Supposedly the Greatest Party Land on Earth -Kazantip

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Supposedly the Greatest Party Land on Earth -Kazantip

Post by ladislav »

I have been hearing about this recently and this festival in Ukraine should rival Rio's festivals. The difference is that it is located in a mythical Kazantip Republic in the Crimea- the Slavic Monte Carlo. There is music, public nudity, wild ( consensual) lovemaking, love affairs going on and all kinds of wild stuff. But there are rules- no harassment, no racism, no prostitution. Kind of like Rio mixed with Woodstock with a nude beach.

http://www.kazantip.com

Also you may wish to do a search on google and on youtube and google images of Kazantip

Guys have been asking recently where to party and I think this may be the place. As usual the mainstream media talks about Istanbul. Once it is in the mainstream media, you can be sure it is not " goable" for us guys looking to live our lives to the fullest.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Ladislav, this is the wildest, funnest and BEST party you can EVER go to! Forget Rio, Ibiza and Mardi Gras! Kazantip in Crimea, Ukraine is a number one party destination. There is tons of club dance music (read techno), lots of HOT chicks that walk around naked and ARE approachable and may have sex in a few minutes :) Of course, keep in mind STD's and stuff, also you don't have to get laid if you don't want to. Just go to dance on the beach surrounded by hundreds of model-looking girls. Go to enjoy the music and the sun. Crimea in Ukraine is like Florida or California in the U.S. - warm, sunny, green with beautiful sea side and gorgeous stunning girls that come for vacation during the summer. I am planning on going to Kazantip, probably next year while I am still single with no kids I just have to see it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The simple rules of love
love affairs

* there is NO simple or fast sex in kaZantip.
* in the kaZantip party land we celebrate love.
* be polite, appreciate each other and respect NO's.
* give love and make love for free. there is no fee for love.
* love does not know any barriers, neither languages nor boarders.
* the usage of brains and condoms is recommend as everywhere else.
* if you did find your love you can fast marry and celebrate at kaZantip.
* offensive sex hunters can and will be banned for lifetime.

http://www.kazantip.com/love-affairs.html

Sounds like a prelude to feminism, just as the hippie movement in America was. I haven't been to this part of the world, but I assume it will become part of the femisphere in 20 years.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

That looks like fun, but I am 50.

I simply do not like parties anymore.

I am quiet, I read and write a great deal, and I like to be asleep by 10pm. Loud DJ's, alcohol, drugs - it's just not my thing anymore.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

The simple rules of love
love affairs

* there is NO simple or fast sex in kaZantip.
* in the kaZantip party land we celebrate love.
* be polite, appreciate each other and respect NO's.
* give love and make love for free. there is no fee for love.
* love does not know any barriers, neither languages nor boarders.
* the usage of brains and condoms is recommend as everywhere else.
* if you did find your love you can fast marry and celebrate at kaZantip.
* offensive sex hunters can and will be banned for lifetime.

http://www.kazantip.com/love-affairs.html

Sounds like a prelude to feminism, just as the hippie movement in America was. I haven't been to this part of the world, but I assume it will become part of the femisphere in 20 years
Nooooo! NO FEMINISM! Trust me, they are just calling for respect, because it is easy to see a drunk guy slapping or hitting a girl on the street. Of course, societal "male" rules in Ukraine are against that. Some guys may even punch in the face if they see you slapping a girl because it is not a manly thing to do etc. Police usually never does anything about it, but people around that see that may do to protect her. Kazantip is a huge event with freedom of drugs and alcohol, so they ask you to be a little polite.

Ukraine is definitely still far from feminism. Of course there some very bitchy gold-digging girls, but they are everywhere. I know how to see through their BS, I speak the language and know the culture. So far, I was 95% right with what I saw in them.

Anyway, Kazantip is a great event, definitely one to remember. I am still young, I never did drugs and will not do them, but partying on the beach with good music and hot girls sounds great to me.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

have2fly wrote:Nooooo! NO FEMINISM! Trust me, they are just calling for respect, because it is easy to see a drunk guy slapping or hitting a girl on the street. Of course, societal "male" rules in Ukraine are against that. Some guys may even punch in the face if they see you slapping a girl because it is not a manly thing to do etc. Police usually never does anything about it, but people around that see that may do to protect her. Kazantip is a huge event with freedom of drugs and alcohol, so they ask you to be a little polite.

Ukraine is definitely still far from feminism. Of course there some very bitchy gold-digging girls, but they are everywhere. I know how to see through their BS, I speak the language and know the culture. So far, I was 95% right with what I saw in them.

Anyway, Kazantip is a great event, definitely one to remember. I am still young, I never did drugs and will not do them, but partying on the beach with good music and hot girls sounds great to me.
Please tell me how this is different from the hippie movement in America in the 1960s? Look at the wording "offensive sex hunters". That isn't slapping or hitting a girl. That is the first step to women shooting down any guy they find unattractive. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. The hippie movement was such a road, and this sounds exactly the same. Once a society becomes promiscuous, feminism is inevitable. There is no such thing as free love because women are choosier than men are, so with promiscuity, some men get excluded and treated like shit by society. This problem increases over time as women become increasingly aware of their sexual power. In America in the 1960s, there was a brief period of free love followed by feminist hell. From what little I know about Russia and the Ukraine, they sound a lot like America in the 1960s.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR EVERLOVING MIND? MOVE THIS THREAD TO PRIVATE POSTINGS.

THEN YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW WHY WE ARE BITCHING NOW ABOUT WHY WE ARE ON THIS SITE IN THE FIRST PLACE! ¡¡UY!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I don't get it, what is so private about our conversation?

2 fschmidt:

You are judging solely as a "Westerner" or actually "American". I understand that hippie movement was big in the U.S., but people had no idea about it in the Soviet Union. Promiscuous behavior is all over Ukraine clubs and parties in a way, but on the other hand there are plenty of VERY old-fashioned girls, who expect their loved man and they hold their virginity for him. That's why Ukraine is amazing, you can find any type of girl - trashy-smoking weed, gorgeous feminine stylish educated "new school" - probably a daughter of the rich parents (my best choice unless she is spoiled), clubbing-short skirt slut, old-school sweet romantic educated girl, country-village deep old-school girls - those will cook, clean and love you forever unless you pick a cheap slut (my second best choice, they will just love you for just marrying them because staying single past the age of 25 in the village is a death sentence - people will call you "old granny" lol).
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

If too many manginas, feminists, simps, and PUA's know about that place, they can make it just as screwed up as any other feminist bastion out there.

You know those aforementioned types of meatheads frequent this site too!

Anybody can make an account here! Remember that!!

It's bad enough that US citizens don't require a visa upon entering Ukraine!!!!

Just imagine the onslaught of all those derelicts infiltrating K-zip telling them to respect themselves and that they don't need a man to have a good time and other ad-hominem type of misandrist dumb shit.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Guys, you absolutely HAVE to watch this video from Kazantip in Crimea, Ukraine :) Nothing like that EVER happens in the US!!!

http://yasmp.com/kazantipvashhetovrot-2/
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

have2fly wrote:Guys, you absolutely HAVE to watch this video from Kazantip in Crimea, Ukraine :) Nothing like that EVER happens in the US!!!

http://yasmp.com/kazantipvashhetovrot-2/
It's pretty wild that he's getting blown in the open like that and people are just casually strolling by or acting like nothing is going on. That's a whole other level of sexual freedom and casualness in society. In the U.S. any kind of public sexual display ends up with a sideshow atmosphere full of asshole frat boys or police involvement.