NEW Video Clips of Winston & Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston and Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston »

Btw Adama,
Did you see the video clips above? What did you think? Aren't those girls so engaging and sociable and fun to talk to? With real personality too. Not cold or soulless. Totally different than in America or Canada huh?

Some of those clips are new and never before seen. Such as the Moldovan girl Marta, who was quite a trip. I should have extracted these clips long ago but never got around to it.

@jamesbond what do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Two more new never before seen clips!

Nelly, an Uzbekistan girl I visited in Sochi, Russia. She was very sweet but things didn't work out.

Cute girl I approached in Moscow. Aren't these girls so easy to talk to even though you're a stranger? lol. She's so laid back.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston approaches sexy blonde woman in Moscow and flirts with her and then persistently tries to get her to kiss him on camera. Will he succeed? Watch and find out! lol

Notice in the clip how I keep getting off on rubbing her sexy shoulder with my hand. lol. It felt so good and made me feel so horny. lol. Yet she took it all like a brave, strong, tolerant, playful woman. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great comment on YouTube about my video of Elena in Novgorod singing for me. lol

https://www.youtube.com/comments?filter=hjxQggCL6Go

"Ts K 1 week ago
Winston keep it up with those videos. They are inspiration to many men out there. And I tell people this too.

Just watch the video. Notice the true femininity of foreign women vs American women.

Foreign women are creative and know how to entertain men. They actually have personality and are unique. American women on the other hand would be boring to be honest, just carbon copy of all other American women who will just expect You to entertain them and get grumpy most of the time."

My reply:

"HappierAbroad 2 seconds ago
Yeah have you noticed that these girls are fun to talk to and have real personality? lol. Also wasn't Elena so hot and gorgeous? Her face was mesmerizing."

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Women aren't so bad there. I just ran into some bad ones because my eyes were closed due to low self esteem. I missed out on some of the good ones because of my low self esteem.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't forget folks, you can view all these new short clips of me in Russia anytime on this playlist here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UwHM_wCf6c

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote: Two more new never before seen clips!

Nelly, an Uzbekistan girl I visited in Sochi, Russia. She was very sweet but things didn't work out.
Yes, Nelly is sweet. Wonder why things didn't work out. Maybe she wanted white. It would be interesting to see where these girls are today. Maybe you could follow up with them Winston & give us an update.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 23rd, 2017, 8:51 am
Winston wrote: Two more new never before seen clips!

Yes, Nelly is sweet. Wonder why things didn't work out. Maybe she wanted white. It would be interesting to see where these girls are today. Maybe you could follow up with them Winston & give us an update.
Well you know how it is. You ask her how she feels about you or whether she likes you, and she replies that she likes you as a friend. And you get that she isn't romantically interested in you. Not that there was some problem. There's really nothing you can do about that.

The thing is, her parents liked me and wanted us to be together. But she didn't. In Hollywood movie, usually the girl likes the guy but her parents don't approve. So she rebels against her parents. But in my case it's the opposite, parents tend to like me but the girl doesn't. Go figure. Just my luck. Some people are really consistently unlucky in love. Always something goes wrong. It's never meant to be. No choices that you want. Etc.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Below are videos of Winston's visits to Alina's home in St. Petersburg in 2003 and 2004. She's a former tall Russian model that I met through a guy in my hostel in 2002. She is different than me in that she prefers skyscrapers and technology, not culture, art and historical romantic architecture. But notice that she's friendly and approachable and easy to talk to, which is unusual for a tall girl who's a model. In America a girl like her would not be this laid back and friendly and good natured.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lovely blonde named Irina I met in Yoshka-Ola by chance during her photo shoot. We talk in the park where she teaches me how to make this vibrating "rrrrr" sound in Russian, and then she shows me her home when we have tea and biscuits. Notice how easy it is to talk to her. She's engaging and sociable. The conversation is so easy and free flowing. Conversing with her feels comfortable and authentic, like you're talking to a real soul. You never experience this in America. These video clips are proof and show you what I mean.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys noticed in these clips how EASY and FREE FLOWING the interaction with girls is? It's so amazing. Totally unlike uptight America. So surreal. Notice also how my face looks so alive and free, like there's a glow and sparkle on my face that I never have in the US or Taiwan. Quite astounding isn't it? This just goes to show that location can make all the difference, yet no one in the self-help industry is bringing attention to this at all! Go figure.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston interviews Laima in Riga, Latvia.

Great comment below the video:

"Red Pill Brotherhood 1 week ago
Notice her full of life energy and vibrance that western women don't have. It's nice to see."

Winston acting silly with Lyuba in Cherepovets, Russia. Notice that I can say any corny silly thing and she laughs and smiles because she enjoys my company.

Wow notice how natural it is to talk to these girls. They are relaxed and do not act bitchy or that they want to be somewhere else or that you aren't worth their time, etc. They are also able to hold normal conversations, and are confident. Totally unlike the girls in Taiwan which have no confidence or social skills or assertiveness and are duds. And unlike the girls in America who are distant, uptight and paranoid.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston & Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston »

Winston approaches hot Lithuanian girl on the street in Kaunas, Lithuania. Notice how friendly, laid back and approachable she is. Wow. No cold wall or ice barrier or bitch shield.

At a McDonald's in Kazan, Russia, 3 teenage girls beckon me to come sit with them so they can talk to me and flirt with me. Wow. I was stunned. I began filming it here, because this would NEVER EVER happen in America, I swear! And without this video, I knew people would not believe me! So it was a must film! Notice that when I am on camera, I look elated, appreciated and flattered by the attention. :) So you see, going abroad vastly increases your self-esteem! This is proof!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond what do you think of these new clips? Maybe you can use some of the new ones in your music videos about me. lol

There are now over 50 clips in my playlist below in my signature.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

What happened to the girl that kissed you in Kazan? Did you follow up? Did you get a date with her? You looked like you were in shock or timid afterward.