Will Answer All Questions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

W: Another dumb post Chemist. Exaggerating one's dating success has NOTHING to do with a spiritual quest. Only YOU are equating the two, not me. You are being illogical again as usual.

No, your backpeddling, now. You boasted that you were a spiritual person, and to date, the only expression of your spirituality is by sleeping with prostitutes. You are equating the two, not me.

Just because I exaggerate doesn't mean that I am not on a spiritual quest. We all have faults. Most guys in America exaggerate, so what? That doesn't discredit me.

It certainly discredits you, Winston. It demonstrates that you can't describe your love life accurately.

Why am I wasting my @#$% precious time arguing with you about nonsensical things again?

Oh my, do you have a short memory. Here was a passage that you wrote to me during the beggining:

"You are on the borderline between being a normal person and a basher. I have yet to decide which one you are.

Dave Fuller and Stefan and Kolozik will definitely be banned, as I know what they are all about.

But you are more of an unknown. "

You are curious about me. You also believe that you have met your match and are trying to demonstrate to the world that you have the logical skills to defeat me.

I think they are still waiting.

Your prediction is wrong. I told you that the basher's predictions have been wrong the majority of the time. So they mean nothing. Meanwhile, my consultant's prediction turned out to be right. He said that these things tend to pan out with Filipino families, and he was right. Dianne said that her aunt is over the issue now. Only you and the bashers are still hung up on it. Are you deaf? I already announced on the board that the issue with the aunt was resolved. It's only an issue still in your head.

Well Dianne's aunt won't be visiting until Christmas and you have the audacity to say deffinitively that everything is fine. Let's review the passage that you wrote that allegedly discredits me and your other detractors:

"It turns out that Dianne’s aunt was NEVER trying to break us up after all! In fact, she expects and wants us to get married. What she was imposing upon Dianne and her family was for her to stay and sleep daily with her parents in the new house that her aunt bought for them, rather than staying with me each night. The reasons are: 1) Her aunt is old-fashioned and doesn’t believe that couples should sleep together before marriage, and 2) She believes that since Dianne is pregnant, she should be living with her family who can better take care of her and her needs, whereas I am unqualified to take care of her properly in my small place. "

The fact that Dianne's aunt thinks that you can't take care of her niece or child should speak volumes. It should be considered a verbal attack to any self-respecting man's manhood.

But you seem to think that everything is fine.

And of course Dianne is telling you the same thing. Because a quarrel with Winston Wu tends to be made public and begins to involve other people. You also don't let go of the old quarrels and don't seek a common ground with your oponents. It is also considered good form to allow somebody the opportunity to save face in a debate, which is prevalent in many conservative cultures, but you seem to want to humiliate them instead. It's is within the families best interest to shut you up so that you won't blabber about family issues on the internet. Meanwhile, they are quietly circling the wagons.

Yeah, Winston. Everything is fine. Sure. :roll:

I said before that you were a fraud, because I've met thousands of people in my life, and can recognize a BSer when I see one.

Apparently you can't determine a BS'r when you see one. How can a person who quotes objective facts from your own trip journals be called a BS'r. Answer that one Winston. I'm using your own facts.

Tell me this Chemist, why should I even believe that you are a Chemist? Why are you not one of the countless BSers on the internet who talk big but can't show anything in real life? What separates you from them? You just talk. I see no proof that you are credible or that any of your claims about yourself are even true. For all we know, you could just be another internet BSer.

You can believe whatever you want. Whether I'm a Chemist or not has no bearing on this discussion. I am a Chemist which is why I chose it as a screen name.

I recognize the way BSers talk, and you talk like one, so I pegged you as one. Probably you aren't even a professional chemist in real life. You just talk and talk with no proof and no substance.

This proves that you can't recognize logical arguments when you read them. You only seem to rely on testimonials of people who you are predisposed to agree with. This is your debate tactic. That is all you have to offer. THAT, my friend, is true BS.

I haven't checked your answers to my ultimatum yet. But let me tell you, if they contain nothing substantive and if you didn't answer my questions directly, then I see no use in having you here other than wasting my time, and I will have to either ignore you or ban you.

I'm pretty much the only one keeping this board alive. Like it or not, I think your stuck with me.

I answered your questions in that thread as a courtesy, but they have nothing to do with what we are discussing.

But it should be noted that you violated our agreement by moving the "Winstons Challenge to Chemist" thread to the flaming section. Then you started a new thread "Ultimatum to Chemist, and Hardcore Questions" in the hope of changing the scope of the debate.

Don't think that I don't know what you are doing. I debated with phoneys like you before. By moving the original thread to the flame board, you are hoping that people will have a short enough memory and forget the original scope of the argument. Then you hoped to redefine the debate on your terms.

It won't work.

You have not made any valid points at all. You haven't helped anyone. Nor are you contributing anything good or useful. You are merely wasting my time with tedious arguments.

Forum members such as LukeSkywalker and Terrence would disagree with you. I will quote one of Terrence's posts for you:

I really think you took his words the wrong way. I saw it as clearly saying that you were not using childish insults and that you were not a basher and this is why you were not banned. Others have also stated, elsewhere on this forum, that your posts actually have something to say and that you are not to be counted among the bashers.

Like it or not, many of the forum members DO think I have something useful to say.

To date: You have not provided any evidence that I'm a liar or fraud. Maybe you should put down the shovel that you are using to dig that hole for yourself and retract those accusations.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Post by sharpbws »

I had sex with Olga in Volgograd on the 2nd date, not first. You have no proof why she was cold with me the next day. At that time, I hadn't posted anything about her yet, so your theory isn't correct.
I know what she told Anastasya. I know that after dates with you she asked that she be removed from the agency site and she stopped her search for a western husband. You don't have to be a genius to add 2+2 to get 4.
Why can't I search for a wife and have sex at the same time?
You can as long as you're honest with the girls about your intentions. You were never honest with them about your true intentions, which was NOT to develop a long term relationship but just to have sex with them and then try to move on to the next one who migh be just a bit prettier.

Is it ok to have sex with another women while your engaged? This that justified in your moral compass?
These Russian girls just wanted to talk and make me spend money most of the time. I did nothing wrong to deserve that.....
{sigh} It's called dating Winston. It's what you do when you are looking to establish a long-term romantic relationship with a person.
How can you defend Jack? He cheated me on our deal. Everyone but you could see that. And he pretended amnesia too. He was in the wrong. That was a certainty.
I can defend Jack because he was right and you were wrong. The reason you didn't complete all your meetings was YOUR fault, not his. YOU were the one who decided to pursue that prostitute Natalia, not Jack. YOU were the one who REPEATEDLY blew off your third meeting with Marina (a VERY beautiful; and classy doctor BTW). He didn't cheat anybody. Your expectation that he should carry a credit for services rendered into the next year was an unreasonable expectation.

Nobody agreed with you that Jack cheated you. Jack bent over backwards to accomodate you while you were in Volgograd. He charged you a fraction of the cost of the true value of the services you actually received. Face in Winston, your dealings with Jack are yet another example of how you use people to your own advantage.
:-)
Brad
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Post by sharpbws »

I paid $100 for five introductions.
You paid $100 for Jack to "pre-screen" 100 ladies to find ones that would be willing to date & marry an asian man. Once the screening process was complete, you were to select 5 ladies for meetings.
When I was in Volgograd, I got 2 or 3 of the introductions.
You got two and blew off the third with repeated last minute cancellations and outright stand-ups.
Before I left, I asked Jack if I could have the remaining 2 or 3 introductions on my next trip here. He agreed.
I know Jack would NEVER agree to carry forward services for an entire year, especially since it was YOUR decision NOT to meet the remaining girls because of your infatuation with Natalia.

Think about it this way Winston. You go into a restaurant and order a 5-piece chicken dinner. You only eat two pieces. You leave the restaurant and come back a year later and ask the waiter to bring you the 3 pieces of chicken that you didn't eat during your last visit for free. When you got on the train to leave Volgograd, you forfeited any unused services you might have had coming.
He jipped me and our deal as well as my money. It was a clear and simple jip and fraud. Even my enemy Dave Fuller admitted that Jack conned me.
You couldn't be more wrong Winston. And Dave's support have more to to with trying to embarrass me than it did supporting you.
Furthermore, Jack faked letters from Russian women saying that they didn't want to meet me anymore. 10 or 20 letters he had.
The "word" had spread about you Winston. He told you that the girls he contacted the previous year didn't want to meet you. You didn't believe him so he went out and got letters from them stating as much. That's pretty conclusive evidence that they didn't want to meet you. I know that such evidence conflicts from how you see the situation but you have to accept the evidence as factual - they just didn't want to meet you.
Everyone who goes to Russia bangs women and brags about it. The fact that I did that a few times makes me nothing different.
Only guys that are trying to build their own sagging ego and self esteeme do that.
Brad, how is Jack doing these days? Did he set up another agency?
He's back in the USA and is happily married to very nice lady from Volgograd.
I wish Brad was more open minded and logical to accept the facts instead of distorting them.
Why is it that when someone can't see things with the twisted "spin" you put on them, you accuse them of failing to recognize facts?
Brad
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Post by sharpbws »

By the way Brad, the truth is, I didn't really do anything "wrong" in Russia. It just wasn't meant to be. And when it's not meant to be, it doesn't matter if you follow all the right techniques and methods suggested by others. Things won't pan out either way. There is a higher order of things that the human mind doesn't see. That much I've learned in my humble spiritual quest for truth.
That's a bunch of happy horse shit Winston. You failed miserably in Russia because your purpose was conflicted. Somewhere in your mind you might have wanted to establish a long-term relationship with a Russian girl but your penis only wanted to f**k and f**k and f**k. When there was a conflit, the urges of the penis ALWAYS won out. This is why you blew off a number of relationships that had the potential to develop into something lasting and long term only to for the opportunity to have sex with absolutely the wrong kind of girl.

Most men learn how to control their sexual urges to an appropriate time and place. You obviously never learned how to do this.

If your purpose was to try to establish and maintain and nurture a long-term relationship with a girl from the FSU, you did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WRONG.
Brad
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Furthermore Chemist,
Since you are not a spiritual person, you aren't qualified to comment on whether I am or not.

FYI,
1) I factor spirituality into the equations during my decisions. This is well documented in all my Russia trip journals.
2) I participate in spiritual activities.
3) I read books and articles on spirituality and metaphysics. If you go to my spirituality bookstore from my main site, you will see my recommended titles, which include books by Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Dan Millman, etc.
4) I am well read in metaphysical areas.
5) I join spiritual and religious groups when I can. I even go to church sometimes here in the Philippines.

So you don't know what you're talking about. Just because I have a problem with lust and sex addiction does not make me unspiritual nor invalidate my claim in having spiritual pursuits. I never claimed to be perfect.

Again, you make no sense and your logic is nonexistent. And I am wasting my time with you. I see you being banned soon, as you display neither intelligence, logic, good reasoning, nor do you even act like a mature adult. You don't contribute anything good, intelligent, or useful here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No, your backpeddling, now. You boasted that you were a spiritual person, and to date, the only expression of your spirituality is by sleeping with prostitutes. You are equating the two, not me.

W: Yes I have spiritual pursuits, but I never claimed to be wholesome or defect-free. See my other posts explaining why I have a spiritual life. At least I have spiritual VIEWS. Who are you to claim otherwise?

I am not equating prostitution with spirituality. But everything in life is a lesson, so why not make that a spiritual lesson too?

You are the one challenging my spirituality, so you are equating, not me. I merely said there is a higher order to things that we can't see. I was referring to life in general and the events that happen. Perhaps you misunderstood?

Spiritual and intellectual people believe this deep down. That's all I said.

Just because I exaggerate doesn't mean that I am not on a spiritual quest. We all have faults. Most guys in America exaggerate, so what? That doesn't discredit me.

It certainly discredits you, Winston. It demonstrates that you can't describe your love life accurately.

W: To you it discredits me, not to most mature adults.

You are curious about me. You also believe that you have met your match and are trying to demonstrate to the world that you have the logical skills to defeat me.

I think they are still waiting.

W: You are delusional. I am not curious about you. There are millions of people out there on the internet. Why would I be curious about a BSer like you? I have far better things to do with my time. My fiancee is sitting in front of me in this hotel waiting for me and getting tired. Fortunately, a movie is playing on the screen for her. You see how you are wasting our precious time? Geez. This is a game to you, not a serious discussion.

I never said you were my match. You are deluding yourself again. I've already defeated you because you have not made any valid points, but just BSing. Any smart person can see that.

Well Dianne's aunt won't be visiting until Christmas and you have the audacity to say deffinitively that everything is fine. Let's review the passage that you wrote that allegedly discredits me and your other detractors:

W: Yes, because Dianne talked to her aunt and everything is fine. Why do YOU think you know more about the situation than her and her family? Anyone can see that you are bonkers and way out of line. And you're wasting my precious time too.

"It turns out that Dianne’s aunt was NEVER trying to break us up after all! In fact, she expects and wants us to get married. What she was imposing upon Dianne and her family was for her to stay and sleep daily with her parents in the new house that her aunt bought for them, rather than staying with me each night. The reasons are: 1) Her aunt is old-fashioned and doesn’t believe that couples should sleep together before marriage, and 2) She believes that since Dianne is pregnant, she should be living with her family who can better take care of her and her needs, whereas I am unqualified to take care of her properly in my small place. "

The fact that Dianne's aunt thinks that you can't take care of her niece or child should speak volumes. It should be considered a verbal attack to any self-respecting man's manhood.

But you seem to think that everything is fine.

W: No, she said that I can't take care of her while she's pregnant. It's a psychological thing. I'm not even sure exactly what she said, because it was unclear. But it doesn't matter because everything is fine now.

Who are you to claim what's fine and what's not? You aren't even here and yet you act like a know it all. Most people like you turn out to be wrong.

And of course Dianne is telling you the same thing. Because a quarrel with Winston Wu tends to be made public and begins to involve other people. You also don't let go of the old quarrels and don't seek a common ground with your oponents. It is also considered good form to allow somebody the opportunity to save face in a debate, which is prevalent in many conservative cultures, but you seem to want to humiliate them instead. It's is within the families best interest to shut you up so that you won't blabber about family issues on the internet. Meanwhile, they are quietly circling the wagons.

W: You don't even know our family. You made a mistake when you said that I wasn't part of their family. THEY definitely say that I am part of the family, and the grandma even said that I was the other day. You don't know jack sh@#.

If Dianne's aunt doesn't like me, then why does she want to meet me? My cultural consultant knew that this would blow over and be okay soon. He was right. He is an expert on Filipino culture and people, not you.

I said before that you were a fraud, because I've met thousands of people in my life, and can recognize a BSer when I see one.

Apparently you can't determine a BS'r when you see one. How can a person who quotes objective facts from your own trip journals be called a BS'r. Answer that one Winston. I'm using your own facts.

W: Nothing wrong with quoting facts from my journals. But your judgments and conclusions are often wrong. I can tell from your tone that you're a BSer. In the past, when I meet people that talk like you offline, they turn out to be nothing and can't prove a thing they say.

Tell me this Chemist, why should I even believe that you are a Chemist? Why are you not one of the countless BSers on the internet who talk big but can't show anything in real life? What separates you from them? You just talk. I see no proof that you are credible or that any of your claims about yourself are even true. For all we know, you could just be another internet BSer.

You can believe whatever you want. Whether I'm a Chemist or not has no bearing on this discussion. I am a Chemist which is why I chose it as a screen name.

W: Well in my vast people experience, you are probably a BSer. Most of the time, I turn out to be right. Unlike the bashers and Stefan, I do not have a 90 percent error rate.

I recognize the way BSers talk, and you talk like one, so I pegged you as one. Probably you aren't even a professional chemist in real life. You just talk and talk with no proof and no substance.

This proves that you can't recognize logical arguments when you read them. You only seem to rely on testimonials of people who you are predisposed to agree with. This is your debate tactic. That is all you have to offer. THAT, my friend, is true BS.

W: You have yet to say anything logical or rational or even reasonable.

I haven't checked your answers to my ultimatum yet. But let me tell you, if they contain nothing substantive and if you didn't answer my questions directly, then I see no use in having you here other than wasting my time, and I will have to either ignore you or ban you.

I'm pretty much the only one keeping this board alive. Like it or not, I think your stuck with me.

W: In your dreams butthead. Lots of other intelligent quality people are posting here. You are not needed. I guess you are a narcissist too? Where is the psychiatrist Dr. Strangelove, to diagnose and treat you? lol

I answered your questions in that thread as a courtesy, but they have nothing to do with what we are discussing.

But it should be noted that you violated our agreement by moving the "Winstons Challenge to Chemist" thread to the flaming section. Then you started a new thread "Ultimatum to Chemist, and Hardcore Questions" in the hope of changing the scope of the debate.

Don't think that I don't know what you are doing. I debated with phoneys like you before. By moving the original thread to the flame board, you are hoping that people will have a short enough memory and forget the original scope of the argument. Then you hoped to redefine the debate on your terms.

W: Not true. That thread was getting personal and was a flame war between you and me, so it belonged in the flame board. I didn't want any more complaints. If you want, I can move the ultimatum to chemist thread to the flame section too. No big deal.

You have not made any valid points at all. You haven't helped anyone. Nor are you contributing anything good or useful. You are merely wasting my time with tedious arguments.

Forum members such as LukeSkywalker and Terrence would disagree with you. I will quote one of Terrence's posts for you:

I really think you took his words the wrong way. I saw it as clearly saying that you were not using childish insults and that you were not a basher and this is why you were not banned. Others have also stated, elsewhere on this forum, that your posts actually have something to say and that you are not to be counted among the bashers.

W: Nowhere there did Terrence say that you are contributing useful things to the forum. Again, you are deluding yourself.

Like it or not, many of the forum members DO think I have something useful to say.

W: Show me where one of the intelligent posters said that.

To date: You have not provided any evidence that I'm a liar or fraud. Maybe you should put down the shovel that you are using to dig that hole for yourself and retract those accusations.

W: No, because most of the time, I'm right about these things. You haven't proven anything at all. The burden is on you. Where is the proof that you are a chemist and that you have a site and that you are great in logic? ZERO!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sharpbws wrote:
I had sex with Olga in Volgograd on the 2nd date, not first. You have no proof why she was cold with me the next day. At that time, I hadn't posted anything about her yet, so your theory isn't correct.
I know what she told Anastasya. I know that after dates with you she asked that she be removed from the agency site and she stopped her search for a western husband. You don't have to be a genius to add 2+2 to get 4.
Why can't I search for a wife and have sex at the same time?
You can as long as you're honest with the girls about your intentions. You were never honest with them about your true intentions, which was NOT to develop a long term relationship but just to have sex with them and then try to move on to the next one who migh be just a bit prettier.

Is it ok to have sex with another women while your engaged? This that justified in your moral compass?
These Russian girls just wanted to talk and make me spend money most of the time. I did nothing wrong to deserve that.....
{sigh} It's called dating Winston. It's what you do when you are looking to establish a long-term romantic relationship with a person.
How can you defend Jack? He cheated me on our deal. Everyone but you could see that. And he pretended amnesia too. He was in the wrong. That was a certainty.
I can defend Jack because he was right and you were wrong. The reason you didn't complete all your meetings was YOUR fault, not his. YOU were the one who decided to pursue that prostitute Natalia, not Jack. YOU were the one who REPEATEDLY blew off your third meeting with Marina (a VERY beautiful; and classy doctor BTW). He didn't cheat anybody. Your expectation that he should carry a credit for services rendered into the next year was an unreasonable expectation.

Nobody agreed with you that Jack cheated you. Jack bent over backwards to accomodate you while you were in Volgograd. He charged you a fraction of the cost of the true value of the services you actually received. Face in Winston, your dealings with Jack are yet another example of how you use people to your own advantage.
W: Well Anastasya told me that Olga said nothing about me either way. That's all I know. I have no proof either way. The fact that you side with Jack who is your friend, and in the wrong, damages your credibility.

You also said that I tried to hit on your stepdaughter, which was not true. So maybe your memory is biased and bad?

If Olga didn't like me, why did she say that she wanted to see me again when I returned to Volgograd the following year? I called her and that's what she said.

I did nothing wrong. Sure I tried to seduce some girls that I liked. But everyone does that.

Most guys have sex and go on dates while wife searching. That's standard routine. So why are you demonizing it?

I was told that you used to sponsor sex tours. If that's true, then why are you against sex?

I never said that I just wanted sex and nothing more. NEVER. That's all in your mind.

You forget that Jack PROMISED and SAID that I could use the rest of my meeting credits next time I return. Why do you not factor that in? Because you never like to admit that you were wrong.

Even when I won a $25 bet with you long ago, you didn't want to pay up. Your big ego interferes with your objectivity big time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sharpbws wrote:
I paid $100 for five introductions.
You paid $100 for Jack to "pre-screen" 100 ladies to find ones that would be willing to date & marry an asian man. Once the screening process was complete, you were to select 5 ladies for meetings.
When I was in Volgograd, I got 2 or 3 of the introductions.
You got two and blew off the third with repeated last minute cancellations and outright stand-ups.
Before I left, I asked Jack if I could have the remaining 2 or 3 introductions on my next trip here. He agreed.
I know Jack would NEVER agree to carry forward services for an entire year, especially since it was YOUR decision NOT to meet the remaining girls because of your infatuation with Natalia.

Think about it this way Winston. You go into a restaurant and order a 5-piece chicken dinner. You only eat two pieces. You leave the restaurant and come back a year later and ask the waiter to bring you the 3 pieces of chicken that you didn't eat during your last visit for free. When you got on the train to leave Volgograd, you forfeited any unused services you might have had coming.
He jipped me and our deal as well as my money. It was a clear and simple jip and fraud. Even my enemy Dave Fuller admitted that Jack conned me.
You couldn't be more wrong Winston. And Dave's support have more to to with trying to embarrass me than it did supporting you.
Furthermore, Jack faked letters from Russian women saying that they didn't want to meet me anymore. 10 or 20 letters he had.
The "word" had spread about you Winston. He told you that the girls he contacted the previous year didn't want to meet you. You didn't believe him so he went out and got letters from them stating as much. That's pretty conclusive evidence that they didn't want to meet you. I know that such evidence conflicts from how you see the situation but you have to accept the evidence as factual - they just didn't want to meet you.
Everyone who goes to Russia bangs women and brags about it. The fact that I did that a few times makes me nothing different.
Only guys that are trying to build their own sagging ego and self esteeme do that.
Brad, how is Jack doing these days? Did he set up another agency?
He's back in the USA and is happily married to very nice lady from Volgograd.
I wish Brad was more open minded and logical to accept the facts instead of distorting them.
Why is it that when someone can't see things with the twisted "spin" you put on them, you accuse them of failing to recognize facts?
W: No Brad. I am NOT a liar. You may think my judgment and morals are bad, but I DO NOT LIE! If Jack didn't say that I could have the rest of the meetings on my next trip, then I WOULD NOT CLAIM THAT HE SAID THAT. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't make up sh@#.

Dating agencies are not like restaurants. If they are, then prostitution is like going to the supermarket.

If the girls from Jack's agency didn't want to meet me, then why did he say that if I paid again, I could utilize his services? If I had paid him, he insinuated that I could get more dates from his agency. He was pulling the strings.

There was no word about me, Brad. That's in your mind. I see no proof of it. Tell me what I did wrong that would give me a bad reputation in Volgograd.

My friend Katya, the bombshell, never thought bad of me. You can call and ask her. But I am unsure of your objectivity in reporting.

I know Russian girls and they love meeting me, even if they just want to use me. Jack's claims were highly IMPROBABLE. You have no proof and you are take Jack's word blindly. If Jack said he went to Mars, you'd believe him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sharpbws wrote:
By the way Brad, the truth is, I didn't really do anything "wrong" in Russia. It just wasn't meant to be. And when it's not meant to be, it doesn't matter if you follow all the right techniques and methods suggested by others. Things won't pan out either way. There is a higher order of things that the human mind doesn't see. That much I've learned in my humble spiritual quest for truth.
That's a bunch of happy horse shit Winston. You failed miserably in Russia because your purpose was conflicted. Somewhere in your mind you might have wanted to establish a long-term relationship with a Russian girl but your penis only wanted to f**k and f**k and f**k. When there was a conflit, the urges of the penis ALWAYS won out. This is why you blew off a number of relationships that had the potential to develop into something lasting and long term only to for the opportunity to have sex with absolutely the wrong kind of girl.

Most men learn how to control their sexual urges to an appropriate time and place. You obviously never learned how to do this.

If your purpose was to try to establish and maintain and nurture a long-term relationship with a girl from the FSU, you did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WRONG.
W: Name one thing I did wrong. Everything I did was logically explained in detail. Sure I made a few mistakes, but there was always a logical explanation for them.

Regarding the potentials you cited, such as Irina the blonde that you endorsed, my fiancee Alina, etc. I simply wasn't attracted to them. That's why I didn't get serious or treat them as important. So what? It's all part of the dating game. That's life. I didn't commit any crimes or do anything different from anyone else.

Let's discuss this point by point. Tell me one thing I did wrong and I will provide a full explanation for it.
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

Furthermore Chemist,
Since you are not a spiritual person, you aren't qualified to comment on whether I am or not.

Now you think you know me again. You don't know anything about me Winston. You are concluding that I'm not spiritual because I'm criticizing you? What kind of logic is that?

FYI,
1) I factor spirituality into the equations during my decisions. This is well documented in all my Russia trip journals.

What is well documented is your indecisiveness. When caught at a crossroads between two or more women, you were always trying to compare grocery lists. In the end you followed your hormones. Do I have to explain to you about Julia and Katya in Cherepovets? It was one disaster after another that would see you get taken advantage of, scammed and beaten. Might I remind you that Julia was your original romantic interest? She is the one you planned to see. But when Katya appeared you lost your mind. How do you think Julia felt in that situation? What kind of man did she think you were? These are the hard questions, Wu. You will never be spiritually actualized until you get into the habit of considering how your actions impact others.

Spirituality may have entered the equation when you decided to rationalize something you did or when you were trying to make excuses for your misfortune (ie: bad karma). In the sense that you blame karma for everything, yeah, you were "spiritual". But such behavior would be offensive to others who believe in karma. When such people face turbulent and trying times, they look within themselves for self-actualization and to improve themselves. They don't blame "karma" and keep doing the same things.

3) I read books and articles on spirituality and metaphysics. If you go to my spirituality bookstore from my main site, you will see my recommended titles, which include books by Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Dan Millman, etc.

There is a huge difference between reading something and practicing it. Reading the Koran won't make you Muslim. Reading the bible won't make you Christian. It's practice. And unless you are going to persuade that your sexual practices tie into that somehow, nobody would really consider you spiritual.

5) I join spiritual and religious groups when I can. I even go to church sometimes here in the Philippines.

Good, then you know that most religions provide some sort of template on personal conduct. I don't see evidence of you adhering to any form or another. Often I see the opposite; self-gratification. Which is nothing spiritual at all.

So you don't know what you're talking about. Just because I have a problem with lust and sex addiction does not make me unspiritual nor invalidate my claim in having spiritual pursuits. I never claimed to be perfect.

Okay, so you have a problem and admitted to that. Good for you.

However, according to the last word on your relationship with Dianne, you pursuaded her to accept your tendency to be unfaithful instead of you trying to overcome your problems.

You really need to take a hard look at what you have written to us Winston. None of it is consistent.

Nobody who claims to be spiritual and does things that one would consider the opposite will be taken with any seriousness.

Again, you make no sense and your logic is nonexistent. And I am wasting my time with you. I see you being banned soon, as you display neither intelligence, logic, good reasoning, nor do you even act like a mature adult. You don't contribute anything good, intelligent, or useful here.

Once again, forum members will disagree with you. I'll also remind you that you claimed it was okay to disagree with you.

Accept I see you move discussion threads into the flaming section without addressing them logically at all.

PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL PERSON! I have already cited evidence that you are not. Show me one case where you demonstrated any spirituality at all!
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Post by sharpbws »

Well Anastasya told me that Olga said nothing about me either way. That's all I know. I have no proof either way. The fact that you side with Jack who is your friend, and in the wrong, damages your credibility.
What? In YOUR mind he's in the wrong. I've explained fully and completely why he's in the right. Hardly any damage to my credibility there.
You also said that I tried to hit on your stepdaughter, which was not true. So maybe your memory is biased and bad?
She told me and Olga verified that you asked her out. She politely declined your invitation. In my definition, that's "hitting". Let me say I don't mind at all that you asked her out. She's a very pretty girl and I can understand why you'd be attracted to her. But I leave it to her to make her own decisions about who she spends her time with. She saw through you like you were a pane of glass.
I did nothing wrong. Sure I tried to seduce some girls that I liked. But everyone does that. Most guys have sex and go on dates while wife searching. That's standard routine. So why are you demonizing it?
Nothing wrong with it at all as long as you're not otherwise commited to another woman at the time (like having a fiancee) and you are honest about your intentions. That means you can't dangle the "carrot on a stick" about marriage and immigration to the USA when you have no intention of following through with your commitment and only want to screw them. You have to let them know your honest intentions up front, which you NEVER did.
I was told that you used to sponsor sex tours. If that's true, then why are you against sex?
I never sponsored sex tours. More lies from the wooweasel group. I did bring 4 men to Volgograd. Of those 4, three eventually married a Russian woman from Volgograd.
I never said that I just wanted sex and nothing more. NEVER. That's all in your mind.
Please understand your actions speak much louder than your words.
You forget that Jack PROMISED and SAID that I could use the rest of my meeting credits next time I return. Why do you not factor that in? Because you never like to admit that you were wrong.
Because I KNOW he never made such a promise to you. I believe him when he tells me he never made any such promise to you. There is no logical business reason for him to make any such promise to you.
Even when I won a $25 bet with you long ago, you didn't want to pay up. Your big ego interferes with your objectivity big time.
Did I pay Winston?
Brad
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Post by sharpbws »

No Brad. I am NOT a liar. You may think my judgment and morals are bad, but I DO NOT LIE! If Jack didn't say that I could have the rest of the meetings on my next trip, then I WOULD NOT CLAIM THAT HE SAID THAT. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't make up sh@#.
I'm not saying you are lying. I'm saying your memory is faulty. Jack would never make such a promise to you. It makes no business sense whatsoever. Why would he agree to maintain a credit for you for an undetermined time in the future? It makes no sense.
Dating agencies are not like restaurants. If they are, then prostitution is like going to the supermarket.
They're personal service companies. The principle in my example applies exactly to your situation. You're defeated on this point Winston.
If the girls from Jack's agency didn't want to meet me, then why did he say that if I paid again, I could utilize his services? If I had paid him, he insinuated that I could get more dates from his agency. He was pulling the strings.
The letters were from the 15 girls who agreed to go out with you the year before. They were not willing to go out with you the next year.

If you wanted to start all over again with a fresh slate, Jack was willing to work with you. But he wasn't willing to give you what amounted to free services.
My friend Katya, the bombshell, never thought bad of me. You can call and ask her. But I am unsure of your objectivity in reporting.
I've said before you're not a bad or evil person. You are extreemly self-centered and have a huge self-image problem. I don't think bad of you, but I recognize many of your bad and inapproriate behaviors and will call you on them when I see them.

Like your dating other women when you had a fiancee. Haven't seen any justification from you for that behavior yet. You did it to Katya and you did it to the girl in YO. Can I expect to see an explaination justifying this inappropriate behavior in the near future?
Brad
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Post by sharpbws »

Name one thing I did wrong.
How about having sex with other women when you were 'afianced'?
Regarding the potentials you cited, such as Irina the blonde that you endorsed, my fiancee Alina, etc. I simply wasn't attracted to them. That's why I didn't get serious or treat them as important. So what? It's all part of the dating game. That's life. I didn't commit any crimes or do anything different from anyone else.
Irina - ok.

But your fiancee Alina? You weren't attracted to her? Why did you ask her to marry you? You asked her to marry you but you weren't serious about her or think she was important? You didn't think it was wrong to have sexual conduct with other women while you were engaged?

I think everyone will agree this kind of conduct is morally reprehensible and it clearly shows how faulty your moral compass is.
Let's discuss this point by point. Tell me one thing I did wrong and I will provide a full explanation for it.
I've already brought up one big point. To be honest with you, I've not at all interested in going through all your old journal to come up with the plethora of moral misdeeds and misbehaviors you did while in Russia. Not interested at all.
Brad
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

W: Yes I have spiritual pursuits, but I never claimed to be wholesome or defect-free. See my other posts explaining why I have a spiritual life. At least I have spiritual VIEWS. Who are you to claim otherwise?

You seem to be having problems reading plain English again. At no point did I use the term "spiritual" to mean "perfect".

I am not equating prostitution with spirituality. But everything in life is a lesson, so why not make that a spiritual lesson too?

Lessons? Please tell me what lessons have you learned! I am very curious. What lessons have you learned about sleeping with prostitutes. What lessons have you learned about being unfaithful. I'm all ears Winston. Preach and ye shall be heard!

You are the one challenging my spirituality, so you are equating, not me. I merely said there is a higher order to things that we can't see. I was referring to life in general and the events that happen. Perhaps you misunderstood?

No I understood perfectly. I'm afraid that you don't understand that people don't consider sleeping with prostitutes and unfaithfulness as spiritual. In most cases, it proves the opposite. Do you really think those sex abuse scandles against priests in the United States haven't severely damaged the credibility of those priests on spiritual matters. You really need to crack open a dictionary every once in a while.

Spiritual and intellectual people believe this deep down. That's all I said.

Talk is cheap. I'm looking for action.

W: To you it discredits me, not to most mature adults.

This is what we call in literary circles an "oxymoron". It is a seemingly contradictory statement because "mature adults" don't brag or exaggerate about their sexual histories.

W: You are delusional. I am not curious about you. There are millions of people out there on the internet. Why would I be curious about a BSer like you? I have far better things to do with my time. My fiancee is sitting in front of me in this hotel waiting for me and getting tired. Fortunately, a movie is playing on the screen for her. You see how you are wasting our precious time? Geez. This is a game to you, not a serious discussion.

Then stop wasting your time Winston. GO! Be with your fiance! Stop wasting time and live your life. You are the one that keeps coming back. You are the one who thinks you can show up Chemist. For what reason do you keep coming back here?

I'm the one who offered to clear up any misunderstandings. Remember this post I made:

It would seem that there have been a series of misunderstandings in this forum in regards to the opinions of Winston and I. He has even called me a liar and a fraud on the forums and over email.

I'm the one who gave you an honorable way to redeem yourself. Remember this post I made:

He says it is okay to disagree with him, but he may call it childish name calling if you do. Perhaps Winston can clear this up for the board. But he has avoided this thread.

This is a good faith effort on my part to resolve any misunderstandings.

I'm the one who gave you the benefit of the doubt when Stefan was flaming you. Remember this post?

Are you serious??? I have a hard time believing this is true. Parents would rather ship their daughter off to Japan as a sex worker than keep her near home with a boyfriend?

Wouldn't this be the best way to save face for the family?

In any case, can we assume the best of the families motives for the sake of argument. Your explanation seems too dark and disturbing

I'm the one who tried to give you constructive advice about what to do to take care of your unborn child. Remember this sound advice that you openly mocked?

My advice is to get the best possible care that you can afford for your family. In regards to education, I'd say you must give your child the best chance possible to succeed in life. Based on your discriptions of the educational systems, you should get citizenship to Taiwan and enroll your child in primary and secondary education there. Then he can study abroad in the United States on a student visa for post secondary education. That would be ideal. Maybe your parents can even sponsor him. You need to give your child the best chances in life. He can still decide to follow in your footsteps if he wants. But if you deny him opportunities, then he's screwed.

Consequently,

You are the one who violated the agreement you made with me.

You are the one that began smearing my reputation in this forum by calling me a liar and a fraud.

You are the one that turned this board into a battleground for your personal vendettas.

I never said you were my match. You are deluding yourself again. I've already defeated you because you have not made any valid points, but just BSing. Any smart person can see that.

I'm still looking for your evidence that I'm BSing. That means that you have to prove that something I said was false.

W: Yes, because Dianne talked to her aunt and everything is fine. Why do YOU think you know more about the situation than her and her family? Anyone can see that you are bonkers and way out of line. And you're wasting my precious time too.

The person that is mysteriousl missing from the equation is YOU. Did YOU talk to the aunt. You're basically relying on testimonial evidence again.

W: No, she said that I can't take care of her while she's pregnant. It's a psychological thing. I'm not even sure exactly what she said, because it was unclear. But it doesn't matter because everything is fine now.

Yeah, sure..."psychological thing" Yeah, okay.

Look, any man would be horribly offended by what the aunt said about you. He would be going out of his way to prove her wrong. He would be elloping with his fiancee (except you have no home, job or income). He would be doing something besides putting his fingers in his ears and yelling, "everything's fine...everything's fine, lallallalal.

Who are you to claim what's fine and what's not? You aren't even here and yet you act like a know it all. Most people like you turn out to be wrong.

Oh Winston. I pitty you. You are like General Custard telling me that there are no indians at Little Big Horn.

You about to get slaughtered and your own pride is keeping you from seeing it.

W: You don't even know our family. You made a mistake when you said that I wasn't part of their family. THEY definitely say that I am part of the family, and the grandma even said that I was the other day. You don't know jack sh@#.

They are telling you what you want to hear. Wait until auntie turns the screws on the family financially. Then you will learn a whole new concept of loyalty. I don't need to know about her family. I only need to know about human nature and who is the hand that is feeding Dianne's family.

If Dianne's aunt doesn't like me, then why does she want to meet me? My cultural consultant knew that this would blow over and be okay soon. He was right. He is an expert on Filipino culture and people, not you.

There are two probable reasons why she wants to meet you.

1. She want to deliver her ultimatum to the family in person considering the seriousness of the matter.

Or
2. She can't believe that you are for real. She can't believe that a real man would act like you do. She want's visual confirmation about her impressions of you.

Now, Winston, pay attention. I'm giving you advice here. Anybody would recognize it as such. Here it is, are you ready?

BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR WHEN THE AUNT ARRIVES. DON'T GO TO THE GO-GO BARS. DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT THE AUNT MIGHT CONSTRUE AS BAD BEHAVIOR. DON'T JUSTIFY ANYTHING. DON'T RATIONALIZE ANYTHING. AS A MATTER OF FACT, BECOME GLUED TO DIANNE'S SIDE. PROVE TO THE AUNT THAT YOU ARE AN UPSTANDING GENTLEMAN AND THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE HER SIDE, NO MATTER WHAT. EXPLAIN TO THE AUNT YOUR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE AND HOW YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF DIANNE AND YOUR UNBORN CHILD.

Do you understand Wu? This is constructive advice. Don't say that I ever had anything useful to say.

W: Nothing wrong with quoting facts from my journals. But your judgments and conclusions are often wrong. I can tell from your tone that you're a BSer. In the past, when I meet people that talk like you offline, they turn out to be nothing and can't prove a thing they say.

So when I quote about your ultimatum to Olga in St Petersburg, that actually means that you are charming instead of uncharming? Is that what you are trying to say?

Do charming men issue ultimatums in general? Answer!

W: Well in my vast people experience, you are probably a BSer. Most of the time, I turn out to be right. Unlike the bashers and Stefan, I do not have a 90 percent error rate.

I'm just a humble realist.

W: You have yet to say anything logical or rational or even reasonable.

Well I've painstakenly documented my logical thought process and evidence in the "Winstons Challenge to Chemist" thread and "Ultimatum to Chemist, core questions" thread. Anybody is welcome to evaluate things there. But you move threads to the flamming section.

W: In your dreams butthead. Lots of other intelligent quality people are posting here. You are not needed. I guess you are a narcissist too? Where is the psychiatrist Dr. Strangelove, to diagnose and treat you? lol

I'm sure there is a logical argument in that statement somewhere. I'm just not trying hard enough. If only I am as good a debater as Winston Wu. I wish I had is superior intellect to recognize that a personal attack (Logical Fallacy- attacking the speaker) actually counts as logic.

W: Not true. That thread was getting personal and was a flame war between you and me, so it belonged in the flame board. I didn't want any more complaints. If you want, I can move the ultimatum to chemist thread to the flame section too. No big deal.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense Wu. Move a thread that YOU STARTED in which I answered all of your questions to the flamming section.

Why move YOUR OWN THREAD to the flamming section?

Nowhere there did Terrence say that you are contributing useful things to the forum. Again, you are deluding yourself.

Once again, you can't seem to read plain english. I'll post what terrence said again:

Seriously, ladies and gentlemen. I'm not making this up! How can I???

W: Show me where one of the intelligent posters said that.

LukeSkywalker and Terrence aren't intelligent posters. Why?

I'll also copy what LukeSkywalker said:

Please let them stay because they have said some interesting stuff that I wish to consider. [in regards to me and Dave Fuller]

and also

Personally, I do agree with Winston on many counts. But Fuller and Chemist and Koholznik have actually been saying some interesting stuff lately that is substantial. .....
....And in fact, in these last 5-6 posts that they wrote on this thread, I've been seeing a whole different side of them that I didn't see in the quotes that Winston has of them, or on their Woo Weasel group, which I have read, or even on their previous posts on this board. And I think it will be interesting to see how this pans out.

LukeSkywalker and terrence deffinately sound like intelligent posters by how they write and articulate their ideas.

Maybe it's time to admit that you lost on this point.

W: No, because most of the time, I'm right about these things. You haven't proven anything at all. The burden is on you. Where is the proof that you are a chemist and that you have a site and that you are great in logic? ZERO!

I'll say it again Wu.

Me being a Chemist has nothing to do with what we are discussing. We are not discussing quantum mechanics or string theory, are we?

I also can't trust you or anybody else to handle my web content in an ethical manner. Do I have to remind you about what you did with Stefans site?

My web content also has no bearing to this discussion.[/i]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chemist wrote:Furthermore Chemist,

Now you think you know me again. You don't know anything about me Winston. You are concluding that I'm not spiritual because I'm criticizing you? What kind of logic is that?

FYI,

What is well documented is your indecisiveness. When caught at a crossroads between two or more women, you were always trying to compare grocery lists. In the end you followed your hormones. Do I have to explain to you about Julia and Katya in Cherepovets? It was one disaster after another that would see you get taken advantage of, scammed and beaten. Might I remind you that Julia was your original romantic interest? She is the one you planned to see. But when Katya appeared you lost your mind. How do you think Julia felt in that situation? What kind of man did she think you were? These are the hard questions, Wu. You will never be spiritually actualized until you get into the habit of considering how your actions impact others.

Spirituality may have entered the equation when you decided to rationalize something you did or when you were trying to make excuses for your misfortune (ie: bad karma). In the sense that you blame karma for everything, yeah, you were "spiritual". But such behavior would be offensive to others who believe in karma. When such people face turbulent and trying times, they look within themselves for self-actualization and to improve themselves. They don't blame "karma" and keep doing the same things.

There is a huge difference between reading something and practicing it. Reading the Koran won't make you Muslim. Reading the bible won't make you Christian. It's practice. And unless you are going to persuade that your sexual practices tie into that somehow, nobody would really consider you spiritual.

Good, then you know that most religions provide some sort of template on personal conduct. I don't see evidence of you adhering to any form or another. Often I see the opposite; self-gratification. Which is nothing spiritual at all.

Okay, so you have a problem and admitted to that. Good for you.

However, according to the last word on your relationship with Dianne, you pursuaded her to accept your tendency to be unfaithful instead of you trying to overcome your problems.

You really need to take a hard look at what you have written to us Winston. None of it is consistent.

Nobody who claims to be spiritual and does things that one would consider the opposite will be taken with any seriousness.

Once again, forum members will disagree with you. I'll also remind you that you claimed it was okay to disagree with you.

Accept I see you move discussion threads into the flaming section without addressing them logically at all.

PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL PERSON! I have already cited evidence that you are not. Show me one case where you demonstrated any spirituality at all!
W: You want proof that I'm spiritual? What proof will you accept? Ok I practice The Power of Now. Have you read that book? When I'm in pain, I accept the current situation, embracing the pain, which helps to diminish it much quicker than if I were to resist the pain, which causes suffering. That helps me to deal with pain and stress a lot. And I've helped my girlfriend with it too.

That's one way in which I'm spiritual. I do put into practice what I read in the Power of Now. It's one of my favorite books. Have you read it?