Ukrainian Swimsuit Universe Contest

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukrainian Swimsuit Universe Contest

Post by ladislav »

A glimpse into the glamour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SX3U9yLimo

Check out the blonde at 0:42 sec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3so1wdum ... re=related

She ended up winning the contest.

Note the demeanor of the girls and thier movements- very shy and feminine. No grandstanding, no cockiness.
Last edited by ladislav on May 15th, 2009, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Fantastic. I'd marry anyone of them.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Would be nicer to have a batch of such girls as GFs and then when they want to get married, just marry them off to someone else and then get yourself a new batch.
Lol.
Note how ethnically mixed they are. From blond Germanics to dark Turkish/Iranian type faces. No one type face as in Japan for one. Invasions and migrations created a very" fresh" physical appearance with young and healthy genes.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I liked # 10's face , body ok but a little on the thin side; #11 nice body, face a bit unusual looking for me; #13 the blonde you mentioned had the body and the face, best looking one in my opinion. For once a girl I thought was the best actually won, unlike the contests in the USA or other countries where it seems more politically correct choices win. Example is the Miss California debacle in the news recently over the gay statement concerning marriage rights.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.