Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Hero »

Hero wrote:Seems like American guys are getting more popular with Ukrainian women now. One of my beautiful Ukrainian lady friends, who was rather aloof up to now, is suddenly being much more friendly toward me :D She's finding much more time to chat with me and calling me "dear", "handsome", etc. She also says the war is making her scared. No big surprise that she's looking for a guy to rescue her.
Holy crap, this woman is kissing my ass big time now. Last night she went through my Facebook page "liking" all my photos. We're chatting right now and she called me "my sweet" and said "I like your photos and I like you too". A few months ago she barely had time to give me the time of day. Either she wants to be rescued from the war zone, or she's panicking because her 40th birthday is coming up and she wants to get herself a man before it's too late :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

40 years old? You must be desperate to even talk to her in the first place. Anything remember guys 15 year age gap MINIMUM if you are in your 30's and 30 year age gap if your much older. Dont settle for anything less. being single is better than miserable.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

I'd be happy with a 40yo. Best sex partners ever were ALL over the age of 40. But then I'm not looking for marriage.

As for Ukraine, bought my ticket for this morning. 3 months in Ukraine starting early March.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

lasttry wrote:I'd be happy with a 40yo. Best sex partners ever were ALL over the age of 40. But then I'm not looking for marriage.

As for Ukraine, bought my ticket for this morning. 3 months in Ukraine starting early March.
You sure it's safe? Eastern or western Ukraine?
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

Flying into Kiev. Return flight is in September from Athens. My plan is to stay up to 3 months in Ukraine, then the remaining 4 months elsewhere in southeast Europe. I doubt Kiev will fall into chaos between now and early March when I arrive. If things go south after March, easy enough to leave somewhere else. I get up to 3 months in Ukraine, 3 months in Schengen area (which includes Greece) and then 3 months in all the non-Schengen countries like Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Serbia. So visas shouldn't be an issue.

I won't be using internet dating services, for two reasons. First, I'm burned out on the intertubes, especially dating sites. This trip is a chance to get away from all that. Second, most of these dating sites in Ukraine are scams, or such is my impression. There is no shortage of good-looking men in Ukraine. Yes, Americans have more money, but realistically, would you move to Ukraine assuming the standard of living there were higher than in the US, knowing that until you mastered the language and culture and got some connections, the only jobs you'd get as an immigrant would be the shit jobs like cleaning toilets, same as with any immigrant? Probably not and same reasoning applies to women in Ukraine, for the most part, other than those who plan on running some sort of scam once they get to the US, with either you or the welfare system as the victim. The idea that women in Ukraine are desperate to leave is just false.

What is true, or such is my hope, is that Ukraine has a more sex-positive culture than the United States. I can get women here in the US, but they would rather go shopping or eat or play with their iphone or do laundry or clean the toilet, anything is better than sex in the eyes of these sexually dead women I run into. Maybe it's my problem that I've somehow fallen into some sort of vortex such that I get involved with the wrong type of women here. If so, then moving to a new environment may get me out of that vortex. Even if things aren't better there, it should be an enjoyable trip. Where I live in the US (deep in flyover territory) is cheap, but Ukraine is cheaper, based on what I'm seeing on airbnb. I'm actually saving money by traveling there, even including the flight expenses. I'm retired and live in motels, so I can easily go anywhere.

I won't be reporting on my experiences until I get back. Like I said, I've been spending way too much time on the intertubes and need to get away from this horrible addiction.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

lasttry wrote:I won't be reporting on my experiences until I get back. Like I said, I've been spending way too much time on the intertubes and need to get away from this horrible addiction.
Send me a PM when you get back. I don't want to miss your trip report :D
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:40 years old? You must be desperate to even talk to her in the first place. Anything remember guys 15 year age gap MINIMUM if you are in your 30's and 30 year age gap if your much older. Dont settle for anything less. being single is better than miserable.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

lasttry wrote:Yes, Americans have more money, but realistically, would you move to Ukraine assuming the standard of living there were higher than in the US, knowing that until you mastered the language and culture and got some connections, the only jobs you'd get as an immigrant would be the shit jobs like cleaning toilets, same as with any immigrant?
A native-English speaker can easily get a job teaching English. There are courses to get certified in teaching English.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

droid wrote:40 years old? You must be desperate to even talk to her in the first place. Anything remember guys 15 year age gap MINIMUM if you are in your 30's and 30 year age gap if your much older. Dont settle for anything less. being single is better than miserable.
I'm seeing a 34 year old german-polish girl and couldn't be happier.
So I disagree with this.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

eurobrat, Quote that properly man, those were newlife's words, not mine, i simply liked the general idea.

Also, if there was a 24yo german polish girl giving you the same attention... it's all about options.
Having said this, i'm really happy for you man, i wanted to post on your other thread but i'm still not part of the "elite" forum. All i wanted to say was:
eurobrat wrote:At that point she noticed my staring and said “do you want one, they are very good”....
because this is the most female attention I have had in a long time with my long break from women....
...When we got near the S-Bahn she looked at me where we awkwardly gazed glances wondering both what to say as it was clear we both liked each other. Then she to my ...surprise blurted “I want to stay with you”.
...Things started heating up as she was stroking my thigh and whispering into my ear, finally I thought to myself “I finally found a girl who likes me for me”. There was no PUA game bullshit or money or any other game being played.
And that's why, ladies and gentlemen, that's why you go abroad!!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

droid wrote:eurobrat, Quote that properly man, those were newlife's words, not mine, i simply liked the general idea.

Also, if there was a 24yo german polish girl giving you the same attention... it's all about options.
Having said this, i'm really happy for you man, i wanted to post on your other thread but i'm still not part of the "elite" forum. All i wanted to say was:
eurobrat wrote:At that point she noticed my staring and said “do you want one, they are very good”....
because this is the most female attention I have had in a long time with my long break from women....
...When we got near the S-Bahn she looked at me where we awkwardly gazed glances wondering both what to say as it was clear we both liked each other. Then she to my ...surprise blurted “I want to stay with you”.
...Things started heating up as she was stroking my thigh and whispering into my ear, finally I thought to myself “I finally found a girl who likes me for me”. There was no PUA game bullshit or money or any other game being played.
And that's why, ladies and gentlemen, that's why you go abroad!!
Oh sorry about that. Why are you not able to get into the expat forum?

Thanks for the compliment. I'm Not one to really focus on age, she's older but she takes really good care of her body. I don't get why guys are so focused on chasing 19 & 20 year olds.

I can connect much easier with a girl her age.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Something new is happening now on my AnastasiaDate profile. A lot of women are sending me multiple letters. One woman has contacted me 12 times, even though I haven't replied to her once. Could this mean that Russian and Ukrainian women are getting even more driven to find American husbands?