Sexy high-heeled girls crowd Russia's streets

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Sexy high-heeled girls crowd Russia's streets

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Russian women are among the most beautiful white women in the world, thats the good news. The bad news is russian women are generally girlfriend material not wife material, I found this out the hard way. So if just want a smokin hot white woman to hang out with, a russian woman will probably work OK. After what I experienced I would say they are about as trustworthy as western women but they are more friendly. Another thing I don't like about them is they tend to be more refined in there manners which can create problems. People from the west behave like barbarians compared to russians which they don't appreciate. Also I don't really care for russian food that much, I lost 14 pounds on my trip to eastern europe. So, unless you enjoy exciting meals made out of cabbage I would avoid getting serious with a russian.

Russia is not a country of virgins and has a very high divorce rate which is generally blamed on the drinking habits of russian men, I'm not convinced this is the whole story. Russia puts women on a pedestal the same way western countries do. If russian woman hits a man its OK. If a man hits a russian woman he's the scum of the earth. The same double standard exists in russia as in the west. Also, the weather in russia as well as northern europe in general is really depressing most of the year, except in the summer.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Most women in my rural town wear long coats and thigh-high boots.

Even on the average and ugly ones, it is damn hot!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

dano wrote:Russian women are among the most beautiful white women in the world, thats the good news. The bad news is russian women are generally girlfriend material not wife material, I found this out the hard way. So if just want a smokin hot white woman to hang out with, a russian woman will probably work OK. After what I experienced I would say they are about as trustworthy as western women but they are more friendly. Another thing I don't like about them is they tend to be more refined in there manners which can create problems. People from the west behave like barbarians compared to russians which they don't appreciate. Also I don't really care for russian food that much, I lost 14 pounds on my trip to eastern europe. So, unless you enjoy exciting meals made out of cabbage I would avoid getting serious with a russian.

Russia is not a country of virgins and has a very high divorce rate which is generally blamed on the drinking habits of russian men, I'm not convinced this is the whole story. Russia puts women on a pedestal the same way western countries do. If russian woman hits a man its OK. If a man hits a russian woman he's the scum of the earth. The same double standard exists in russia as in the west. Also, the weather in russia as well as northern europe in general is really depressing most of the year, except in the summer.
I agree with you Russian girls are beautiful and make fun girlfriends. Where did you get all this horrible food? I lived in a city of over a million in the Ukraine for 7 months and had great food. The restaurants were great. My girlfriend cooked great too. My complaint was the food was too rich and there is no knowledge of healthy non-fattening food. In fact my GF put on quite a few pounds which I was unhappy with because I saw more coming. The weather is cold, but I was there during a mild winter of 2006-7 winter which was mild compared to usual. The way I looked at it was that having a hot women with me all the time made the weather unimportant. I would rather have been there than in Florida alone.