Men in Russia are a lot more demanding when it comes to look

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Men in Russia are a lot more demanding when it comes to look

Post by GoingAwol »

At least it seems that way based off of what I've heard from Russian women. They tell me that Russian men are very unforgiving when it comes to judging a woman's looks. One girl told me that she always got nexted by Russian guys on dating sites when she showed them full body shots. She is 5'6 and weighs 135 pounds and Russian men think she is fat! I have seen full body bikini pictures of her in Crimea and she has a killer body in my humble opinion. She is genuinely curvy in an attractive way unlike the American women who say they are curvy but are lard asses. She weighs 135 and Russian guys think she is fat.... Just let that sink in guys.... If i'm not mistaken the average American woman weighs around 160! Yet American women are the ones judging us American men harshly. It's a whole other world in Russia from what i'm hearing. I have talked to a number of cute Russian women that seem very interested in me. Now these women don't look like the air brushed models Winston drools over, but they are cute women with nice bodies who would be swarmed by men if they lived in America. I can't wait to get to Russia, i'm very confident i'll do well there.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men in Russia are a lot more demanding when it comes to

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:At least it seems that way based off of what I've heard from Russian women. They tell me that Russian men are very unforgiving when it comes to judging a woman's looks. One girl told me that she always got nexted by Russian guys on dating sites when she showed them full body shots. She is 5'6 and weighs 135 pounds and Russian men think she is fat! I have seen full body bikini pictures of her in Crimea and she has a killer body in my humble opinion. She is genuinely curvy in an attractive way unlike the American women who say they are curvy but are lard asses.

She weighs 135 and Russian guys think she is fat.... Just let that sink in guys.... If i'm not mistaken the average American woman weighs around 160! Yet American women are the ones judging us American men harshly.

It's a whole other world in Russia from what i'm hearing. I have talked to a number of cute Russian women that seem very interested in me. Now these women don't look like the air brushed models Winston drools over, but they are cute women with nice bodies who would be swarmed by men if they lived in America. I can't wait to get to Russia, i'm very confident i'll do well there.
Studies show that the average height for a woman in America is 5' 4" and the average weight of an American women is 164 lbs. WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."