To Ladislav-friendly nations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
paulo
Freshman Poster

To Ladislav-friendly nations

Post by paulo »

http://expatriateobservations.blogspot. ... of_20.html

Hi Ladislav

Can you provide exemples of countries that are hospitable to tourists but hostile if they try to settle and vice versa?

Thanks

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: To Ladislav-friendly nations

Post by GoingAwol »

I "think" Germany might be a good place to go right now. The reason being is foreigners can go to college there for free now and they have legal and affordable prostitution. Plus you would be closer to Eastern Europe and could go there to meet women. Also there's a possibility that some women from Ukraine have fled to Germany because of all the chaos in Ukraine. Right now I'm planning to go to Germany.
paulo
Freshman Poster

Re: To Ladislav-friendly nations

Post by paulo »

GoingAwol wrote:I "think" Germany might be a good place to go right now. The reason being is foreigners can go to college there for free now and they have legal and affordable prostitution. Plus you would be closer to Eastern Europe and could go there to meet women. Also there's a possibility that some women from Ukraine have fled to Germany because of all the chaos in Ukraine. Right now I'm planning to go to Germany.
Thanks but what I ewanted to know is what led you to think hospitable nations are hostile when you want to settle,and provide some exemples
Thanks