Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
December 31st, 2017, 7:28 pm
Winston wrote:
December 28th, 2017, 5:30 am
chanta76 wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 10:21 pm
I don't know...there were threads that were made that Russian girls are not into Asian men. So I don't know.
Well that's true in general. Not just Russian women, but most white women in general are not attracted to Asian men. But there are exceptions of course. I said that many years ago and I never reversed it. What does this have to do with anything though? I don't get it. You seem to make scrambled points that are unconnected. lol
That's the thing. I mean I been following you way back when you started this site . As fellow Asian man I was rooting for you to be successful in Russia but things didn't work out. It's like yes the Russian girls are easy to approach due to their culture in other words they would of been friendly to ANY other guy . But just because they are easy approach doesn't mean they are attracted to you or to maybe Asian men. I think this is where it gets sticky and misleading.

It's like those PUA videos you see on youtube. Guys go up to girl but I wager that many of these guys don't get to second base with these girls. Your Russian videos are kind like that.

Now maybe if you were handsomer or white would you have had much more success in Russia? I think so..and the videos would of showed.
I guess my criticism is that as a Asian guy I was hoping you would have had more success. Sure the girls are easy to approach BUT it looks to me many of the girls were not attracted to you. As a fellow Asian guy it's disappointing . It's like it sucks to be Asian .
Well hey. You can't have it all. Having a girl be friendly and sociable to you is different than having her be romantically interested in you. Come on. The former is at least better than nothing. At least it's not like America where every girl blows you off and won't even hang out. Besides, I never said it was impossible. I met some Russian girls that liked me too, but they weren't very attractive. Only at the end did I meet some girls that liked me who were attractive. But some Asian men do get Russian wives or Ukraine wives. If it's meant to be, it will be. My experience doesn't represent everyone's.

You can't expect white women in any country to be into Asian guys. But hey the good news is that in Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and China, Asian men do very well. So you gotta look on the bright side. Yes Eastern Europe is possible too for Asian men, it's just that the pickings are slimmer. But hey, it's better than nothing and certainly better than what you get in America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Post by chanta76 »

Winston.

I do agree . I never been to Russia so I can't say but the west sucks.