FSU women expect man to pay them

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

FSU women expect man to pay them

Post by Shemp »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWHedf01JEQ

The women come across as horribly entitled but they have a point. Women cannot be feminine and masculine at the same time. Since the work world requires women to act masculine, the only way for women to stay feminine is for the man to subsidize the woman so she can work part time at most, and preferably at a feminine type job (teaching young children, nursing) versus being a ball busting district attorney, hard nosed business negotiator, etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: FSU women expect man to pay them

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Western men have been conditioned away from this practice, and to their detriment. This is why you see guys with no romantic options whatsover jeering and howling about, "Ah haaaaa, You're using money with girls!"

Money, of course, is a plus factor that gives otherwise appealing men an unfair advantage so the West has made it somewhat taboo. But it works very well I can assure you.

If a woman, Russian or not, has 10 men of relatively equal sexual market value, she will pick the one who enhances her life with money before all the others who likely will not be able to compete.

Prostitution is sex for money. Leveraging your money to enhance your attractiveness to hot girls who have many choices is just plain SMART. Let the guys brainwashed by the West just do without!
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: FSU women expect man to pay them

Post by redfeather »

Zambales wrote: It's a total myth that you need to financially support them. It's not a requirement but an expectation due to the hoards of men going abroad and throwing money at women like it's confetti. You're the one with the ace card so why let yourself be dictated to?

Zambales I believe this is a yes and no answer. I believe that due to feminism in America most men have been trained that relationships are a 50/50 even split. I believe that if you want a more traditional woman that in itself requires that you provide some financial support. In many of these foreign countries the women live poor, and even if they work they do not make anywhere near the money they could if they were working in America. I have no problem providing some financial support because I am after a traditional woman as opposed to an American feminist ball busting betch. CE above states that leverging your money to get a better woman is just plain smart.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)