8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia than in America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: 8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia

Post by El_Caudillo »

Ok Ukraine sounds like the option. Funny that you will look like the local but Winston will know the language, the reverse of Taiwan. Winston is the only guy I've ever seen overcharged here in Taiwan lol. How much is a cheap hotel per night in Odessa? I'm travelling east coast taiwan have paid between 13 and 25 us a night so far.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

El_Caudillo wrote:Ok Ukraine sounds like the option. Funny that you will look like the local but Winston will know the language, the reverse of Taiwan. Winston is the only guy I've ever seen overcharged here in Taiwan lol. How much is a cheap hotel per night in Odessa? I'm travelling east coast taiwan have paid between 13 and 25 us a night so far.
Well the hotel Mark uses in Nikolaev has been reported here as only costing US$16 per night. And he's supposed to be putting his guys in good hotels so that gives you an indication how inexpensive Ukraine may currently be. It would be nice to find a high value for money spot in Europe and perhaps certain Ukrainian cities are just that now.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Wow cheap! But will Winston be ready to leave Taiwan by next April?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo wrote:Ok Ukraine sounds like the option. Funny that you will look like the local but Winston will know the language, the reverse of Taiwan. Winston is the only guy I've ever seen overcharged here in Taiwan lol. How much is a cheap hotel per night in Odessa? I'm travelling east coast taiwan have paid between 13 and 25 us a night so far.
How was i overcharged in taiwan? Where and when? East coast taiwan hotels are at least 2000 NT. How you get them so cheap? You stayed in hostels?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian1860,
Thanks for your response. I dont need sex on the first date. But usually they never give me sex even after 10 dates. What can i do about that? Nothing? Im not lacking any closure skills or attempt. I drop hints and ask them to my room but they refuse. Even when i arouse them by kissing and making out with them, they still stop and draw the line. They do seem to find me charming, but they draw the line when it comes to sex.

Expats in russia have told me different things. Some experience the same thing as me. Others tell me that every expat is getting laid left and right in russia and im the only one complaining. They tell me that a dinner date with a russian girl results in sex and intimacy at the mans place 90 percent of the time. Sounds too good to be true. But they claim that and tell me that theres something wrong with me if im not experiencing the same. Are they bullshitting? If so why?

One guy who sounded old and fat on the phone told me that in ukraine on the beach of crimea, girls were lining up to have sex with him, literally. Lol. He said the girls were forming a line on the beach waiting their turn to have sex with him. And he took them one by one to his place for sex until he ran out of energy. That was so over the top. Lol

To rock this is an even bigger issue since he feels that time with women has no value unless there is sex involved. Social interaction doesnt fulfill him the way it does me. Hes more pragmatic and results oriented than me.

Are you Russian American? How is your English so good? Where did you grow up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

If you go to the site Booking.com then enter Nikolayev (must be spelled this way) in the destination box, select your dates, number of rooms and people. For this purpose I chose Saturday 15 October - Sunday 16 October single room, single occupancy.

Indeed the Continent (the hotel that Mark uses) comes up at $16 single occupancy including breakfast and wifi, but even better than that is Mykolayiv Tourist Hotel $10/night incl. breakfast/wifi or Hotel and Restaurant Complex Mykolayiv $11/night incl. breakfast/wifi.

So there are a lot of cheap options for hotels in Ukraine. Sometimes you can even get better prices by visiting the hotel's website if they have one or just show up at the hotel. Their "rack" rate is sometimes lower than published prices.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager,
What about hotels in odessa or kiev? Dont most expats go there? How much are they? I saw lots of humble looking girls in dnepropetrovsk too. I wished i could approach them but i was with a date at the time.

Does that hotel in nikolaev have the same price if you just show up in person? In china you only get low prices if you book online. The front desk prices are much higher for some reason.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Russian1860,
Thanks for your response. I dont need sex on the first date. But usually they never give me sex even after 10 dates. What can i do about that? Nothing? Im not lacking any closure skills or attempt. I drop hints and ask them to my room but they refuse. Even when i arouse them by kissing and making out with them, they still stop and draw the line. They do seem to find me charming, but they draw the line when it comes to sex.

Expats in russia have told me different things. Some experience the same thing as me. Others tell me that every expat is getting laid left and right in russia and im the only one complaining. They tell me that a dinner date with a russian girl results in sex and intimacy at the mans place 90 percent of the time. Sounds too good to be true. But they claim that and tell me that theres something wrong with me if im not experiencing the same.

To rock this is an even bigger issue since he feels that time with women has no value unless there is sex involved. Social interaction doesnt fulfill him the way it does me. Hes more pragmatic and results oriented than me.

Maybe that's not completely accurate.

I have platonic female friends which are just about like male friends. For this to work, there should be virtually no sexual attraction either way.

If a girl you are not attracted to is hoping for you to make a move on her, she will most likely cool the friendship over time as she figures out it's not going where she had hoped. And if a girl you are attracted to keeps you in the friend zone but wants to be an actual friend and hang out, especially if it's due to her just not having any desire to be intimate with you (as opposed to being committed to a husband, boyfriend, the church, etc.), then you may find being around her to be very frustrating as if you're being cock teased.

But if I go to a place mainly for HA reasons and all I get is social interaction with no fulfilling romantic intimacy, then I probably won't be happy there very long. I would just as soon go back to the States and hang out with my family and family friends while enjoying the superb quality of life there.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:Voyager,
What about hotels in odessa or kiev? Dont most expats go there? How much are they? I saw lots of humble looking girls in dnepropetrovsk too. I wished i could approach them but i was with a date at the time.

Does that hotel in nikolaev have the same price if you just show up in person? In china you only get low prices if you book online. The front desk prices are much higher for some reason.
Winston, it varies from hotel to hotel. One hotel I recently stayed at in Ukraine had prices actually lower than Booking.com prices because they have to pay a commission. Plus they gave me a 20% discount for weekend rate so it really was a bargain.

Another hotel I negotiated them down to 355uah/night for a suite incl. breakfast and it was really a nice hotel with modern furniture.

I would say check the Booking.com rate and check the hotels website. Then if you stay at the hotel a long time get to know the manager and ask for a discount for long term staying.

Yes, you can find bargains in Kiev and Odessa if you know how to look.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Expats in russia have told me different things. Some experience the same thing as me. Others tell me that every expat is getting laid left and right in russia and im the only one complaining. They tell me that a dinner date with a russian girl results in sex and intimacy at the mans place 90 percent of the time. Sounds too good to be true. But they claim that and tell me that theres something wrong with me if im not experiencing the same. Are they bullshitting? If so why?

One guy who sounded old and fat on the phone told me that in ukraine on the beach of crimea, girls were lining up to have sex with him, literally. Lol. He said the girls were forming a line on the beach waiting their turn to have sex with him. And he took them one by one to his place for sex until he ran out of energy. That was so over the top. Lol

We have one saying in Russia, which can be translated as “whatever the commodity is, sooner or later it will be sold”. In other words it means, that different people have different preferences. If someone doesn’t like something, it doesn’t mean that others dislike it either. If 2, or 5, or 10 girls didn’t like you, it still doesn’t mean that you are not capable to be liked by other Russian girls. And according to theory of chances, as more you try, as more odds you have. So remain insistent and keep on trying and eventually you will be rewarded. The other thing is that if you are not a typical type of a man, who is liked by average Russian woman, you might need to make more efforts to reach your aim. But you can do nothing about it.

I don’t think that expats, you were talking with, lie. Of course they exaggerate about 90%, but still it is possible to get laid on the first date. And what girls did they refer to? There can be decent women, who don’t tolerate sex on the first date, and there can be sluts, who are after money solely. A man can have macho like appearance, or can be an old fart. So, it depends of course.

Regarding me, I am 100% Russian, I never lived in an English speaking country. I don’t want to tell any specific places or data about myself, since I prefer to stay incognito on here. I don’t think, that my English is good, still it allows me to understand and to speak. My native russian is rich and vivid. When I try to transform my thoughts into english words, I feel myself quite limited.
Last edited by Russian1860 on October 13th, 2016, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Winstin i was referring to the fruit at tonghua market... but maybe it was just expensive. In hualien ive found a decent hotel room with bathroom for 800. Anyway back to the russian girls, its more interesting...
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Russian1860 wrote:

We have one saying in Russia, which can be translated as “whatever the commodity is, sooner or later it will be sold”. In other words it means, that different people have different preferences. If someone doesn’t like something, it doesn’t mean that others dislike it either. If 2, or 5, or 10 girls didn’t like you, it still doesn’t mean that you are not capable to be liked by other Russian girls. And according to theory of chances, as more you try, as more odds you have. So remain insistent and keep on trying and eventually you will be rewarded. The other thing is that if you are not a typical type of a man, who is liked by average Russian woman, you might need to make more efforts to reach your aim. But you can do nothing about it.

I don’t think that expats, you were talking with, lie. Of course they exaggerate about 90%, but still it is possible to get laid on the first date. And what girls did they refer to? There can be decent women, who don’t tolerate sex on the first date, and there can be sluts, who are after money solely. A man can have macho like appearance, or can be an old fart. So, it depends of course.

Regarding me, I am 100% Russian, I never lived in an English speaking country. I don’t want to tell any specific places or data about myself, since I prefer to stay incognito on here. I don’t think, that my English is good, still it allows me to understand and to speak. My native russian is rich and vivid. When I try to transform my thoughts into english words, I feel myself quite limited.
Don't sell yourself short, your English communicative language skills are probably better than 2/3rd's of any native English speaker you would meet nowadays due to a multitude of issues currently degrading the English language at the moment, which I won't get into now. I have to evaluate English language speaking/writing levels so I'm fairly confident I can give my seal of approval to you regarding your English skills; it's too bad I can't find more non-native English speakers with the same level of skill, I've determined English language skills are slowly deteriorating rather than increasing.

I, myself, am kinda curious about Russian women, although many times when one broaches the subject, a majority of Westerners will interject and say that Russian women can't be trusted, they'll eat you alive, gold diggers, materialists, etc. Albeit, this is mostly hearsay or their own negative experiences with them and then comparing that with how they think YOU will fare with them. Although I do consider there are some risks, as with all women in various countries, I believe it boils down more to the individual dealing with various cultures and individuals in supportive settings rather than the opposite where the fault is blamed on said woman from whichever particular country or culture. So from my own personal beliefs and experiences the man has to jive with the woman, where ever he is pursuing them and of course personality traits, physical appearance, mannerisms, intelligence, financial success, etc will of course factor into whether one will be successful in country A and maybe a dud in country B.

Are Belarus women much different from Russian women? I've heard mixed info about them, they seem to be quite attractive. There's some video currently circulating of a hot math teacher who is Belorussian:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50WtVlI44fQ[/youtube]

Ive had a majority of my 'Happier Abroad' moments with women from Asia mostly. Currently in PI and have had my share of Filipinas, frankly they bore me for the most part. Although it's relatively easy to date and hook up with one, finding quality ones are difficult, especially if you are looking for beauty and brains (who aren't devious and evil). From experience here these are the choices a Western guy has here: Either date lower socio-economic women who are hot, uneducated/ignorant put out, but deal with the baggage that comes along with that. If you decide to tie the knot with one, their looks generally start hitting the wall around 30. So if that's all you got from the relationship then your years to come will indeed suck. If you go for a middle class or higher girl they tend to act somewhat similar to Western women although not as bad, however they seem to have similar issues of ignorance and once landing a guy, they let their body go to shit while also demanding higher standards of living with various forms of bull-shit thrown into the mix as the relationship or marriage progresses. I work in an environment filled with upper middle to rich Filipinos, all women or men (who almost all gay, except a few). The women are pretty much not so much different then what one would have found working in a Western office setting pre-internet/90's environment and the whole PC, social justice, feminist agenda started full force. Here women seem to be either hot but dumb and ignorant with rocks for brains or smart, intelligent and refined but ugly, fat, frumpy with status & social ladder climber ambitions/show off. I've rarely met both positive aspects in one woman here and ones I have they were ALL migrating to another Western country and not staying in the Philippines.

I've never has a problem with dating or getting with women in general, however Western white women have always been more of an obstacle then getting with brown or black women or other various races (it must be my white privilege, heh, heh) Although I've been with white women they were never the ones I would normally be fully attracted to and just mainly got with them for the sexual side of the relationship. I've had my fill of hot women from other races but I was wondering if the same stigma and difficulty dating European women with Russian heritage would encounter the same barriers and issues that I've come across with Western White women? I've always preferred European looking women but the white women in America and other Western countries are such bitches and so difficult to deal with it turned me off from seriously pursing them and drove me to seek out greener pastures in Asia as a 2nd option.

However, I'm now wondering if I had just gone to Eastern Europe or Russia in the first place I would have been fine meeting and getting along with the women from those areas. Being in Asia it was so easy to date and hook up with Asian women I never considered that I'd eventually get bored with them and their various idiosyncrasies that make them at times difficult to be compatible with. What I'm looking for is a women that has similar beauty and brains and isn't going to be a forever ball and chain with various mental or emotional disorders, who will help to push one to improve themselves in life while helping to mend/lessen ones own personal deficiencies, all the while doing the same for the woman. Too many Filipinas are ball and chains and a drain on ones resources and composure, they don't really bring much to the table for the most part. They are ideal for white knight men or men who are just looking for a companion that they can fully control and make all the decisions. I guess many guys after previous bad marriages or are older and already stuck in their ways prefer this type of arrangement, but for me this is no different then having to take care of a a women who is stuck in pre-adoscent mode, only that she can pop out babies, cook and clean but not much else. Or the rare Westerner finds the middle to upper class Filipina who is demanding and pretty much takes charge of the relationship and has the guy by the balls, which is little to no different from Western women, they just do it in a gentler way rather than direct or confrontational style like Western women do.

Anyways, this is somewhat venting but also a genuine inquiry. Do Russian women view age differences negatively? What's an acceptable age difference between a man and women there if the guy keeps himself in decent shape being 40+? I figure by the time I can get myself out of this country and start exploring Eastern European women/Russian women I'll be in my upper 40's. Personally, I'm not attractive to women under 25 in relation to a relationship setting (although of course I'm attracted to their beauty but their immaturity is a concern), I like to consider women in their mid to late 20's, early 30's. Mainly due to the fact that one can get a better idea of whether a women cares about her looks and body. When under 25 a women generally doesn't need to do much to maintain their looks, however the first major body change happens in one's late 20's and how the women handles it is an indication of whether or not they will attempt to keep their looks or eventually give up and let them self go physically. I'd rather take a few extra years in age knowing their into maintaining their health, then a young women who is beautiful but there is no real indication of how they will handle aging and health changes that result from it. I can tell you right now 99% of Filipinas let themselves go and don't give a shit how they look as they age, especially if they are already married. I've seen over the years ok looking Filipinas in my office totally hit the wall, no kidding and this was only over a few years. It especially happens when they have a child, and worse if it's more than one.

Any comments are welcome. I'd rather be single the rest of my life then with a potential ball and chain woman who contributes nothing to the relationship after a certain age. I'm currently stuck with one but it's because I'm raising my kid with her and I don't want to break up the home structure until she is at least a teen and can handle the change and understands the circumstances moving forward. Oh yeah I forgot to ask, how accepting are Russian women with the man already having a kid from a previous relationship?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Rock wrote:

Expats in russia have told me different things. Some experience the same thing as me. Others tell me that every expat is getting laid left and right in russia and im the only one complaining. They tell me that a dinner date with a russian girl results in sex and intimacy at the mans place 90 percent of the time. Sounds too good to be true. But they claim that and tell me that theres something wrong with me if im not experiencing the same.

Maybe that's not completely accurate.

I have platonic female friends which are just about like male friends. For this to work, there should be virtually no sexual attraction either way.

If a girl you are not attracted to is hoping for you to make a move on her, she will most likely cool the friendship over time as she figures out it's not going where she had hoped. And if a girl you are attracted to keeps you in the friend zone but wants to be an actual friend and hang out, especially if it's due to her just not having any desire to be intimate with you (as opposed to being committed to a husband, boyfriend, the church, etc.), then you may find being around her to be very frustrating as if you're being cock teased.

But if I go to a place mainly for HA reasons and all I get is social interaction with no fulfilling romantic intimacy, then I probably won't be happy there very long. I would just as soon go back to the States and hang out with my family and family friends while enjoying the superb quality of life there.
I completely agree with this assessment to a T. The only thing I'd add are personal preferences of my own choosing based on life experiences. I can't be platonic with women my age or younger, even if they are unattractive. This is due to them always wanting to eventually get with me for whatever reason. Thus, I don't bother having female friends that are the same age or lower. However, I have gone in the opposite direction and hung out and been friends with older women 60+. I find this to be the best compromise as in general they know there can never be any attraction and also they tend to be better conversationalists and more worldly, they have already gone through menopause and don't play stupid games and all that like younger women do. Plus, they usually have their own money and like to pay for everything, which is nice for a change. Actually, I've been given subtle hints by some of these women as well, that they want to get boned by me, but I'd have to make the move. Don't really have a granny sexual fetish so that wouldn't happen, although I'd never rule it out if one was kinda okay looking for her age and it was just plain sex without commitments or emotional ties. Haven't run into that scenario yet but just throwing it out there. I don't actively search for older women but I tend to work with some and get introduced and so on...

The problem hanging out with ugly/fat women as platonic friends is everyone stares at you if you are a halfway decent in shape guy and they make assumptions...so just don't feel like dealing with that scrutiny. At least with old women people just think your related or helping them out or something for the most part. Actually, this got me thinking that a young guy in his teens or 20's if he had brains and guts to do so, could find some old 60+ woman with money and get with her. Then by the time she kicks the bucket he could still be around in his 40's and be financially well off if he played his cards right. If women can do that, nowadays men can also. Equality of the sexes...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote: I, myself, am kinda curious about Russian women, although many times when one broaches the subject, a majority of Westerners will interject and say that Russian women can't be trusted, they'll eat you alive, gold diggers, materialists, etc. Albeit, this is mostly hearsay or their own negative experiences with them and then comparing that with how they think YOU will fare with them. Although I do consider there are some risks, as with all women in various countries, I believe it boils down more to the individual dealing with various cultures and individuals in supportive settings rather than the opposite where the fault is blamed on said woman from whichever particular country or culture. So from my own personal beliefs and experiences the man has to jive with the woman, where ever he is pursuing them and of course personality traits, physical appearance, mannerisms, intelligence, financial success, etc will of course factor into whether one will be successful in country A and maybe a dud in country B.

I've never has a problem with dating or getting with women in general, however Western white women have always been more of an obstacle then getting with brown or black women or other various races (it must be my white privilege, heh, heh) Although I've been with white women they were never the ones I would normally be fully attracted to and just mainly got with them for the sexual side of the relationship. I've had my fill of hot women from other races but I was wondering if the same stigma and difficulty dating European women with Russian heritage would encounter the same barriers and issues that I've come across with Western White women? I've always preferred European looking women but the white women in America and other Western countries are such bitches and so difficult to deal with it turned me off from seriously pursing them and drove me to seek out greener pastures in Asia as a 2nd option.

However, I'm now wondering if I had just gone to Eastern Europe or Russia in the first place I would have been fine meeting and getting along with the women from those areas. Being in Asia it was so easy to date and hook up with Asian women I never considered that I'd eventually get bored with them and their various idiosyncrasies that make them at times difficult to be compatible with. What I'm looking for is a women that has similar beauty and brains and isn't going to be a forever ball and chain with various mental or emotional disorders, who will help to push one to improve themselves in life while helping to mend/lessen ones own personal deficiencies, all the while doing the same for the woman. Too many Filipinas are ball and chains and a drain on ones resources and composure, they don't really bring much to the table for the most part. They are ideal for white knight men or men who are just looking for a companion that they can fully control and make all the decisions. I guess many guys after previous bad marriages or are older and already stuck in their ways prefer this type of arrangement, but for me this is no different then having to take care of a a women who is stuck in pre-adoscent mode, only that she can pop out babies, cook and clean but not much else. Or the rare Westerner finds the middle to upper class Filipina who is demanding and pretty much takes charge of the relationship and has the guy by the balls, which is little to no different from Western women, they just do it in a gentler way rather than direct or confrontational style like Western women do.

Anyways, this is somewhat venting but also a genuine inquiry. Do Russian women view age differences negatively? What's an acceptable age difference between a man and women there if the guy keeps himself in decent shape being 40+? I figure by the time I can get myself out of this country and start exploring Eastern European women/Russian women I'll be in my upper 40's. Personally, I'm not attractive to women under 25 in relation to a relationship setting (although of course I'm attracted to their beauty but their immaturity is a concern), I like to consider women in their mid to late 20's, early 30's. Mainly due to the fact that one can get a better idea of whether a women cares about her looks and body. When under 25 a women generally doesn't need to do much to maintain their looks, however the first major body change happens in one's late 20's and how the women handles it is an indication of whether or not they will attempt to keep their looks or eventually give up and let them self go physically. I'd rather take a few extra years in age knowing their into maintaining their health, then a young women who is beautiful but there is no real indication of how they will handle aging and health changes that result from it. I can tell you right now 99% of Filipinas let themselves go and don't give a shit how they look as they age, especially if they are already married. I've seen over the years ok looking Filipinas in my office totally hit the wall, no kidding and this was only over a few years. It especially happens when they have a child, and worse if it's more than one.

Any comments are welcome. I'd rather be single the rest of my life then with a potential ball and chain woman who contributes nothing to the relationship after a certain age. I'm currently stuck with one but it's because I'm raising my kid with her and I don't want to break up the home structure until she is at least a teen and can handle the change and understands the circumstances moving forward. Oh yeah I forgot to ask, how accepting are Russian women with the man already having a kid from a previous relationship?
I can answer some of these questions. I told you this before, I think you would vibe well in Ukraine and Russia. They are similar to you over there. They are real, direct, upfront, and down to earth. They are interested in many topics and are more intelligent and educated than Filipinas. Overall, their personality is similar to yours, so I see you vibing there very well.

However, it's not as easy to get sex for free there as it is in the Philippines. But I do think that more FSU girls will like you more than me. You are taller and white and have a sort of rugged look, which is closer to the kind of man they go for. It's super easy to meet girls in the FSU though. Easier than you can imagine. They are super open with strangers and completely fearless about it. So if you aggressively approach everyday, I'm sure the law of averages will allow you to find someone.

As to age differences, I think FSU women are more open to age differences than AW are, but not as much as Filipinas are. A FSU just wants a strong guy who makes them feel safe and protected. If you are very masculine and look strong that will give you lots of points with them. But you gotta learn to flirt though. FSU like to flirt and respond to it well with enthusiasm. You seem kind of quiet and reserved when I met you, are you always like that? If you can try to be charming, it goes a long way. FSU love to be charmed. It's just part of their nature.

Yeah some girls are scammers, but majority are not. It's just that the bad women who scam get all the attention and so everyone thinks they are all like that and that gives them a bad reputation. Most girls will just talk to you and see if they like you and get a free dinner off you. But that's it.

Ukraine girls are more reserved than Russian girls. If you ever live in FSU, you can live in Russia during the warm season and then during winter go to Ukraine or southern Russia cities like Volgograd or Sochi where it doesn't snow. Can you get a job there as an IELTS examiner?

From Russia, you can also go to Eastern Europe like Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Poland. I love those countries. They have a rich vibe and positive energy. I feel so ALIVE there. Hard to put into words. Girls are also very feminine and down to earth and sweet too. And if you like educated girls, dang, then Poland has some of the smartest and most intellectual girls I've ever seen. And they are kind of reserved too, like you are.

Hope that helps. You really should find a way to get down there ASAP. Where there's a will, there's a way. Maybe you can hire a babysitter to take care of your daughter. Or give her a US passport so you can send her to the US and have your relatives or parents take care of her for you while you go to the FSU.

Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Winston wrote:
Mr S wrote: I, myself, am kinda curious about Russian women, although many times when one broaches the subject, a majority of Westerners will interject and say that Russian women can't be trusted, they'll eat you alive, gold diggers, materialists, etc. Albeit, this is mostly hearsay or their own negative experiences with them and then comparing that with how they think YOU will fare with them. Although I do consider there are some risks, as with all women in various countries, I believe it boils down more to the individual dealing with various cultures and individuals in supportive settings rather than the opposite where the fault is blamed on said woman from whichever particular country or culture. So from my own personal beliefs and experiences the man has to jive with the woman, where ever he is pursuing them and of course personality traits, physical appearance, mannerisms, intelligence, financial success, etc will of course factor into whether one will be successful in country A and maybe a dud in country B.

I can answer some of these questions. I told you this before, I think you would vibe well in Ukraine and Russia. They are similar to you over there. They are real, direct, upfront, and down to earth. They are interested in many topics and are more intelligent and educated than Filipinas. Overall, their personality is similar to yours, so I see you vibing there very well.

However, it's not as easy to get sex for free there as it is in the Philippines. But I do think that more FSU girls will like you more than me. You are taller and white and have a sort of rugged look, which is closer to the kind of man they go for. It's super easy to meet girls in the FSU though. Easier than you can imagine. They are super open with strangers and completely fearless about it. So if you aggressively approach everyday, I'm sure the law of averages will allow you to find someone.

As to age differences, I think FSU women are more open to age differences than AW are, but not as much as Filipinas are. A FSU just wants a strong guy who makes them feel safe and protected. If you are very masculine and look strong that will give you lots of points with them. But you gotta learn to flirt though. FSU like to flirt and respond to it well with enthusiasm. You seem kind of quiet and reserved when I met you, are you always like that? If you can try to be charming, it goes a long way. FSU love to be charmed. It's just part of their nature.

Yeah some girls are scammers, but majority are not. It's just that the bad women who scam get all the attention and so everyone thinks they are all like that and that gives them a bad reputation. Most girls will just talk to you and see if they like you and get a free dinner off you. But that's it.

Ukraine girls are more reserved than Russian girls. If you ever live in FSU, you can live in Russia during the warm season and then during winter go to Ukraine or southern Russia cities like Volgograd or Sochi where it doesn't snow. Can you get a job there as an IELTS examiner?

From Russia, you can also go to Eastern Europe like Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Poland. I love those countries. They have a rich vibe and positive energy. I feel so ALIVE there. Hard to put into words. Girls are also very feminine and down to earth and sweet too. And if you like educated girls, dang, then Poland has some of the smartest and most intellectual girls I've ever seen. And they are kind of reserved too, like you are.

Hope that helps. You really should find a way to get down there ASAP. Where there's a will, there's a way. Maybe you can hire a babysitter to take care of your daughter. Or give her a US passport so you can send her to the US and have your relatives or parents take care of her for you while you go to the FSU.
Everything written by Winston is true.
Regarding Belarus women, they are even more similar with Russians, than Ukrainians. You won’t notice any difference.
Speaking about kids from a previous relationship, they are generally well accepted, especially by 30+ women.