8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia than in America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: 8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia

Post by chanta76 »

Traveler,

Here is our resident anti-Korean hater again. I'm getting traveler fatigue. There are racist whites towards blacks that think they are better than black people. Granted there are blacks that complain about racism and whites sometimes get sick of it but it's called you reap what you sow. I guess your a racist white guy ..hmm..I'm guessing your middle age too?

Japan colonize Korea between 1910-1945 and yes many Japan soldiers raped many Korean women. After the war there hasn't been any offical apology from Japan regarding the comfort women nor did Japan apology to any other Asian country that they colonize. In Japan they do look down on Korean or other Asians. How do I know this because I had cousins who visited and lived in Japan for years. Where as I met white guys in Asia that were ESL teachers in Japan and lived up to that Mr.Charisma stereotype. In Japan they idolize whites and wish to a degree that they were white but look down at other Asians.

I guess with you want the world to worship you as a white man. In Korea it didn't happen so your bitter by it. Even in Japan even with their white worship put Japanese first. Every country will put their own people first.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Traveler wrote: If whites get treated so wonderfully in Japan then why is that white guy who became a Japanese citizen (Debito Arudou) always complaining about discrimination in Japan?
You should read his history of life first:

This person, David Christopher Schofill from California, who calls himself now Debito Arudou, is a so-called 'professional complainer' made in USA. He was complaining so much about USA and left for Japan, but after his arrival he was starting to complain about race discrimination because he is a foreigner.

He married a Japanese woman and took over Japanese citizenship, renouncing his US-citizenship and was starting to complain about discrimination as a 'white' Japanese citizen in Japan - finally his Japanese wife had enough, divorced and took the children with her. Then he was complaining about Japan, and about how much laws about shared parenting are so much better in USA...

He tried to enter some questionable nightclubs with his Japanese passport, and when refused (but won some payout in a Japanese court against the nightclub owner) he filed a lawsuit against the entire city of Otaru, claiming millions of yen as compensation as the city in general is race discriminating. Finally the Japanese Supreme Court ended his lawsuits, rejecting even to review his ridiculous claims - this is Japan and not USA.

He then left for Canada, and now he is complaining about a Korean Canadian, who is discriminating against him, because he is a 'white' Japanese....

http://www.debito.org/?p=13381

Some people complain everywhere. This guy is not doing anything good for us foreigners in Japan, I am happy he left. I do not think he is now living in Japan, maybe he is still in Canada.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Yohan,
As a Korean..I hear stories that the Japanese mistreat Korean people.
What you say here is about WWII, long time ago.

However the Japanese Minister of Foreign Affairs during WWII was a Korean, do you know this?
Shigenori Togo - His Korean name was 박무덕 (Pak Mudok)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigenori_T%C5%8Dg%C5%8D

Anyway, this is all history and better you check out Japan nowadays, and as a fact

1 - More than 4 million South Korean tourists were visiting Japan in 2015. In 2016 there will be even more arrivals considering the data up to Mai 2016.
If it's so bad here, why are they coming? Good question...

2 - In Japan are now living about 2.2 million foreigners, and more than 30 percent (over 600.000 or so) are from North Korea and South Korea.
These numbers do NOT consider these many Koreans who took over Japanese citizenship and changed their names.
Why are they not going back to South Korea, life is now good in South Korea, this is not WWII-past colony Korea anymore - why do they prefer to live in Japan?

3 - In Japan many Koreans are very successful businessmen and entertainers, controlling plenty of companies, restaurants, pachinko etc.
Check out names - just a few examples

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Kyuk-ho
신격호
Takeo Shigemitsu, LOTTE Corporation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiko_Wada
Kim Bok-Ja 김 복자, who is a well singer known as Akiko Wada.

It cannot be so 'discriminating' and it seems they are not so 'mistreated'.
There are many Koreans now in Japan who are really well-known and very rich too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masayoshi_Son

A modern example, is Masayoshi Son 손정의 Son Jeong-ui
He is the CEO of Softbank in Japan.

According to Forbes magazine, his net worth is $13.6 billion as of June 2015 and he is the second richest man in Japan.

A mistreated Korean is the second richest man in Japan?

About Koreans in Japan, if you see them, they are so similar to Japanese, it is impossible to say, this is a Japanese or a Korean.
Many of them took Japanese citizenship and Japanese names - who is who? Some of them I know, for example my barber was from Korea, he retired already and moved to Osaka where he has relatives. Another Korean was operating a restaurant next to my home, but moved.

I think, the only way to see the difference between a Korean and a Japanese in Japan is to listen carefully to their pronunciation, both languages are quite similar to each other but Korean native speakers never lose their 'hard accent'.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

You site some examples of Koreans who are successful in Japan or tourism from South Korea to Japan. Granted in today climate with the young generation there is less discrimination between the young generation of Japanese and Korean people. It's kind of like using black people in America.You have successful black americans in the entertainment industry as well in some aspect in the business world but it's naive to say there is no racism between blacks and white people or other racial groups.

Koreans in Japan are called 在日 "Japan resident as you know. It was common for many Zanichi in Japan to hide their identity for marriage or even working for some companies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans_i ... te_note-22

I had cousins who visited and study in Japan. He told me Japanese family would prefer their Japanese daughters to marry a black American GI over a Korean men. Again he said this to me back in 2000 not sure if they have this attitude nowadays.

Many of the Koreans in Japan were not accepted so created their own society within henceforth the Yakuza has good portion of Korean-Japanese in them.

Why don't Koreans move back to Korea instead of staying in Japan? They did have a program here is one link to explain details.
http://apjjf.org/2011/9/22/Tessa-Morris ... ticle.html

I think also in Japan they don't really talk about discrimination towards Koreans in the Japanese media so it's kind of hidden. Just like in many Japanese textbook they gloss over the fact of Japan brutal action during WW 2.

I think the difference between Japanese form of racism vs something you find in the west is the lack of violence in them. I mean in Russia there are cases of white skin heads killing people of color. In Japan I don't think they would turn to violence but more like shut them out or social isolation.

Here is link of right wing Japanese protesting towards Koreans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MylcdLMuPcc
You have to understand historical ..Korea -Japan had a LONG history of animosity going WAAAY back. If a black person or white person lands in Japan . The Japanese person will treat a black or white person depending on the media that they were expose too. If a Korean lands in Japan ..a Korean tourist is money to them so yes they will treat them nice but if a Korean wants to live and work in Japan it depends...same with dating...

It got better but to say their is no discrimination is bit naive.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

jamesbond wrote:Winston said his social life went from zero to hero when he was living in Russia. Maybe it's time he took a trip back there. :D

maybe I need to take a trip to Russia one day
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

chanta76 wrote:Traveler,
Here is our resident anti-Korean hater again. I'm getting traveler fatigue. There are racist whites towards blacks that think they are better than black people. Granted there are blacks that complain about racism and whites sometimes get sick of it but it's called you reap what you sow. I guess your a racist white guy ..hmm..I'm guessing your middle age too?
Sure, whatever you need to believe to maintain your delusions.
chanta76 wrote:Japan colonize Korea between 1910-1945 and yes many Japan soldiers raped many Korean women. After the war there hasn't been any offical apology from Japan regarding the comfort women nor did Japan apology to any other Asian country that they colonize.
It wasn't all bad. Japanese colonization helped Korea develop and become a more modern nation. Life expectancy nearly doubled and life generally improved for most Koreans.
chanta76 wrote: In Japan they do look down on Korean or other Asians. How do I know this because I had cousins who visited and lived in Japan for years. Where as I met white guys in Asia that were ESL teachers in Japan and lived up to that Mr.Charisma stereotype. In Japan they idolize whites and wish to a degree that they were white but look down at other Asians.

I guess with you want the world to worship you as a white man. In Korea it didn't happen so your bitter by it. Even in Japan even with their white worship put Japanese first. Every country will put their own people first.
So white guys get objectified, stereotyped and treated like exotic novelties in Japan- just like Asian women are sometimes treated in the US.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Sure, whatever you need to believe to maintain your delusions.
So your saying there is no racism in America? So your saying the history of slavery and legacy of jim crows laws didn't cause legacy of racism today. You call me delusional. Speak for yourself.
It wasn't all bad. Japanese colonization helped Korea develop and become a more modern nation. Life expectancy nearly doubled and life generally improved for most Koreans.
Actually , Japan stripped allot of Korean culture that's what colonization means. During Japan colonization it brutal but since you hate Koreans allot it falls in deaf ears.
What happened? You got beat up? COuldn't get that Korean girl?
So white guys get objectified, stereotyped and treated like exotic novelties in Japan- just like Asian women are sometimes treated in the US.
More or less from what I hear but some of it is over stated. If you had first hand experience in Japan you would know yourself.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Yohan, You site some examples of Koreans who are successful in Japan or tourism from South Korea to Japan. Granted in today climate with the young generation there is less discrimination between the young generation of Japanese and Korean people. It's kind of like using black people in America.
There are also Koreans born in Japan, who were successful in South Korea.
Lee Myung-bak 이명박 made it up into South Korean politics and became even president of South Korea. He was born in Osaka. His parents - both Koreans - were living in Japan.

We have to do it in Japan with 3 groups of Koreans - sorry, but Korea is a divided country.

The first group of Koreans are those - regardless from where in Korea or Japan originally - who changed into Japanese nationality and don't want to have anything to do with Korea anymore. Interesting that those people often complain about discrimination by other Koreans and not by Japanese....and move away from their city to elsewhere. they disappear within the Japanese community. I have no idea how many they are.

It is wrong however to compare Koreans/Japanese with white/black people in USA. A Korean after changing into Japanese citizenship can be hardly recognized as a Korean, they look almost the same, have the same legal documents with Japanese names and as living in Japan often as 2nd and 3rd generation, their language is almost those of a native Japanese speaker. Who is who?

Next, we have here the South Koreans, who belong to Mindan. I can only say, these people are successful, there are plenty of them traveling to South Korea and back all the time, have good jobs, own businesses, etc. Many prefer to continue to work in Japan however, less working hours, better payment, not so crowded and it is so easy and cheap to travel between Japan and South Korea, plenty of airplanes and no visa hassles anymore.

Further we have here the North Koreans, who belong to Chongryon. These are the people Japanese authorities report the most problems, well, you cannot promote here in Japan your North Korean life-style and complaining that you are not welcome in Japan, that your private North Korean school certificates are rejected by the Education Ministry etc. etc. - plenty of them are also known operating strange businesses (gambling, pachinko, sarakin loans etc.) and are sending huge money back to the North Korean government. The number of those people is however steadily declining year by year.
Koreans in Japan are called 在日 "Japan resident as you know. It was common for many Zanichi in Japan to hide their identity for marriage or even working for some companies.
在日 means 'in Japan', without any reference to any nationality. I am also a resident of Japan btw., but not a Korean of course. :lol:

The correct term would be 재일 한국인 for South Koreans Jae-il-Hankug-in (zai-nichi-kan-koku-jin in Japanese), for those who never had any other nationality but South Korea and were never holding the old 'Korea' nationality.
I had cousins who visited and study in Japan. He told me Japanese family would prefer their Japanese daughters to marry a black American GI over a Korean men. Again he said this to me back in 2000 not sure if they have this attitude nowadays.
This is changing. Nowadays, international marriage in Japan between Koreans and Japanese spouses are No. 3 after Chinese and Filipinos.
http://www.nippon.com/en/features/h00096/
Many of the Koreans in Japan were not accepted so created their own society within henceforth the Yakuza has good portion of Korean-Japanese in them.
Why don't Koreans move back to Korea instead of staying in Japan?
This has really very much to do with North Korean than with South Korea. Criminality of North Koreans is indeed an issue in Japan, and of course they complain about discrimination, but are not moving back to North Korea and are unwilling to integrate. You cannot have it both ways.
If a Korean lands in Japan ..a Korean tourist is money to them so yes they will treat them nice but if a Korean wants to live and work in Japan it depends...same with dating...
It got better but to say their is no discrimination is bit naive.
This is the same with Japanese tourists in South Korea. For a Korean tourist-related business of course the Japanese tourist is also money for them...
About discrimination, the politicial,economic but also the personal situation between South Korea and Japan improved widely during the last 20 years or so.

What remains however unsolved is the North Korean problem. - More complicated for South Korea than for Japan, of course.
Japan should not be blamed for zero-progress in this issue. South Korea did not make any progress either so far.
In South Korea, North Korean refugees who escaped the North are also complaining about discrimination, while the South Koreans are calling the North Koreans in South Korea to be lazy, demanding, violent and dishonest... Discrimination is not only between Japanese and Koreans, it is also between North Korea and South Korea. check out both of them, read their political propaganda.

We cannot just talk about Koreans in Korea, we have to talk about North Koreans and South Koreans, even South Koreans consider often North Korea to be a different country. Unfortunately, I don't think this will change soon... North Korean politics is difficult to understand and its future is impossible to predict.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Traveler wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Japan colonize Korea between 1910-1945 and yes many Japan soldiers raped many Korean women. After the war there hasn't been any offical apology from Japan regarding the comfort women nor did Japan apology to any other Asian country that they colonize.
The truth is somewhere in the middle.

About rapes and otherwise sex-crimes, forced labor etc. etc. it depends solely who is the winner and the loser of a war.
I do not know about any apology from Russia, whose soldiers were mass-raping German women and were looting all and everything from those broken people they could find. German ordinary soldiers were kept as prisoners in Russia for forced unpaid labor up to 10 years after end of WWII. Apology? Compensation?

About Japan and South Korean relationship, they made a contract to regulate their differences in 1965.
한일기본조약, 韓日基本條約

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on ... and_Claims
In January 2005, the South Korean government disclosed 1,200 pages of diplomatic documents that recorded the proceeding of the treaty. The documents, kept secret for 40 years, recorded that the Japanese government actually proposed to the South Korean government to directly compensate individual victims but it was the South Korean government which insisted that it would handle individual compensation to its citizens and then received the whole amount of grants on behalf of the victims.[10][11][12]

The South Korean government demanded a total of 364 million dollars in compensation for the 1.03 million Koreans conscripted into the workforce and the military during the colonial period,[13] at a rate of 200 dollars per survivor, 1,650 dollars per death and 2,000 dollars per injured person.[14] South Korea agreed to demand no further compensation, either at the government or individual level, after receiving $800 million in grants and soft loans from Japan as compensation for its 1910–45 colonial rule in the treaty.[12]

However, the South Korean government used most of the grants for economic development,[15] failing to provide adequate compensation to victims by paying only 300,000 won per death in compensating victims of forced labor between 1975 and 1977.[14]
It means, the South Korean government at that time received around USD 800 million as compensation, and it was agreed about USD 364 million USD are for compensation for forced work etc. for over 1 million Koreans. A huge amount at that time but Japan fulfilled its part of the contract.

It was the South Korean government at that time which used this money for something else and the Japanese were refusing to pay compensation to these individual Korean workers (any kind of forced work - mines, up to nightlife etc.) again and why should they?

It was agreed that after this contract is fulfilled, ALL claims between Japan and South Korea regarding colonization and WWII are settled. So why is this story coming up again and again?

The South Korean government itself admitted 2005 its failures after keeping details of the contract in secret for almost 40 years.
As the result of this revelation, there have been growing calls for the South Korean government to compensate the victims. A survey conducted shortly after the disclosure showed that more than 70 percent of South Koreans believe the South Korean government should bear responsibility to pay for those victims. The South Korean government announced that it will establish a team to deal with the appeals for compensation, although "It has been the government's position that compensation for losses during the Japanese occupation has already been settled".[13]
You have to be critical, and not only see the Japanese side of the story, but also the South Korean side which was highly corrupt at that time.

You also have to see the North Korean side of the WWII story.

The destructive Korean War which broke out 5 years past WWII was not within the responsibility of Japan. At that time Japan was occupied by the USA, a Japanese military did not exist.

While Japan was misusing Korean people up to 1945 for forced labor, including sex-services, it did not destroy the Korean Peninsula. Korea was a Japanese colony, and not a hostile combat-zone.

These severe damages - especially in the Korean cities - were the result of the Korean War.
Traveler wrote:
chanta76 wrote: In Japan they do look down on Korean or other Asians. How do I know this because I had cousins who visited and lived in Japan for years. Where as I met white guys in Asia that were ESL teachers in Japan and lived up to that Mr.Charisma stereotype. In Japan they idolize whites and wish to a degree that they were white but look down at other Asians.

I am a white European living in Japan since almost 40 years. I cannot say, Japan idolize whites in general. Even not young Japanese women who looking out for marriage are doing this - as a fact, most international marriages between Japanese and foreigners are between Asians, and Japanese men with foreign wife outnumber Japanese women with a foreign husband 2:1. It seems Japan is not looking down so much on other Asians as you claim - it's a difference between Japan now and 70 years or so ago.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently Russia is still a dating paradise in 2014 for asian guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQStiHJBw8
Nick Chung
I felt the same way when I went to Russia in'14. People were much more genuine and the women were much more friendly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Would you make up your mind with russia. In other threads you say tall stocky white guys are what russian girls are looking for and you still have this thread?

You also have a long thread stating that asian guy and white girls are not compatible but you still market your russian trips and pictures. Isn't that misleading?
Or maybe its just you that russian or white girls dont want.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

Would you make up your mind with russia. In other threads you say tall stocky white guys are what russian girls are looking for and you still have this thread?
Well they do, and not all Asians living in Russia are small and weak, some of them like the Kazakhs and the Uzbeks are over 6ft and 200lbs - no way anyone is going to mess with some of the Kazakhs.

But if you ask a Russian woman what they like in a man - they say 'big 'stong' and 'serious'.

You also have a long thread stating that asian guy and white girls are not compatible but you still market your russian trips and pictures. Isn't that misleading?
Russia is one of the few 'white' countries where an East Asian man will fare better than a black man. And if you can pass for Kazakh and Uzbek and be over 6ft and 200lbs - then you will do just fine.

There is a video of the brutal neo-nazi murderer 'Tesak' who was talking to the camera and walking past with a white Russian girl was some Korean dude who had a look of TERROR on his face as the camera kept on filming Tesak who ignored the couple - must have been their lucky day.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:

Well they do, and not all Asians living in Russia are small and weak, some of them like the Kazakhs and the Uzbeks are over 6ft and 200lbs - no way anyone is going to mess with some of the Kazakhs.

But if you ask a Russian woman what they like in a man - they say 'big 'stong' and 'serious'.

Russia is one of the few 'white' countries where an East Asian man will fare better than a black man. And if you can pass for Kazakh and Uzbek and be over 6ft and 200lbs - then you will do just fine.

There is a video of the brutal neo-nazi murderer 'Tesak' who was talking to the camera and walking past with a white Russian girl was some Korean dude who had a look of TERROR on his face as the camera kept on filming Tesak who ignored the couple - must have been their lucky day.
Ja, one of my son's teachers is a Kazakh. Teaches maths and science. Normal sized guy, not small like most asians, quite pale, but mongoloid type facial features. Muslim I think.He doesn't push or emphasize his religion so you can't tell for quite a while. Very polite and pleasant man that you will go out of way for. The kids seem to really like him as a teacher.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I already told you many times. Russian women like me SOCIALLY but not ROMANTICALLY. They like meeting me and talking to me and having dinner with me (at my expense of course) and they are happy to show me around as my free tour guide. I don't get much sex from them, unless they are desperate and I give them money maybe, or they are mediocre looking and don't mind Asians. But I am never dateless in Russia. I always have female company. I just don't get sex. Not ideal, but hey it's better than what I get in America which is nothing.

Plus I have CHEMISTRY AND SYNERGY in Russia. My personality is very authentic and my soul is rich and deep. That FITS in with Russian culture and environment because the people are authentic with rich souls too (compared to Americans and Taiwanese relatively speaking). Thus I have a natural smooth connection with them that makes me FEEL MORE FREE. I am pessimistic and real as well, like Russian character is. So we have a bond that you can't understand unless you see me interact with them. I feed on ENERGY there, which makes me feel strong and ALIVE, because I have some synergy and chemistry there with the culture and environment, which I do not have in America or Taiwan. I am also very direct and honest too, which fits in with Russia and China and is appreciated there. Thus I can BE MYSELF there. Being able to BE YOURSELF is the highest form of freedom there is.

Also, Russia is special in that my HA awakening and discovery took place there. It was where I was awakened and born again and received my passion and calling and destiny to start this HA movement.

So yeah I don't get sex much in Russia, but I liked it for other reasons. At least I'm never lonely there. And the energy and vibe there make me strong, not weak, which you can see in my photos in Russia.

However, that doesn't mean I have zero chance of getting sex or girlfriends in Russia. I've had a few girlfriends there, such as Alina from Yoshkar-Ola who liked my vibe and personality, and some sex too, albeit infrequently. It's just that my relationships there tend to be with plain or less attractive girls that aren't my type, and I have a smaller pool of women to choose from. Yes some Russian women do like Asian men, it's not zero. So I do have women interested in me there who do like Asian men. Not a lot of women, but some. So my dating chances there aren't zero like in the US. They are simply less than what a big strong white man would get. Still it's much better than what I get in the US. Plus I like the vibe there and my social interactions there are much more natural and meaningful than in the US.

Do you understand now? Do you see the big picture now? Do I need to explain all this again?

Even Yick probably understands what I mean here. So why don't you? You always ask this and then forget my answers and ask again.

Look at it this way: If 99 out of 100 girls in Russia aren't attracted to me romantically or sexually, and maybe 1 out of 100 are, then that's still A LOT of girls to choose from. In a country of millions, 1 out of 100, or 1 percent, still adds up to a lot of women who could potentially date me and kiss me and hold hands at least. I did get a lot of kisses in Russia, more than I did sex, because if a Russian girl likes my personality and finds me a little charming, they won't mind kissing or holding hands, but won't go all the way. So you see, even 1 out of 100 is still A LOT better than 0 out of 100. It's less than 2 or more out of 100 but still better than nothing. Because 1 out of 100 adds up to a LOT of women, whereas 0 out of 100 adds up to zero. In fact, I think most men would be happy if 1 out of 100 women liked them or gave them a chance.

Do you see the big picture now? Does that make sense?

By the way, although Russian women and their culture idolizes big strong macho men, it also respects and admirers men with deep rich souls like writers and philosophers too, such as Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Pushkin, etc. The Russian soul may be strong, but it's also deep and rich too, so deep guys with rich souls are respected there and vibe well too. So deep type of guys with rich souls like me can be admired and liked there too, once we are known and understood. In contrast, a deep soul type is alienated in America and does not receive any admiration or appreciation. In America's fake culture, a deep soul is like a fish out of water.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Russia is a great place for women - not for actual sex but for interaction - as a man you aren't treated like the enemy, women will speak to you, smile at you, and then it is up to you of course.

I think anyone from anywhere can go to Russia and find someone - it might not be a model but they will find a woman who will love them, I was there is 1999 - I always remember walking across Izmaylovsky Park (spelling?) and seeing this weedy little Bangladeshi type - hand in hand with this beautiful white Russian girl - she was amazing looking. It has actually changed a lot from then - those days of Yeltsin in power and the crazy capitalism - it was the epitome of YOLO behaviour -if you never went to 'The Hungry Duck' in Moscow then you wouldn't believe what women could get up to within the drunken confines of a nightclub.

If a Russian woman actually does like you - you'll know - she just stares at you - stares you out - because what beautiful woman stares you out? Never happens anywhere else I have ever been.

And the white women married to Chinese men are usually Russian. Great women and Winston for me is right to laud the place as an alternative destination for men wanting someone nice for a LTR.