Jester, if all Armenian girls were like her...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Jester, if all Armenian girls were like her...

Post by publicduende »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Jester, if all Armenian girls were like her...

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

all i see is a lot of bad makeup and a gut too big for her chest. You have bad taste in women. No wonder why your so sensitive when I have high standards on looks. me thinks it hits too close to home.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:all i see is a lot of bad makeup and a gut too big for her chest. You have bad taste in women. No wonder why your so sensitive when I have high standards on looks. me thinks it hits too close to home.
Oh here he comes again with his "bad taste" mantra. At least I am talking about a good looking young woman you won't have to pay to date.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:all i see is a lot of bad makeup and a gut too big for her chest. You have bad taste in women. No wonder why your so sensitive when I have high standards on looks. me thinks it hits too close to home.
Oh here he comes again with his "bad taste" mantra. At least I am talking about a good looking young woman you won't have to pay to date.

How do you know she isn't a scammer? This girl has scammer written all over her. I thought you were a supposed judge of quality women?

I just looked closer, this girl is russian, so yep she is a scammer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nothing to write home about.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To say more about this woman regarding her looks and figure, you need better pictures in several positions.
These 2 pictures show her only from the left side and do not show the entire body.
Even the face cannot be seen completely as it is covered by her long hair.
Her profile offers zero information, except she does not want children and will soon be 30 years old.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

A gut too big for her chest?? Only if I had admin rights...just if.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:http://dating.happierabroad.com/memberid/122227

Wow...I mean W-o-W :shock:

Public, perhaps you should join me and my sons in Lebanon/Syria next summer. Plans are swirling, not firm yet. Of course I know you would be there simply as an observor rather than as a participant, naturally, but clearly you could help advise us and guide us in our search for quality brunette companionship.

:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Guys, by now we all know we have different tastes. I have a predilection for natural, unsophisticated beauty while many of you - especially the Americans - drool over overly curvy and overly Photoshopped pictures. Nothing wrong with it.

Of course my judgment is only based on my personal tastes, it wasn't a universal statement and surely didn't have to do with her personality and availability for a date (which I doubt very much, being a dating.happierabroad profile).
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:http://dating.happierabroad.com/memberid/122227

Wow...I mean W-o-W :shock:

Language:
Russian 5 (Fluent)
An Italian speaking Russian, now that would be impressive!