Wow check out this hot Ukrainian blonde who wrote me!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I met her on Chnlove. That site is famous for ripoffs, but on the other hand the girl I met was A+++ and I met a guy who found his wife on there, she was also A+++.

Oh, this girl on your site is hot. She has an umbrella. I like umbrellas:

I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Obormot
Freshman Poster

Post by Obormot »

marklambo wrote:
terminator wrote:Sorry to say I think its a scam. If she was interested she would have given you a way to contact her e.g. by email or a phone No. This can be done in a way the site won't pick it up e.g. "My No. is: 2 three 3 9o8-5 one 3" Sms dating was the biggest scam ever - $2/sms is obviously a nice earner...
yep for sure. I can easily spot who's legit and who's fake or has some kind of agenda. Funny thing is that also on that site, an AW also contacted me and tried talking to me for a while. She was too old for me though..... 30 with kids...yuck.
Trying to find someone good on those websites is like going to Walmart for quality food.
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Post by Obormot »

xiongmao wrote:I met her on Chnlove. That site is famous for ripoffs, but on the other hand the girl I met was A+++ and I met a guy who found his wife on there, she was also A+++.

Oh, this girl on your site is hot. She has an umbrella. I like umbrellas:

This one looks real because she honestly provides negative information about herself.

It's a type of women, who had bad experience with russian men and decided to try finding a husband abroad after several previous attempts.
Generally, she's not interested in a one-night-stand, but willing to do so for the marriage opportunity and/or for fun because she's not getting enough of it from locals.

She will genuinely try being a good wife, but you will have to provide for her and her kid and maybe for her parents.
Chances are it's not going to work out due to cultural differences and in a few years you'll feel used because of the time and money wasted on this endeavor.

Unless there's love, she's not worth traveling to. Every other cashier looks just like this one.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:
marklambo wrote: I chatted with her too but I don't believe she's legit. She initially sent me 2 messages (both identical) which sounded pre written as a copy and paste. One day I was logged in, she sent a chat request and we chatted for about an hour online. But something just didn't feel right about her. Overall, that site has been weird. I did a 1 time trial for 30 days and it's almost expired and I will not be renewing. It's mostly filled with filipinas and girls trying to get you to sign up to their stupid web cam service.

But for those that like filipina girls, it's probably a great site but I find any kind of asian girl unattractive so it's the big reason why I am no longer renewing it. Every time I log on, I get constant chat requests from filipinas. It just got annoying so I barely log on anymore. I'm more into EE women or Latinas.

There is one legit Ukrainian that I'm talking to now though but we speak only on Skype and not from the site.
So the Filipinas you met on there were legit?

What about the one legit Ukraine woman? Was she from that site or another?

I wrote some Chinese girls on there, but only one wrote me back so far in Chinese.
Well when I said the Ukrainian girl was legit, I meant to say it's a real person. I skyped with her on webcam and she's a real girl legitimately looking for a relationship but I wasn't too into her for some reason. She was from that site. As for the filipinas, I don't know because I just ignore their messages and chat requests. I don't have any interest in them but there seems to be an abundance of them on there. I would imagine that there would be some real ones there.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

xiongmao wrote:These sites are good at making money from you. However, the girl I met on a pay-per-letter site did actually turn out to be real, and I ended up visiting her. So they're not all scammers!
I don't use any site that does pay per letter. It's just too risky with too many scammers. The sites that give you full access with one payment are the best.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Obormot wrote: Trying to find someone good on those websites is like going to Walmart for quality food.
I agree, internet dating is a waste of time and money. The type of women you want to meet are not using internet dating websites, they are out meeting men face to face. Most women who use internet dating are either overweight, unattractive or are single mothers. :shock:

Your not going to find any good looking women on the internet, if the woman was good looking ............. she wouldn't be using the internet! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Post by Obormot »

You can still meet good girls on the internet, but you have to search on different websites.
Everyone's on facebook, for instance. Some are single. The problem though they are not advertising it and they are not eager finding someone, which makes it harder to meet someone, but it pays off if you succeed.

BTW, more people in Russia/Ukraine use vkontakte (vk.com) instead of facebook. Worth registering if you're not paranoid about providing your cell phone number. I believe that's their requirement to prevent scam.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Please score her Winston.