Anyone have experience in the Russian military?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone have experience in the Russian military?

Post by Tsar »

Russia is going to be victorious. It's an existential crisis and national security threat for Russia.

Germany didn't have the atomic bomb. If they did, D-Day would have been thwarted and eventually...

This...

Some Russian girls that I talk to online are very patriotic and support this war. Many people that I speak to who are high school students and university students support this war. They won't accept defeat.

The Russian government won't accept defeat.

People online from across the world comment that Russia cannot lose and would rather see Russia use nukes than lose.

Also, Russians and probably Belarusians were chanting "Nuke Washington! Nuke Washington!" Which is a citizens protest movement that's pro-Russia and anti-West, and the first of it's kind in Russia.

Russia won't lose. NATO will lose! NATO choose to eventually back down or the entire world will be destroyed!

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king πŸ‘‘
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

MarcosZeitola wrote: ↑
October 16th, 2022, 1:36 pm
have2fly wrote: ↑
October 16th, 2022, 1:01 pm
Absolutely correct. Fresh Russian soldiers get raped by their seniors all the time. That's why suicides are very normal in Russian military and no one cares. Today they had a mass shooting event at training grounds for newly mobilized. I suspect those shooting were rape victims of their senior officers.
Eleven Russian soldiers killed in mass shooting by fellow volunteers
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... und-attack
The fact that literally hundreds of Russian soldiers commit suicide each year due to several physical and sexual abuse from older soldiers is incredibly disgusting and disturbing. It seems as if the conditions in Russia's army barracks are similar to the American prison system with senior troops making the fresh meat into their bitches. For a country hailed by right-wing Americans as some sort of bastion of right-wing anti-LGBT sanity in a wicked world, thagt sure sounds... mighty gay to me. :lol:
You are correct once again. How did the right-wing Americans even start to like Russia in the first place? This is such a brainwashing win of Russian propaganda. Classic right-wing Americans always knew Russia was evil. Senior Russian parliament members are almost openly gay. I posted plenty of videos in another thread, but here is Russian parliament speaker Zhirinovsky (Russian Jewish by the way) having fun with his "party members". Just so it happens girls were not invited :lol: :lol: :lol:

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Russia is going to be victorious. It's an existential crisis and national security threat for Russia.

Germany didn't have the atomic bomb. If they did, D-Day would have been thwarted and eventually...

This...

Some Russian girls that I talk to online are very patriotic and support this war. Many people that I speak to who are high school students and university students support this war. They won't accept defeat.

The Russian government won't accept defeat.

People online from across the world comment that Russia cannot lose and would rather see Russia use nukes than lose.

Also, Russians and probably Belarusians were chanting "Nuke Washington! Nuke Washington!" Which is a citizens protest movement that's pro-Russia and anti-West, and the first of it's kind in Russia.

Russia won't lose. NATO will lose! NATO choose to eventually back down or the entire world will be destroyed!
You are an idiot Tsar. How is Russian rule will be better than Western rule? Putin and his gang are a bunch of KGB mobsters, nothing but mafia ruled by Jewish oligarchs such as Abramovich, Rotenberg and Fridman. Your brainwashing propaganda from Kremlin isn't fooling anyone. Russia captured Eastern Ukraine in 2014 when I lived there, I had to run back to the US because I saw with my own eyes what Russian soldiers did in Ukraine. Russia is an evil regime just like North Korea or Iran, no wonder they are friends. Russian territories they captured from Ukraine and Georgia and Moldova are all wastelands without any jobs or economy, people live worse than Africans do. Making 200 dollars per month is considered rich in Donetsk or Transnistria. Russian secret service FSB is selling heroin from Afghanistan almost officially, there was a large news article about it on Russian news website. After East Ukraine was captured in 2014 Russians sold whole factories for scrap, looted houses like they do right now, they looted businesses small and large. How much of a degenerate can you be to promote their agenda here?
Last edited by have2fly on October 16th, 2022, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

October 16th, 2022, 2:00 pm
You are correct once again. How did the right-wing Americans even start to like Russia in the first place? This is such a brainwashing win of Russian propaganda. Classic right-wing Americans always knew Russia was evil. Senior Russian parliament members are almost openly gay. I posted plenty of videos in another thread, but here is Russian parliament speaker Zhirinovsky (Russian Jewish by the way) having fun with his "party members". Just so it happens girls were not invited :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the funniest thing ever that people who always mention ZOG and the Zionists and evil Jews support Russia when half of the oligarchs are Jews, Putin has many Jewish friends and Jewish allies and even the excuse to attack Ukraine "to de-Nazify the country" sounds like the sort of excuse some Jew would come up with, acting as if "the evil Nazi's" are somehow the most wicked thing ever in the history of the world... :lol: Like I have a very hard time understanding why all these self-described antisemites, out and proud, have such a massive boner for Russia when its government is every bit if not more infiltrated by those same Jews they claim to hate so badly... why, is it a different thing when its a Russian Jew? Are Russian Jews somehow better and above reproach? Lol.

The whole thing is just a comical, laughable farce. Yeah I know Zelensky is a Jew too and so many other Ukrainians are. But shit, Russia's full of Jews too and plenty of them are in bed with Mr. Putin. It's a ridiculous story and people fall for it hook, line and sinker without a single critical thought because "muh evil imperialist West!" lol.

Putin is basically an old Stalin apologist... he still lives in WWII, the "Great Patriotic War" so he thinks his sob story about Nazis will resonate with the rest of the world. It doesn't, though. Approval rating in even Belarus for the war (his biggest allies) is about 9% and Lukashenko may soon find himself dead or exiled for moving his security forces into Ukraine. It's all coming down pretty soon, mark my words.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

October 16th, 2022, 2:05 pm
You are an idiot Tsar. How is Russian rule will be better than Western rule? Putin and his gang are a bunch of KGB mobsters, nothing but mafia. Your brainwashing propaganda from Kremlin isn't fooling anyone. Russia captured Eastern Ukraine in 2014 when I lived there, I had to run back to the US because I saw with my own eyes what Russian soldiers did in Ukraine. Russia is an evil regime just like North Korea or Iran, no wonder they are friends.
I'm not debating if it would be better. I'm saying that Russia won't lose which they won't or can't. You can't think Russia will lose in Ukraine or against NATO. It's not realistic.

I am saying however that NATO must be defeated. NATO is an evil organization and destabilizes the world. NATO must be destroyed at all costs. The Western World order must be destroyed and a multipolar world take its place.

The West is a place with toxic values, Jewish control, and it destroys culture.

Atlanticism must end and American hegemony must end because it has destabilized the world.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

October 16th, 2022, 2:13 pm
October 16th, 2022, 2:00 pm

It's the funniest thing ever that people who always mention ZOG and the Zionists and evil Jews support Russia when half of the oligarchs are Jews, Putin has many Jewish friends and Jewish allies and even the excuse to attack Ukraine "to de-Nazify the country" sounds like the sort of excuse some Jew would come up with, acting as if "the evil Nazi's" are somehow the most wicked thing ever in the history of the world... :lol: Like I have a very hard time understanding why all these self-described antisemites, out and proud, have such a massive boner for Russia when its government is every bit if not more infiltrated by those same Jews they claim to hate so badly... why, is it a different thing when its a Russian Jew? Are Russian Jews somehow better and above reproach? Lol.

The whole thing is just a comical, laughable farce. Yeah I know Zelensky is a Jew too and so many other Ukrainians are. But shit, Russia's full of Jews too and plenty of them are in bed with Mr. Putin. It's a ridiculous story and people fall for it hook, line and sinker without a single critical thought because "muh evil imperialist West!" lol.

Putin is basically an old Stalin apologist... he still lives in WWII, the "Great Patriotic War" so he thinks his sob story about Nazis will resonate with the rest of the world. It doesn't, though. Approval rating in even Belarus for the war (his biggest allies) is about 9% and Lukashenko may soon find himself dead or exiled for moving his security forces into Ukraine. It's all coming down pretty soon, mark my words.
You are absolutely correct once again. Thank you for critical thinking. The thing is Zelensky is a pro-Russian Jewish president of Ukraine. His main advisers are also pro-Russian Jews, but Ukrainian people who are ethnic white Slavic orthodox Christians are fighting against Russia while opposing Zelensky from inside.
Putin does think like Stalin, again you are right. But that outdated thinking does not work in modern day and age. Ukrainians are not nazi. Ukraine never ever attacked or captured any land from their neighbors. Ukraine is a peaceful country and when I lived there when I was young and after I moved there in 2012 I did not ever expect Russia would invade in 2014.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote: ↑
October 16th, 2022, 2:20 pm
I am saying however that NATO must be defeated. NATO is an evil organization and destabilizes the world. NATO must be destroyed at all costs.
You are aware that there used to be this thing called the Iron Curtain and that Russia controlled Eastern Europe and violently crushed revolts? You are aware that half of Europe lived under bleak, poverty-stricken Soviet conditions, pretty much all wanted to flee the place and had to be prevented from doing so in spite of the commies claiming it was all fine and dandy?

NATO exists precisely because of that: to keep out the Russians because their rule sucked. Sure you can find some granny who's nostalgic about it but then again you can find senile old people being nostalgic about literally anything. Soviets were a bunch of Jews and commies who didn't know jack shit about running a country and, frankly, Russians have never been good at running a country; it's been a corrupt shithole from the Tsarist days until now and Europe rightfully wants no part in that.

Fact remains... NATO exists for a good reason; to ensure Eastern Europe, which includes Ukraine, doesn't get ruled over by Russia. Destroying NATO would be like rolling out the red carpet for the Russki's... sure, take Ukraine, take the Baltics and Poland and Georgia too while you're at it... to dismantle the organization would be preposterous. :roll:

You hate the West, I get it. But don't let it cloud your judgement or keep you blind to history. Do you know the Holodomor, Tsar? Russia starved five million Ukrainians to death... five million. Do you expect them to trust Russia again and "try over"? Lol. Not gonna happen. Putin can deploy a nuke and have his hole nation, destroyed, his children, his grandchildren, dead. Is he so foolish? I don't think so. He's a gambler. He gambled and lost. Now he is just postponing the inevitable. It's all he's got left at this point.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on October 16th, 2022, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

October 16th, 2022, 2:05 pm
You are an idiot Tsar. How is Russian rule will be better than Western rule? Putin and his gang are a bunch of KGB mobsters, nothing but mafia. Your brainwashing propaganda from Kremlin isn't fooling anyone. Russia captured Eastern Ukraine in 2014 when I lived there, I had to run back to the US because I saw with my own eyes what Russian soldiers did in Ukraine. Russia is an evil regime just like North Korea or Iran, no wonder they are friends.
I'm not debating if it would be better. I'm saying that Russia won't lose which they won't or can't. You can't think Russia will lose in Ukraine or against NATO. It's not realistic.

I am saying however that NATO must be defeated. NATO is an evil organization and destabilizes the world. NATO must be destroyed at all costs. The Western World order must be destroyed and a multipolar world take its place.

The West is a place with toxic values, Jewish control, and it destroys culture.

Atlanticism must end and American hegemony must end because it has destabilized the world.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You are a complete idiot Tsar. Really.
Russia won't lose? It already lost. You don't mobilize 50 year old drunk men to go fight if you are winning. Let me remind you, Russia already lost its war against NATO in 1991 when Soviet Union fell apart. Now Russia is a much weaker, the West let them get rich hoping Russia would get civilized, but they only used this money for more evil causes waging wars with their neighbors.

NATO is wonderful. It keeps peace and security around the world. Since you are completely dumb as a rock, you don't understand how expensive it is to maintain security around the world. Vacuum of power always gets filled. If NATO and the US will not keep world security it will only lead to more wars, poverty and chaos. Economic instability will lead to inflation, starvation, mass migration and massive deaths.
Russian values are exactly the same as the West. Russians ONLY live for money and status. Nothing else matters in Russia. Russians are the gold standard of everything bad from the West you claim here. Russia is run by Jewish oligarchs, such as Abramovich, Rotenberg and Fridman. Russian government is run by Jews. Educate yourself, their bio is widely available on wikipedia.
America is spending billions on stabilizing the world. There is no one else to pick up this tab. Entire world is enjoying peace and stability because America is paying for it. You are really clueless and brainwashed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 16th, 2022, 2:30 pm
I am saying however that NATO must be defeated. NATO is an evil organization and destabilizes the world. NATO must be destroyed at all costs.
You are aware that there used to be this thing called the Iron Curtain and that Russia controlled Eastern Europe and violently crushed revolts? You are aware that half of Europe lived under bleak, poverty-stricken Soviet conditions, pretty much all wanted to flee the place and had to be prevented from doing so in spite of the commies claiming it was all fine and dandy
Now the nexus of ZOG communism has moved to the West while the Russians have sort of reclaimed their country.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Like I have a very hard time understanding why all these self-described antisemites, out and proud, have such a massive boner for Russia when its government is every bit if not more infiltrated by those same Jews they claim to hate so badly... why, is it a different thing when its a Russian Jew? Are Russian Jews somehow better and above reproach? Lol.
There are some differences.

1. Russia isn't letting Jews do whatever they want.
2. Political correctness isn't exactly a thing or not as severe as in the West.
3. Many Russian girls want love, relationships, and marriage. They respect men.
4. Russia isn't going to allow radical feminism.
5. They have LGBTQ people but will never normalize it.
6. Better protections for religion and atheists cannot offend people.
7. No Zionist Christian Protestants that greatly enhance Jewish power.
8. Most of the worst Jews left the Soviet Union for the United States. Also, Russia has much more unity than any other nation. America is divided and dysfunctional. The EU is plagued by immigration who refuse to assimilate. The UK has it's own problems. A strong nation with unity cannot be as easily exploited by the Jews.
9. Many Russian Jews are likely much better than the American, British, and European European Jews. That's because most of the most evil Jews are in America, the UK, and Western Europe.
10. Russia knows how to control it's Jewish population including in may cases the Jewish oligarchs if they become unruly or problematic. That's what Putin did to some Jewish oligarchs who were become problems and threats.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

You are aware that there used to be this thing called the Iron Curtain and that Russia controlled Eastern Europe and violently crushed revolts? You are aware that half of Europe lived under bleak, poverty-stricken Soviet conditions, pretty much all wanted to flee the place and had to be prevented from doing so in spite of the commies claiming it was all fine and dandy?

NATO exists precisely because of that: to keep out the Russians because their rule sucked. Sure you can find some granny who's nostalgic about it but then again you can find senile old people being nostalgic about literally anything. Soviets were a bunch of Jews and commies who didn't know jack shit about running a country and, frankly, Russians have never been good at running a country; it's been a corrupt shithole from the Tsarist days until now and Europe rightfully wants no part in that.

Fact remains... NATO exists for a good reason; to ensure Eastern Europe, which includes Ukraine, doesn't get ruled over by Russia. Destroying NATO would be like rolling out the red carpet for the Russki's... sure, take Ukraine, take the Baltics and Poland and Georgia too while you're at it... to dismantle the organization would be preposterous. :roll:

You hate the West, I get it. But don't let it cloud your judgement or keep you blind to history. Do you know the Holodomor, Tsar? Russia starved five million Ukrainians to death... five million. Do you expect them to trust Russia again and "try over"? Lol. Not gonna happen. Putin can deploy a nuke and have his hole nation, destroyed, his children, his grandchildren, dead. Is he so foolish? I don't think so. He's a gambler. He gambled and lost. Now he is just postponing the inevitable. It's all he's got left at this point.
This is GOLD! You are spot on! Thank you for smart educated comments. I have nothing else to add.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

It spends money on the military but neglects it's people. It illegally bombed Yugoslavia. Illegally supported America's invasion of Iraq and killed Saddam Hussein. It destroyed Libya and killed Gaddafi. It engaged in many other evil acts. It wanted to destroy Syria and Assad.

NATO must go. It has no reason to exist. France can create Macron's European Army. But the Anglo-Saxon NATO should leave Europe.

American hegemony isn't security. History has proven America is the most destabilizing nation in the world. NATO is just American imperialism, not European security. NATO is an offensive organization and a state-sponsored terror organization, not a defensive alliance.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

October 16th, 2022, 2:37 pm

Who runs Russia? Putin. Who funds Putin? The Jews. Who built that bridge to Crimea that he got so pissed off over when it got bombed? A Jew built that bridge...
Far enough but "we must kill the Nazi's in Ukraine because Nazism is an evil thing" sounds pretty damn politically correct to me. It's like Steven Spielberg is Putin's foreign policy advisor. You think he cries when watching Schindler's List, too? :lol:
They respect men with MONEY. Who buy them expensive branded clothes, handbags, jewelry lol. Many of them are known scammers and will chat multiple foreign men trying to get the best deal. Every bit as materialistic as Western women, for the most part.
The Soviets were feminists who allowed free abortion and made divorce easy to obtain. After seventy years, some of it rubbed off on women until now. Russia had females in space a half century ago already lol.
Their older soldiers butt-f**k young recruits and everybody looks the other way lol.
That's nice... although of course seven decades of communist rule have made a lot of people highly cynical in matters of religion and the birth rate is still abysmal, which shows women still don't know how to pop out babies for Christ like they ought to.
Thank goodness there's no Evangelicals... just, rich Jewish oligarchs owning literally everything.
8. Most of the worst Jews left the Soviet Union for the United States.
No, the bright ones did, scientists. The money-grubbers stayed and currently own most of Russia's real estate and vital industries.
9. Many Russian Jews are likely much better than the American, British, and European European Jews. That's because most of the most evil Jews are in America, the UK, and Western Europe.
Any billionaire Jew is by definition an evil creature, don't be delusional my friend. You know it, too.
10. Russia knows how to control it's Jewish population including in may cases the Jewish oligarchs if they become unruly or problematic. That's what Putin did to some Jewish oligarchs who were become problems and threats.
There's too many of them. They're everywhere, they own everything. They own Putin. He may talk tough but he's the Jews' little bitch. He never killed any of the really big names, just some relatively small fish. His propaganda whispers he "has them by the balls", but in reality they hold his, firmly, and always have.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

NATO is a hypocrite organization and so are it's wealthiest members.

US, Canada, UK, and some others are hypocrites. They have no right to be a pot calling a kettle black. Hypocrisy is one of the worst things any person or organization can be.

Zero support for hypocrites. 100% support for honesty even if it's brutal honesty.

A tyrant that's honest about being a tyrant is better than a President of a "Free Nation" that tries to claim to stand for freedom and justice, but their actions are oppressive and unjust.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Like I have a very hard time understanding why all these self-described antisemites, out and proud, have such a massive boner for Russia when its government is every bit if not more infiltrated by those same Jews they claim to hate so badly... why, is it a different thing when its a Russian Jew? Are Russian Jews somehow better and above reproach? Lol.

8. Most of the worst Jews left the Soviet Union for the United States. Also, Russia has much more unity than any other nation. America is divided and dysfunctional. The EU is plagued by immigration who refuse to assimilate. The UK has it's own problems. A strong nation with unity cannot be as easily exploited by the Jews.
Oooooooooo.... Is there a picture with 100 facepalms? Endless stupidity and ignorance.
1. Russian Jews literally own Russia. I already posted their names. I can post more. 80% of Russian rich are Jews.
2. Political correctness is way worse than in the West if you say anything against the mainstream.
3. Russian girls want money. They used to want love, now they want money and they are whoring on webcams scamming men. They send off their men to die in Ukraine, so they can get money when their men die.
4. Russia is a matriarchy. Try to divorce in Russia - you lose everything, your ex-wife gets 99% of everything you owned and the kids will ALWAYS stay with her. False rape claims are also frequent in Russia. You are also expected to be "real man" and always serve women in Russia. As a man you have zero value in Russia, just cannon fodder or walking ATM.
5. So what? LGBTQ is not legal, but LGBTQ really runs deep within Russian government and rich elites. I can post dozens of videos proving my point. Officers literally rape young soldiers in Russian military. How is that not gay?
6. :lol: :lol: :lol: Religious protection? Religion is run by FSB agents, all church priests in Russia are secret service agents. Of course religion is protected, it is widely used to brainwash Russian public and seduce them into brainless spineless slaves of the system.
7. They don't need protestants, Jews literally run Russia on the inside.
8. Many Jews left and millions stayed in Russia. Russia has unity? What are you smoking? Did you know Tatarstan voted for independence from Russia in 1992? Did you know what Chechen people were fighting for in two Chechen wars? Do you know how much Russians are hated by Yakut and Buryat people? EU is plagued by immigration because Russia lobbied it and it started destabilizing war in Syria that induced mass migration to Europe. Yeah, strong united nation should not be exploited by Jews, so Russia is not one of them.
9. Russian Jews are much better - how? Wow you are dumb :lol: :lol: :lol:
10. Russia controls Jewish oligarchs - how? By giving them more money? Putin imprisoned one of them and released him, that's it. Do you understand how stupid you sound?
Last edited by have2fly on October 16th, 2022, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.