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Urial

That's a legitimate answer for an animal that begins with the letter U.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Viper
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Walrus