Anyone have experience in the Russian military?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone have experience in the Russian military?

Post by have2fly »

Tsar wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:43 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:30 pm
You hate the West, I get it. But don't let it cloud your judgement or keep you blind to history. Do you know the Holodomor, Tsar? Russia starved five million Ukrainians to death... five million. Do you expect them to trust Russia again and "try over"? Lol. Not gonna happen. Putin can deploy a nuke and have his hole nation, destroyed, his children, his grandchildren, dead. Is he so foolish? I don't think so. He's a gambler. He gambled and lost. Now he is just postponing the inevitable. It's all he's got left at this point.
It spends money on the military but neglects it's people. It illegally bombed Yugoslavia. Illegally supported America's invasion of Iraq and killed Saddam Hussein. It destroyed Libya and killed Gaddafi. It engaged in many other evil acts. It wanted to destroy Syria and Assad.

NATO must go. It has no reason to exist. France can create Macron's European Army. But the Anglo-Saxon NATO should leave Europe.

American hegemony isn't security. History has proven America is the most destabilizing nation in the world. NATO is just American imperialism, not European security. NATO is an offensive organization and a state-sponsored terror organization, not a defensive alliance.
Wow. It feels like I just watched Russian government TV channel. You just repeated every Russian propaganda garbage here. Replacing American imperialism with Russian imperialism is not going to improve anything, but you are too dumb to see it.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

have2fly wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:58 pm
Wow. It feels like I just watched Russian government TV channel. You just repeated every Russian propaganda garbage here. Replacing American imperialism with Russian imperialism is not going to improve anything, but you are too dumb to see it.
If you replace American imperialism with Russian imperialism, all you get is:

1. Even more Jews running things behind the scenes
2. Everything is now more badly run, more disorganized and more corrupt
3. You will no longer even have the illusion of "getting a say" through voting; the same dude will just run the show for decades until he keels over or f***s up so badly someone offs him, leaving the country in ruins

It doesn't sound much better, really. Oh, wait, no, it's MUCH better because in Russian imperialism there's... less gays, I guess? So it's still somewhat of a win. Women will still be materialistic harpies though, only you won't be able to buy them shit and keep up with their needs, since the economy is shit. Rich Saudi or Chinese men will just get all the hot ones and you're lucky to get some babushka.

Yay... a true paradise, to be sure. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:47 pm
Tsar wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:37 pm

There are some differences.

1. Russia isn't letting Jews do whatever they want.
Who runs Russia? Putin. Who funds Putin? The Jews. Who built that bridge to Crimea that he got so pissed off over when it got bombed? A Jew built that bridge...
Tsar wrote:
2. Political correctness isn't exactly a thing or not as severe as in the West.
Far enough but "we must kill the Nazi's in Ukraine because Nazism is an evil thing" sounds pretty damn politically correct to me. It's like Steven Spielberg is Putin's foreign policy advisor. You think he cries when watching Schindler's List, too? :lol:
Tsar wrote:
3. Many Russian girls want love, relationships, and marriage. They respect men.
They respect men with MONEY. Who buy them expensive branded clothes, handbags, jewelry lol. Many of them are known scammers and will chat multiple foreign men trying to get the best deal. Every bit as materialistic as Western women, for the most part.
Tsar wrote:
4. Russia isn't going to allow radical feminism.
The Soviets were feminists who allowed free abortion and made divorce easy to obtain. After seventy years, some of it rubbed off on women until now. Russia had females in space a half century ago already lol.
Tsar wrote:
5. They have LGBTQ people but will never normalize it.
Their older soldiers butt-f**k young recruits and everybody looks the other way lol.
Tsar wrote:
6. Better protections for religion and atheists cannot offend people.
That's nice... although of course seven decades of communist rule have made a lot of people highly cynical in matters of religion and the birth rate is still abysmal, which shows women still don't know how to pop out babies for Christ like they ought to.
Tsar wrote:
7. No Zionist Christian Protestants that greatly enhance Jewish power.
Thank goodness there's no Evangelicals... just, rich Jewish oligarchs owning literally everything.
Tsar wrote:
8. Most of the worst Jews left the Soviet Union for the United States.
No, the bright ones did, scientists. The money-grubbers stayed and currently own most of Russia's real estate and vital industries.
Tsar wrote:
9. Many Russian Jews are likely much better than the American, British, and European European Jews. That's because most of the most evil Jews are in America, the UK, and Western Europe.
Any billionaire Jew is by definition an evil creature, don't be delusional my friend. You know it, too.
Tsar wrote:
10. Russia knows how to control it's Jewish population including in may cases the Jewish oligarchs if they become unruly or problematic. That's what Putin did to some Jewish oligarchs who were become problems and threats.
There's too many of them. They're everywhere, they own everything. They own Putin. He may talk tough but he's the Jews' little bitch. He never killed any of the really big names, just some relatively small fish. His propaganda whispers he "has them by the balls", but in reality they hold his, firmly, and always have.
Once again, spot on! Excellent summary, excellent insights. Thank you!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

have2fly wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:53 pm
Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:13 pm
Like I have a very hard time understanding why all these self-described antisemites, out and proud, have such a massive boner for Russia when its government is every bit if not more infiltrated by those same Jews they claim to hate so badly... why, is it a different thing when its a Russian Jew? Are Russian Jews somehow better and above reproach? Lol.

8. Most of the worst Jews left the Soviet Union for the United States. Also, Russia has much more unity than any other nation. America is divided and dysfunctional. The EU is plagued by immigration who refuse to assimilate. The UK has it's own problems. A strong nation with unity cannot be as easily exploited by the Jews.
9. Many Russian Jews are likely much better than the American, British, and European European Jews. That's because most of the most evil Jews are in America, the UK, and Western Europe.
10. Russia knows how to control it's Jewish population including in may cases the Jewish oligarchs if they become unruly or problematic. That's what Putin did to some Jewish oligarchs who were become problems and threats.
Oooooooooo.... Is there a picture with 100 facepalms? Endless stupidity and ignorance.
1. Russian Jews literally own Russia. I already posted their names. I can post more. 80% of Russian rich are Jews.
2. Political correctness is way worse than in the West if you say anything against the mainstream.
3. Russian girls want money. They used to want love, now they want money and they are whoring on webcams scamming men. They send off their men to die in Ukraine, so they can get money when their men die.
4. Russia is a matriarchy. Try to divorce in Russia - you lose everything, your ex-wife gets 99% of everything you owned and the kids will ALWAYS stay with her. False rape claims are also frequent in Russia. You are also expected to be "real man" and always serve women in Russia. As a man you have zero value in Russia, just cannon fodder or walking ATM.
5. So what? LGBTQ is not legal, but LGBTQ really runs deep within Russian government and rich elites. I can post dozens of videos proving my point.
6. :lol: :lol: :lol: Religious protection? Religion is run by FSB agents, all church priests in Russia are secret service agents. Of course religion is protected, it is widely used to brainwash Russian public and seduce them into brainless spineless slaves of the system.
7. They don't need protestants, Jews literally run Russia on the inside.
8. Many Jews left and millions stayed in Russia. Russia has unity? What are you smoking? Did you know Tatarstan voted for independence from Russia in 1992? Did you know what Chechen people were fighting for in two Chechen wars? Do you know how much Russians are hated by Yakut and Buryat people? EU is plagued by immigration because Russia lobbied it and it started destabilizing war in Syria that induced mass migration to Europe. Yeah, strong united nation should not be exploited by Jews, so Russia is not one of them.
9. Russian Jews are much better - how? Wow you are dumb :lol: :lol: :lol:
10. Russia controls Jewish oligarchs - how? By giving them more money? Putin imprisoned one of them and released him, that's it. Do you understand how stupid you sound?
I'm open to reading information if you want to share it. I just have gotten a better impression that what you portray by talking to many Russian girls and some Russian guys over the years.

A thief is better than a murderer. It's clear Russia has thieving Jews but the Murderous Talmudists went to the US. That's the difference.

LGBTQ isn't exactly a threat to society if its kept in the closet, stays in the bedroom, no public displays of affection, and not in the media.

You're probably pro-West, anti-Russia.

I don't know how anyone can legitimately be pro-West in 2022.

I'm not exactly completely pro-Russia, just that Russia deserves justice.

My main viewpoint is that the West should be destroyed for all it's done to people such as myself, betraying men, stealing opportunity of the people, destabilizing the world, destroying all tradition, being hypocrites, and breaking it's promises.

I am 100% anti-West, anti-NATO, and anti-hegemony. There shouldn't be any hegemonic nation in the world.

Oppressive American laws like FATCA only exist because of American hegemony, American control of SWIFT (because it's home nation is part of America's empire), and because the Western World is all part of America's Empire.

America and other major Western nations must stop policing the world and creating an empire. Focus on their own people. Invest in their own countries.

If they won't, which they proven they won't, they need to be broken in a military defeat, which means NATO must lose so it's recognized as a failure and forces change.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Russia has much better divorce laws than the United States from what I have read many times. Men have much better protections.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/russi ... work-56977
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 3:28 pm
Russia has much better divorce laws than the United States from what I have read many times.

Men have much better protections.
I strongly question this comment, it is simply said not true.

Life expectancy for men in Russia is known to be shockingly low.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/971 ... by-gender/

66.49 years for men
76.43 years for women

There are reasons for that, Russia has a high rate of suicide, homeless, alcoholism, men in prison, and the present war with Ukraine will not make it better for he Russian male - this is for sure, most dead bodies are Russian men, and not Russian women.

About divorce laws, many ordinary Russian men and women in villages are very low educated, they do not own much what you can take away from them anyway. These people, both men and women are rather primitive and naive and don't care about divorce laws...

Such Russian men somewhere in Siberia will be picked up in the street and sent to combat to Ukraine with outdated equipment and the only what is in their mind is looting and rape....

If you claim Russian men have better protection than Western men I wonder from where you get that....
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Tsar wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 3:16 pm
have2fly wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:53 pm
Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 2:13 pm
Like I have a very hard time understanding why all these self-described antisemites, out and proud, have such a massive boner for Russia when its government is every bit if not more infiltrated by those same Jews they claim to hate so badly... why, is it a different thing when its a Russian Jew? Are Russian Jews somehow better and above reproach? Lol.

8. Most of the worst Jews left the Soviet Union for the United States. Also, Russia has much more unity than any other nation. America is divided and dysfunctional. The EU is plagued by immigration who refuse to assimilate. The UK has it's own problems. A strong nation with unity cannot be as easily exploited by the Jews.
Oooooooooo.... Is there a picture with 100 facepalms? Endless stupidity and ignorance.
1. Russian Jews literally own Russia. I already posted their names. I can post more. 80% of Russian rich are Jews.
2. Political correctness is way worse than in the West if you say anything against the mainstream.
3. Russian girls want money. They used to want love, now they want money and they are whoring on webcams scamming men. They send off their men to die in Ukraine, so they can get money when their men die.
4. Russia is a matriarchy. Try to divorce in Russia - you lose everything, your ex-wife gets 99% of everything you owned and the kids will ALWAYS stay with her. False rape claims are also frequent in Russia. You are also expected to be "real man" and always serve women in Russia. As a man you have zero value in Russia, just cannon fodder or walking ATM.
5. So what? LGBTQ is not legal, but LGBTQ really runs deep within Russian government and rich elites. I can post dozens of videos proving my point.
6. :lol: :lol: :lol: Religious protection? Religion is run by FSB agents, all church priests in Russia are secret service agents. Of course religion is protected, it is widely used to brainwash Russian public and seduce them into brainless spineless slaves of the system.
7. They don't need protestants, Jews literally run Russia on the inside.
8. Many Jews left and millions stayed in Russia. Russia has unity? What are you smoking? Did you know Tatarstan voted for independence from Russia in 1992? Did you know what Chechen people were fighting for in two Chechen wars? Do you know how much Russians are hated by Yakut and Buryat people? EU is plagued by immigration because Russia lobbied it and it started destabilizing war in Syria that induced mass migration to Europe. Yeah, strong united nation should not be exploited by Jews, so Russia is not one of them.
9. Russian Jews are much better - how? Wow you are dumb :lol: :lol: :lol:
10. Russia controls Jewish oligarchs - how? By giving them more money? Putin imprisoned one of them and released him, that's it. Do you understand how stupid you sound?
I'm open to reading information if you want to share it. I just have gotten a better impression that what you portray by talking to many Russian girls and some Russian guys over the years.

A thief is better than a murderer. It's clear Russia has thieving Jews but the Murderous Talmudists went to the US. That's the difference.

LGBTQ isn't exactly a threat to society if its kept in the closet, stays in the bedroom, no public displays of affection, and not in the media.

You're probably pro-West, anti-Russia.

I don't know how anyone can legitimately be pro-West in 2022.

I'm not exactly completely pro-Russia, just that Russia deserves justice.

My main viewpoint is that the West should be destroyed for all it's done to people such as myself, betraying men, stealing opportunity of the people, destabilizing the world, destroying all tradition, being hypocrites, and breaking it's promises.

I am 100% anti-West, anti-NATO, and anti-hegemony. There shouldn't be any hegemonic nation in the world.

Oppressive American laws like FATCA only exist because of American hegemony, American control of SWIFT (because it's home nation is part of America's empire), and because the Western World is all part of America's Empire.

America and other major Western nations must stop policing the world and creating an empire. Focus on their own people. Invest in their own countries.

If they won't, which they proven they won't, they need to be broken in a military defeat, which means NATO must lose so it's recognized as a failure and forces change.
See Tsar, I actually lived in Russia and Eastern Ukraine. I've seen this conflict from inside since 2014. Russian and Ukrainian are both my native languages. Not that I am an expert, but I am a way better expert than you are and probably better than 99% of people on this forum.

Here is your first brainwashed fallacy - anyone who is anti-Russia is pro-West. It does not work that way. World is not black and white, it is more like 50 shades of grey. The West is also not just NATO and the US, there are also Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, UAE and many other countries in between that are arguably following pro-Western values and policies.
You are 100% ignorant, naive and brainwashed - I can give you that. Russia is a hegemony, don't you get it? Russia wants to replace Western hegemony with its own hegemony, which is FAR FAR worse.
Who cares about SWIFT? You care because poor Russia is hurt because of it? Good. More sanctions against Russian mobsters.
The West would love to quit policing the world, but again if you were smarter, you would understand there is no other force in the world who will pick up the tab. Other countries only care about divide and conquer. Europe simply does not have enough money because their socialist systems just don't generate enough cash to fund an enormous military machine. European Army is a dream that may not ever happen because... money, as I just mentioned. Outside of Europe and the US there is no one else in the world who can police the world and keep an order. Investing in your own country is a path into a standstill swamp. World is a dynamic place, movement of people, money and capital is essential for prosperity. Every country that chooses to lock itself to outside world starts to rot from within - Soviet Union, Venezuela, Iran, Cuba, North Korea - all examples of "invest into your own country ONLY". In reality, the power of the United States is its openness to fresh ideas, educated and uneducated immigrants and inflow of capital. Isolation brings nothing but poverty, desperation and degeneration. However, I do agree that we should invest more into our own manufacturing, technology, education and healthcare. But in order to have the best specialists, educated engineers, professors and scientists - you need to keep America open to the outside world. If we ever choose to isolate - we will fail. This is exactly what Russia wants - to isolate us from our allies and NATO. Not going to happen!

Why does NATO need to be broken into military defeat? How does it benefit anyone in the world? Do you want your sister to get raped by Russian soldiers who will gloriously march all over the US and NATO? Do you want Russian police to take you for questioning and butt-rape you with a wine bottle which is a widely practiced method? Do you want corrupt Russian Jews to rule over every step of your life? Are you THAT stupid?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Tsar wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 3:28 pm
Russia has much better divorce laws than the United States from what I have read many times. Men have much better protections.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/russi ... work-56977
From what you have read? *Insert facepalm meme*

Tsar, I lived there. Do you f***ing get it? I've seen Russian life with my own eyes. I speak Russian, I banged Russian girls and I spoke to Russian men married, single and divorced. Their lives are completely f***ed over after their divorce. What Yohan said is true - most Russian men are not rich to begin with, so they usually lose their flat/house and their car. But they must pay child support and alimony, just like Western men do. Russian men go to prison if they don't pay their ex-wives. Why do you think there is a male movement in Russia? Why do websites like masculist.ru even exist if their divorce laws are so good and favor men? Do you realize that Russian women bribe police, judges and mobsters to kill you, sue you and/or arrest you for any reason or no reason? Legal system in Russia literally runs on corruption and women use it in any way they want. When you go to prison in Russia you will get raped, beaten and stabbed. Your life in Russia is equal to zero. There is no legal protection, no rule of law, no one to say anything for you or guard you. Going to prison in Russia is easy, courts prosecute something like 95% of the cases, so if you get arrested - you are almost guaranteed to serve time. Do you want to live under such system where everyone is literally a cog of the system? Where your life is worth nothing at all? Wake the f**k up. There is a reason why rich Russians run away from Russia all the time, even way before this war had started. As one famous saying states: "Россия - это тюрьма народов." Russia is a prison of the people.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

have2fly wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 9:06 pm
See Tsar, I actually lived in Russia and Eastern Ukraine. I've seen this conflict from inside since 2014. Russian and Ukrainian are both my native languages. Not that I am an expert, but I am a way better expert than you are and probably better than 99% of people on this forum.
I fully agree with your comments, I am from Austria (EU), living only 20 km away from the Iron Curtain border to Hungary, born still under Russian occupation as a small child - Russian occupation was the worst what could happen to your country after the end of WWII.
Luckily I was born 20 km WEST from the Iron Curtain and the Russians left in 1955, but it took about 20 years - up to 1975 - to bring the country back to a somehow normal life.

Everything was destroyed, all what could be carried was looted and moved over the border to Russia, many females between 8 and 80 were raped (some left with a souvenir called 'Russian child') and nobody of the local population - including my parents and just everybody who survived - was a normal person anymore...just walking bodies with a damaged brain.

Later on as a young man while still living in Austria, I was working for an agency which was active in travel over the Iron Curtain border and I visited because of my job former Soviet Union (Russia), former German Democratic Republic, former Czechoslovakia, Poland, Hungary and other Eastern European countries (except Albania, which was totally closed) countless times. - Don't ask me what I have seen with my own eyes.

At that time, over the Iron Curtain to EAST of Austria daily life was even worse than it could ever be in Western Europe, former German Democratic Republic was the worst country of all of them. You tried to escape, you risked to be shot by border guards.

Hungary and Czechoslovakia tried to relax their political situation and were promptly invaded by the Russian military.

Yes there were some changes, now it is 2022 - many years after WWII and Russian occupation - and life improved also in Eastern Europe, but keep in mind, that Russian dictatorship did not really change its politics up to now. - Human life, especially for men, within Russian politics had no value in the past - and still has no much consideration now...
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Yohan wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 11:40 pm
have2fly wrote:
I fully agree with your comments, I am from Austria (EU), living only 20 km away from the Iron Curtain border to Hungary, born still under Russian occupation as a small child - Russian occupation was the worst what could happen to your country after the end of WWII.
Luckily I was born 20 km WEST from the Iron Curtain and the Russians left in 1955, but it took about 20 years - up to 1975 - to bring the country back to a somehow normal life.

Everything was destroyed, all what could be carried was looted and moved over the border to Russia, many females between 8 and 80 were raped (some left with a souvenir called 'Russian child') and nobody of the local population - including my parents and just everybody who survived - was a normal person anymore...just walking bodies with a damaged brain.

Later on as a young man while still living in Austria, I was working for an agency which was active in travel over the Iron Curtain border and I visited because of my job former Soviet Union (Russia), former German Democratic Republic, former Czechoslovakia, Poland, Hungary and other Eastern European countries (except Albania, which was totally closed) countless times. - Don't ask me what I have seen with my own eyes.

At that time, over the Iron Curtain to EAST of Austria daily life was even worse than it could ever be in Western Europe, former German Democratic Republic was the worst country of all of them. You tried to escape, you risked to be shot by border guards.

Hungary and Czechoslovakia tried to relax their political situation and were promptly invaded by the Russian military.

Yes there were some changes, now it is 2022 - many years after WWII and Russian occupation - and life improved also in Eastern Europe, but keep in mind, that Russian dictatorship did not really change its politics up to now. - Human life, especially for men, within Russian politics had no value in the past - and still has no much consideration now...
Thank you Yohan. I have to say I always like reading your posts since you sound mature, experienced and aware. When I visited Austria a few years ago, I was shocked to see a huge WWII monument portraying Russian soldiers with Russian language downtown Vienna thanking them for liberty from Nazi Germany. I could not believe it! It should've been taken down long time ago. Russian soldiers just replaced Nazi occupation with Russian occupation. It was such a taboo topic to discuss that Russian soldiers were rapists and murderers, all of those countries they "liberated" suffered through outrageous war crimes. In fact, many older Ukrainians that survived German Nazi occupation claimed that German Nazi soldiers were much more orderly and respectful than Russian soldiers that "liberated" Ukraine. I absolutely believe it now after seeing what I saw since 2014. Russia is a ruthless monster that drowns the world in lies and propaganda, corrupting governments and looting other countries.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

have2fly wrote:

Here is your first brainwashed fallacy - anyone who is anti-Russia is pro-West. It does not work that way. World is not black and white, it is more like 50 shades of grey. The West is also not just NATO and the US, there are also Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, UAE and many other countries in between that are arguably following pro-Western values and policies.
You are 100% ignorant, naive and brainwashed - I can give you that. Russia is a hegemony, don't you get it? Russia wants to replace Western hegemony with its own hegemony, which is FAR FAR worse.
Who cares about SWIFT? You care because poor Russia is hurt because of it? Good. More sanctions against Russian mobsters.
The West would love to quit policing the world, but again if you were smarter, you would understand there is no other force in the world who will pick up the tab. Other countries only care about divide and conquer. Europe simply does not have enough money because their socialist systems just don't generate enough cash to fund an enormous military machine. European Army is a dream that may not ever happen because... money, as I just mentioned. Outside of Europe and the US there is no one else in the world who can police the world and keep an order. Investing in your own country is a path into a standstill swamp. World is a dynamic place, movement of people, money and capital is essential for prosperity. Every country that chooses to lock itself to outside world starts to rot from within - Soviet Union, Venezuela, Iran, Cuba, North Korea - all examples of "invest into your own country ONLY". In reality, the power of the United States is its openness to fresh ideas, educated and uneducated immigrants and inflow of capital. Isolation brings nothing but poverty, desperation and degeneration. However, I do agree that we should invest more into our own manufacturing, technology, education and healthcare. But in order to have the best specialists, educated engineers, professors and scientists - you need to keep America open to the outside world. If we ever choose to isolate - we will fail. This is exactly what Russia wants - to isolate us from our allies and NATO. Not going to happen!

Why does NATO need to be broken into military defeat? How does it benefit anyone in the world? Do you want your sister to get raped by Russian soldiers who will gloriously march all over the US and NATO? Do you want Russian police to take you for questioning and butt-rape you with a wine bottle which is a widely practiced method? Do you want corrupt Russian Jews to rule over every step of your life? Are you THAT stupid?
I want a world where the United States cannot impose laws like FATCA.

I personally want NATO to lose because I want to see a crisis of confidence in the West. I want a financial crisis in the West that Central Banks can't solve.

My financial opportunity abroad was stolen from me by the US law FATCA. My financial opportunities in America were stolen from me by American imperialism, Zionism, globalism, automation, wokeism, and feminism so I admit that watching many people lose everything would be quite satisfying. It makes me happy when millions of homeowners lose home equity values, when corporations have to tell more people they are fired, and more graduates won't get work. I want everyone else to lose or be denied in the West much like I was.

I want America to be unable to maintain its empire and military superiority everywhere after it neglected it's people for too long.

I honestly wouldn't care if your hypothetical Russian invasion of America r**** American women. Those females wouldn't have given me a chance and I don't want them anyway. It would probably enhance Western genetics. Western feminists always like to claim they've been r**** but it's only men cold approaching them or asking them out or whatever. Maybe they should learn the meaning and realize how good they had it prior to the invasion. I know it's heartless but I don't have much of a heart for some people who I blame for my own past suffering.

I don't want Russia or China to replace America as a world hegemony. But I do support spheres of influence. Russia has its own sphere, China has its own, Iran its own little sphere, Saudi Arabia its own, and the United States cannot choose everyone just like every other nation couldn't choose everyone.

It's not like Russia could choose to support 10+ countries with military. Neither does China. It's only America and look at the state of its real economy. It's in ruins and has been for more than one decade.

Also, FATCA only exists because of American hegemony and control of the world financial system. FATCA hurts the lives of ordinary people who leave the US because it's like a financial sanction on expats. They can't get to open financial accounts in most nations because they're Americans. You don't understand that the United States government isn't any better. If they won't improve the lives of it's ordinary people like me, then I completely support their loss of hegemony and America only having a sphere of influence and a few nations other important nations it protects. Not everyone.

-Anytime Israel wants support or Ukraine asks for money, they'll get it.
-Anytime corporations ask for something, they get it.
-Anytime a billionaire wants something, they usually get it.
-But anytime ordinary Americans want financial help or financial support, it's denied. They politicians argue amongst themselves or never even bother discussing it.

The fact is that the West doesn't care about it's people and is just as oppressive as anywhere else but tries to hide it. I want the mask to come off and people to see the West for what it is.

If you want to include many nations as Western, then I am happy to modify my statement.

I want the White Western World to be defeated and the Anglo-Saxons and main fair-skinned White brethren to be defeated. I want the White Westerners to finally be broken and realize they cannot continue to engage in exploitation and oppression. I know they'll never change.

BlackRock in the US owns millions of homes and rents them out to people to earn money forcing people into becoming perpetual renters. Rich Americans sometimes own 4,000 homes and rent them all out. This is unacceptable, unjust, and must not be allowed to stand.

The West fails when it comes to employment opportunities, relationship opportunities, and life opportunities for ordinary people in the lower 67% of society's income bracket and for all men except the top 20%. You might say Russia or China is the same. That's definitely true.

The United States and no one else has the right to police the world.

Europe can police Europe and some other areas. Russia can police its own sphere. China its own sphere. India it's own sphere. Africa can police itself.

It's arrogant to impose on other countries. If a country's legitimate independent leader requests help then maybe it should be supported depending on the context. But policing the world is a stupid concept. No policing the world. No NATO.

What gives the United States or Europe the right to claim to be better or to impose their systems on others when they also have problems?

Unilateralism must end. Hegemony must end. Isolationism or spheres of influence are better concerts.

Edit: Corrected a spelling error.
Last edited by Tsar on October 17th, 2022, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Morality has no place in geopolitics. It's pure law of the jungle. Whether the USA is morally superior to Russia b and China is not the issue. Issue is that USA cannot continue to completely dominate, so it needs to carefully plan a retreat to partial domination. Worst outcome is if Russia and China join forces against the USA. Much better if Russia allied with USA because Russia feels threatened by China. So this war is really stupid by USA.

Also, I don't want to see Ukraine destroyed because I have connections there. So best thing is for USA to back out, tell Ukraine to give up the southeast (under Minsk accord, they were only asked to give regional autonomy to all regions without losing territory, but now they will lose territory because of their obstinace), then have CIA arrange a fight between Russia and China like CIA arranged between Russia and Ukraine.

Current war is a disaster for Ukraine and they went get their promised bailout because the world is going into recession, so the faster it ends, the better for them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Shemp wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 2:45 am
..... best thing is for USA to back out, tell Ukraine to give up the southeast (under Minsk accord, they were only asked to give regional autonomy to all regions without losing territory, but now they will lose territory because of their obstinace...
There is hardly a reason for USA/NATO and other USA-friendly countries 'to back out' - why should they do this?

A military weak and financially poor Russia is only good for them all, and so far, Russia lost around 60.000 men in combat, dead or severely wounded, more than 10.000 vehicles of any kind are destroyed or even taken by the Ukrainians, repaired and now used against the Russian invader, more than 400 aircrafts and helicopters were lost....

The conditions about a peace talk are clear from Ukraine and also fully supported by NATO - all Russian military out of Ukraine from all territories.

Putin and his ilk made a very serious miscalculation - expecting that more than 40 million Ukrainians will surrender within 3 days and accept a new 'Ukrainian government' fully controlled by Russia. However the Ukrainians decided to fight back and found a lot of support from Western countries about all and everything - political support, delivery of weapons, medical help, assistance with refugees.

Western Europe is in an alarming condition - not because of Ukraine, but about which country will be next after Ukraine surrenders to Russia. - Moldovia for sure, the small Baltic countries for sure, but Russia was also threatening Finland and Sweden with military actions, and this is totally unacceptable.
Current war is a disaster for Ukraine
It's also a disaster for Russia.
Worst outcome is if Russia and China join forces against the USA.
China is not unhappy to see a weak Russian military. Why should China like the idea of a strong Russia?

China is considered by Western countries to be 'dangerous' but not stupid. The Chinese government is not doing anything which might harm China seriously in the future. The Chinese government thinks only about China and is not interested 'to join' Russia. To join Russia for what?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 4:26 am
Western Europe is in an alarming condition - not because of Ukraine, but about which country will be next after Ukraine surrenders to Russia. - Moldovia for sure, the small Baltic countries for sure, but Russia was also threatening Finland and Sweden with military actions, and this is totally unacceptable.
If Russia can't conquer Ukraine, how the hell can they conquer the rest of Europe? This is just paranoia. Meanwhile, the European economy is being wrecked and Ukraine is being completely wrecked. I don't care about Russia being wrecked or not, other than side effects.
Yohan wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 4:26 am
Why should China like the idea of a strong Russia.... The Chinese government thinks only about China and is not interested 'to join' Russia. To join Russia for what?
You idiot. The danger is not that China joins Russia but that Russia "joins" China, meaning Russia gives China unlimited access to Russian energy and other raw materials in exchange for manufactured goods. China backed by Russia is in a position to dominate the world. Of course the Chinese think only about China. That's the problem. Everyone thinks about themself first. If China can dominate the world (with Russian help), you can be damned sure the Chinese will take advantage of this power, precisely because they think only of themself, to the detriment of the USA and its allies.

The Chinese may not be stupid like the Russians, but smart and powerful is just as bad or worse than stupid and powerful. Smart and powerful Chinese will surely rearrange the whole system to benefit China at everyone else's expense. USA benefits enormously from being number 1, and being reduced to number 2 by a Chinese/Russian combination would be a disaster for the USA.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Shemp wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 8:05 am
If Russia can't conquer Ukraine, how the hell can they conquer the rest of Europe? This is just paranoia.

You idiot. The danger is not that China joins Russia but that Russia "joins" China...

If China can dominate the world (with Russian help)...

..... USA benefits enormously from being number 1, and being reduced to number 2 by a Chinese/Russian combination would be a disaster for the USA.
You are living in a fantasy world, Shemp.

It is not 'paranoia' to consider Russia and its present leadership as a serious threat to Europe.

The only solution I see is to continue to assist Ukraine to make the Russians moving back to their own large country.
A military weak Russia is only good for Europe.

China does not need Russian help. There is hardly any country which benefits because of Russian 'help' - more the opposite is true and China knows it.

China is more interested in the South China Sea, in gaining control over Taiwan, into invading Anuchal Pradesh (a large piece of land in India) which China calls South Tibet (for gaining access directly to the Indian Ocean by creating a corridor), even into keeping control of North Korea... simply said Chinese policy is much more into controlling wide areas in Far East and South East Asia.

Do not expect that China will help Russia in any form, even not politically as we have seen it with the last voting in the UN meetings.