Ukraine Granted Visa-Free to EU

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukraine Granted Visa-Free to EU

Post by ladislav »

A couple of days ago, the EU Parliament granted Ukraine visa free entry into the EU. Now, people from there can just walk into the EU just like the Swiss do.

People there are calling it " Out of the Gulag, with hands untied".

In terms of romance, it means that any UA girl can just get on a train, go to Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, France and find a handsome young BF/husband there. Any time.

No more fat. bald, 55 y o Germans or Dutchmen coming to Kiev and dangling EU passports in front of 18 year old girls, tempting them with marriage and a better life.

And since the Euro is still worth more than the USD, and life in many W. European countries is much better, it also makes it harder for Americans to dangle the benefits of moving to the US and the green card in front of those UA girls' noses.

The party is largely over, gents.

Oh, yeah you can still go to UA and court the girls, but now you will need to conquer them. Not swagger in thinking yourselves saviors.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Ukraine Granted Visa-Free to EU

Post by starchild5 »

Not before they turned Europe into a Ghetto and Muslim Rape Center...Why would any Ukrainian Girl in the right mind would ever go to Jewrope....??? so that, in her ignorance...she takes a 10 PM last train from Berlin only to get raped by Muslim migrants.

Europe after 8 PM has become very unsafe for women. Especially in Germany. I was there. I know. The entire Europe has become a Muslim Land..they are literally waiting in the bushes to rape your daughter and wife.

Moreover, The economy has nearly collapsed in Europe...It has essentially become just another Ukraine but with more make up on face by the Jews to hide its ugliness. Don't forget ..Chemtrails as well.

Ukrainian women are in for a surprise.

The should have known's the slimy, diabolical was of the Kikes.

----------------

Why am'i so confident ..this ain't good news because they just granted Visa Free Entry for Indians... :lol: :lol:

Ukraine to provide visa-on-arrival for Indian tourists

http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 437322.ece

I know my own kind. When they started allowing the lowest filth on earth to Ukraine...I knew something worse is going on in Ukraine.

If that ain't enough....there is more

Ukrainian tourism sector seizes opportunities to win over Chinese market

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1038637.shtml

So in effect the Kikes just allowed..The lowest grade humans to swamp the Ukraine with free Visa...while allowing Ukrainian to go to another filth called Europe...Essentially, Ukrainian women are screwed inside and outside...Poor women..They have nowhere to run ... :( :(

On one side they have Muslims and other side back home..Indians and Chinese...What worse nightmare a women can dream of than this scenario :shock: :shock: :shock:
BenT
Freshman Poster

Post by BenT »

It's a potential problem if you're looking to extract one versus live there. Women who want to permanently leave their home country are a very small percentage, even in Ukraine. A larger percentage will uproot for a man they love, but most don't actually want to leave their friends and especially their family.

I doubt we'll see a mass exodus. The poor exchange rate against the euro makes launching out solo a determined endeavor. A woman could sleep her way across the EU, sure. But that's not wife material. UA isn't typically considered a hook-up culture, this could potentially further purify that.

Personally, why would you want to extract one and turn her into a Westerner? Or worse, an American? If you've tended to and grown your wealth enough, you could do quite well for yourself by moving there. Here, I'm struggling to make mortgage payments on time. There, I could be debt-free and own multiple properties for revenue.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

I wonder how much of a difference it will make. Ukrainians will be subject to the same restrictions as Americans: not being able to work legally and not being able to stay longer than 90 days. I imagine a typical Ukrainian earning $200 a month would have difficulty affording trip to the EU. Maybe some Ukrainian women will find illegal work at the brothels in the Netherlands or Germany or find a sugar daddy to support them.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Traveler wrote:I wonder how much of a difference it will make. Ukrainians will be subject to the same restrictions as Americans: not being able to work legally and not being able to stay longer than 90 days. I imagine a typical Ukrainian earning $200 a month would have difficulty affording trip to the EU. Maybe some Ukrainian women will find illegal work at the brothels in the Netherlands or Germany or find a sugar daddy to support them.
Yes. The kikes wants the P4P brothels to be filled up with Ukrainian girls and occasional rape of them by muslims.

There is really not much choice for white women in Europe except to work as a hooker in P4P but in Asia..she has option to get married to a Chinese guy..

Believe it or not...Its now much easier to get visas in South East Asia than Jewrope...and if you play your cards right as a beautiful hot white women...you might as well land in some rich asian guys lap 8)

White women should really aim to get an Asian man, specifically Chinese men to maintain their life style...

We've come for your women: Chinese men seek Siberian brides

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/f ... an-brides/

Even the richest kike of Facebook Mark Suckerburg married a Chinese women after all..

If I were a white women..I would put all my eggs in Asian mans basket :D

White, Blacks, Latino are really not the way to go...because at the end of the day...Women love money and lifestyle which more likely a Chinese man can provide...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Except that there are not that many Chinese men with money. Most make like RMB 1500 -2000 month. Some are rich and can charm them, and these get a white woman. But mostly, a Russian. Most Chinese E/SE Asian men are scared of gweilo, farang or gaijin because they can't speak her language and will never believe she can speak theirs. Plus she is usually several inches taller than them. And they mostly run away when they see one.
Thus, such women are usually for a small number of tycoons and those brave E/SE Asian men who are taller and don't run away when they see a white person, shouting " gaijin! gweilo!" or "farang-farang!"
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

ladislav wrote:Except that there are not that many Chinese men with money. Most make like RMB 1500 -2000 month. Some are rich and can charm them, and these get a white woman. But mostly, a Russian. Most Chinese E/SE Asian men are scared of gweilo, farang or gaijin because they can't speak her language and will never believe she can speak theirs. Plus she is usually several inches taller than them. And they mostly run away when they see one.
Thus, such women are usually for a small number of tycoons and those brave E/SE Asian men who are taller and don't run away when they see a white person, shouting " gaijin! gweilo!" or "farang-farang!"
That's true....I really hoped that Kung Fu/TaiChi would have some real training on how to grow balls to talk to foreign women... :D Chinese men/South East Asian men become too scared/imbecile to approach white women when they are the easiest lay..All you have to do to get a white women is to be FAKE :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

At Least, all these Martials Arts technique should have one lesson on how to be fake or grow balls to talk to women.

White women are too naive/stupid really to care for 2000 RMB monthly salary as long as the Chinese guy fakes it like how most Black guys do to get white women and we know for sure black guys make way less than even what Chinese men can make.

Also Chinese/South East Asian men never play the Victim card as most blacks/Indians/Arabs do to get white women...They can also play the victim card by pointing how fragile, lean, short they are and that white women should pity there physical weakness and get laid with them...White women are suckers for good heart felt stories. :) :)

Every Thai/Filipino could have multitudes of white women if they just become a**holes..White women loves a**holes who treat them like sh*t ...South East Asia men have a thing called Shame and losing face which actually is one of the reason for not getting white women. Most South East Asian men do not know how to act like a d**k in front of a women...You can see that when you are in a airport...they are just too decent

To be honest, as an Indian...All the dates i got with White women was when I tried to act like an a**hole.

Hence, its true what our American members write here all the time...White women prefer a**holes who treat them like sh*t :idea: :idea:
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Traveler wrote:I wonder how much of a difference it will make. Ukrainians will be subject to the same restrictions as Americans: not being able to work legally and not being able to stay longer than 90 days. I imagine a typical Ukrainian earning $200 a month would have difficulty affording trip to the EU. Maybe some Ukrainian women will find illegal work at the brothels in the Netherlands or Germany or find a sugar daddy to support them.
I remember talking to a pro in Amsterdam, and she said that they are very strict in checking for the EU passport for anyone wanting to rent a "kamer te huur".
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Oh darn... I might move if things change significantly. Maybe Kiev will go down, but the smaller towns will be better options.

What's worse is there will be an influx of non-Ukrainians making this place a feminist hellhole-lite.

The good thing is that most Ukrainians cannot hope to afford travel to the EU and even if they can, they cannot go there to work (legally).
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

They're going to likely stay in the Eastern Europe area, since they seem to be giant pussies in the Western part. Sure, a Spaniard or an Italian might be exotic & all that, but if she's in an area where you can't even talk about what happened where or the trends of danger (maybe not even reporting it if something goes on- GERMANY), that's going to be appealing. A woman from that region might be ballsier than most, but she's not likely going to want a guy that's going to be averse to defending her or her children- especially if he's broke like most of the other people that got dicked-over in the financial issues of late.

I don't think that it's a total & complete thing, but it seems the Ukrainians are a bit nihilistic these days & the recent bullshit with nazi-types f***ing up the country (patriotic fervor included, as usual for that sort of thing) wouldn't help. Such a high amount of off-the-wall shit has happened in that country, I hope they can get some positives out of this EU thing, but it seems a ploy to work them against Russia.