Woman on Anastasiaweb ADMITS she's being paid to chat

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Woman on Anastasiaweb ADMITS she's being paid to chat

Post by Hero »

So I was browsing photos on Anastasiaweb and getting the usual stream of messages from women, when one woman writes "IDIOT! I get paid to talk to idiots like you!" I appreciate her honesty but I wonder what possessed her to say such a thing? LOL she was probably having a bad day and just exploded.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Woman on Anastasiaweb ADMITS she's being paid to chat

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yes, I was having a bad day. Won't happen again.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Hero wrote:So I was browsing photos on Anastasiaweb and getting the usual stream of messages from women, when one woman writes "IDIOT! I get paid to talk to idiots like you!" I appreciate her honesty but I wonder what possessed her to say such a thing? LOL she was probably having a bad day and just exploded.
Perhaps her paycheck from Anastasiaweb was late! :wink:
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

I think Anastasiaweb is owned by the same company that runs AmoLatina. They are well known scam sites. If you want to talk to real women use the "Cupid" sites. Although there are plenty of scammers on those sites too.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Pretty soon I won't need the internet at all to meet hot foreign babes :wink:
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Hero wrote:So I was browsing photos on Anastasiaweb and getting the usual stream of messages from women, when one woman writes "IDIOT! I get paid to talk to idiots like you!" I appreciate her honesty but I wonder what possessed her to say such a thing? LOL she was probably having a bad day and just exploded.
It is their job to keep the DUMB Devils of h*ll borrowing Dutch/Swiss/Catholic/Jew banker paper money and spending spending spending. That way the people outside of h*ll can live off of the life that Ra and Isis stole from Osiris and party party party. Look at lots of the pics...girls often seem to be jet setting around the world.